How Japan Has Almost Eradicated Gun Crime

"If you have too many police pulling out guns at the first instance of crime, you lead to a miniature arms race between police and criminals," he says.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...eradicated-gun-crime?utm_source=pocket-newtab

The Empty Suit Brigade doesn't care. Unintended consequences are the excuses of the day.

You and the article doesn't discuss cultural effects at all.

Japan is a MONOCULTURE nation, with a low drug trafficking flow and few gangs.

It is YOUR ignorance is why you don't understand why Japan has only 6 murders in a year.

You article made this dishonest claim:

Japan has one of the lowest rates of gun crime in the world. In 2014 there were just six gun deaths, compared to 33,599 in the US. What is the secret?

The articles title is: How Japan Has Almost Eradicated Gun Crime

Part of those 33,599 gun deaths were suicides, the typical omission of that reality is for the singular purpose of inflating the total gun murder numbers.

Do you think Suicides is a crime?

Very dishonest!

• Banned
It's not my article. I posted it for informational purposes. Not liking the information proves nothing.

It's actually from the BBC- the author makes some valid points and points out a culture Japan has adopted.

My personal opinion is expressed, per the requirements.

Our "culture" is to wage a weapons war against citizens with more powerful weapons- under the color of law.

The proof is the results we live in- a militarized Police FORCE- incapable of introspection because they, like you, and those like you want to feel you're somehow superior to others- you ain't and neither are they nor are the Empty Suit brigade(s) or the clowns with badges and guns in costumes, around this Country who excuse the violence perpetrated and the fines confiscated by "law" blinded by improper education about why this Country was established- to secure Liberty, NOT restrict Liberty.

It's not my article. I posted it for informational purposes. Not liking the information proves nothing.

It's actually from the BBC- the author makes some valid points and points out a culture Japan has adopted.

My personal opinion is expressed, per the requirements.

Our "culture" is to wage a weapons war against citizens with more powerful weapons- under the color of law.

The proof is the results we live in- a militarized Police FORCE- incapable of introspection because they, like you, and those like you want to feel you're somehow superior to others- you ain't and neither are they nor are the Empty Suit brigade(s) or the clowns with badges and guns in costumes, around this Country who excuse the violence perpetrated and the fines confiscated by "law" blinded by improper education about why this Country was established- to secure Liberty, NOT restrict Liberty.

Here's the BBC story

How Japan has almost eradicated gun crime

Everyone who visits Japan reports back that the country seems so civilized as compared with a certain other country!

you have too many police pulling out guns at the first instance of crime, you lead to a miniature arms race between police and criminals," he says
The trigger-happy cops need to die.
The gun-toting criminals need to die.
I need my guns back. City Hall will have to be forced, compelled, and punished to stop playing that stupid "cops-and-robbers" game on us. It's been going on so long now, that we are quite aware the cops are in cahoots with the thieves to disarm us, and deprive us unilaterally of our lives, liberty, and property.

Everyone who visits Japan reports back that the country seems so civilized as compared with a certain other country!
I hate excessive civilization, and the corporate bondage of human resources.
They dont have a black population
Japan is ethno centric and racist as hell.
BLACK BEHAVIOUR MATTERS
The color of one's skin does not need to be excused in court in the United States. Furthermore, people need to use correct American English spelling if they wish to pursue further racially motivated charges.

If you want to buy a gun in Japan you need patience and determination. You have to attend an all-day class, take a written exam and pass a shooting-range test with a mark of at least 95 percent.

This information is wrong. The general public is banned from owning firearms except for those with a hunting license. In order to obtain a hunting license, you need to pass the hunting license test conducted twice a year in each prefecture. If guns are owned by less than 1% of the population, gun crimes are rarely committed. But criminal gangs of mostly Korean descent still own guns which were imported illegally.

Last edited:
to pass the hunting license test conducted twice a year in each prefecture
You may as well just pull a gun and start shooting up an "arrondissement" downtown Paris. No one but a licensed cop or soldier is hunting legally anywhere on the face of the earth as long as such a thing as a "prefecture" remains in existence anywhere else on earth. And they wonder why nukes are falling from the sky, and the beautiful ladies are developing breast cancer and their hair is falling out according to the Scripture.

Forum List

Back