How is Trump Going to Lie His way Out of This One !??!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Its over for Trump !

He's caught Red Handed, guilty as fuck. Hidden classified material in his basement, much worse than any fake email bullshit that never produced anything at all.

Brought down by the very law he signed !!!! Yes !!!!
He signed it, so he can't complain.

This is very very serious crime and Trump is 100% guilty, caught with the stash in his basement. Obviously Trump's never heard of a stash house.

My questions are:
How is Trump going to Lie his way out of this one???
Why did he hide classified nuclear material in his basement??
What the fuck was he going to do with classified material sell it because he is going broke???

Now Liz Cheney and her dad can come out and endorse DeSantis for president. What a win/win, right? Or...no?

1660347367070.png

Its over for Trump !

He's caught Red Handed, guilty as fuck. Hidden classified material in his basement, much worse than any fake email bullshit that never produced anything at all.

This is very very serious crime and Trump is 100% guilty, caught with the stash in his basement. Obviously Trump's never heard of a stash house.

My questions are:
What the fuck was he going to do with classified material sell it because he is going broke???

Oh, look who's back! We thought you'd died.

This is another total farce like their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy and their crazy Jan6 Insurrection Conspiracy.
The Pyschocrat Cult might think that they have really got Trump now, but as we have seen every time before this will backfire on them.
People know that the Democrat Party is totally corrupt and that they lie about everything.
Their obsession with Trump has destroyed their credibility.

• Banned
This is another total farce like their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy and their crazy Jan6 Insurrection Conspiracy.
The Pyschocrat Cult might think that they have really got Trump now, but as we have seen every time before this will backfire on them.
People know that the Democrat Party is totally corrupt and that they lie about everything.
Their obsession with Trump has destroyed their credibility.

Stage 1 Denial

Its over for Trump !

My questions are:

If I tell you then you must admit I am the greatest mind you ever read!

How will he escape?

Insanity plea and spending the rest of his life in a institution for the insane.

I ain’t joking either…

If I tell you then you must admit I am the greatest mind you ever read!
How will he escape?
Insanity plea and spending the rest of his life in a institution for the insane.
I ain’t joking either…
Escape is easy. The presidential records law is NOT a criminal statute, duh.

Even if it was a crime, there was no "intent" for Trump to commit a crime, shout out to Hillary!!! Yoo-hoo!!
He did NOT pack the boxes, duh.

You keep on thinking that they ain’t going to get him.

You also believe the election was stolen, so let be clear you will believe Trump is innocent…

They ain’t going into court on charges they know he can walk on, so expect them to go after with something they know he will plea a deal…

"The country deserves a thorough and immediate explanation of what led to the events of Monday," McConnell said in a statement. "Attorney General Garland and the Department of Justice should already have provided answers to the American people and must do so immediately."
Be careful what you wish for!

With respect to what was bound to happen, particularly after Garland's statement on Thursday, many Republicans are acting like fools.

ABC reports, "Congressional Republicans were quick to pan Merrick Garland's Thursday remarks on the FBI search of Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago -- calling the attorney general's comments insufficient and insisting the Justice Department release more information behind the unprecedented raid even as Garland said he wants the search warrant unsealed.

"But GOP lawmakers said the Justice Department's motion to unseal parts of the warrant would not cut it, demanding that more information behind the search's genesis was needed given the gravity of the operation at a former president's home."

The GOP lawmakers got their wish. Today, their comments are laughable.

Be careful what you wish for!
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The seized documents were part of an inquiry into violation of the Espionage Act and two other laws.

The Times reports, "A list of documents removed from former President Donald J. Trump’s Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago, includes materials marked as top secret and meant to be viewed only in secure government facilities, according to a copy of the warrant obtained by The New York Times.

"Federal agents who executed the warrant did so to investigate potential crimes associated with violations of the Espionage Act, which outlaws the unauthorized retention of national security information that could harm the United States or aid a foreign adversary; a federal law that makes it a crime to destroy or conceal a document to obstruct a government investigation; and another statute associated with unlawful removal of government materials.

"Of the three criminal laws cited in the search warrant, one stood out as raising new questions: Section 1519 of Title 18 of the United States Code. Section 1519 is an obstruction law. It applies to document crimes undertaken “with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter” within the jurisdiction of federal departments or agencies. That raises the question: What do investigators suspect that Trump, by hoarding the documents, was trying to impede?"

A better question is, what was Trump going to do with the set of documents marked as “TS/SCI documents,” which refers to “top secret/sensitive compartmented information?”

Just wondering
Can you admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud??
Doubtful...
How is Trump going to lie his way out of this?
1. There is no reason to lie. No crime was committed. Presidential records law is not a criminal statute, duh.
Besides, Trump had no "intent" to steal any documents, he did not pack the boxes.

2. As for the 2020 election. Trump lost, but the democrats cheated, that's why mail-in ballots are not used in many EU countries. 81m votes my ass.
1660350017559.png

You keep on thinking that they ain’t going to get him.
You also believe the election was stolen, so let be clear you will believe Trump is innocent…
They ain’t going into court on charges they know he can walk on, so expect them to go after with something they know he will plea a deal…
1. They won't get Trump.
2. Yes I believe the election was stolen, just by looking at the total vote counts of recent elections. 81m votes my ass.
3. What charges? Espionage? Obstruction? Presidential records? How about planting false evidence? There is no one on FXN who said Trump is in ANY legal jeopardy, and I'm not even worried about the DC Grand Jury, or the DC Jury. The 1st or 2nd appeal would win for Trump. The J6 Committee has NOTHING, and the DOJ knows it.

Even if it was a crime, there was no "intent" for Trump to commit a crime, shout out to Hillary!!! Yoo-hoo!!
He did NOT pack the boxes, duh.
Actually lack of intent was possible with the first 15 boxes of classified information the National Archives found.

But the fact that Trump was fighting s subpoena over the next 12 boxes of classified documents proves that he knew he had classified documents, and that he intentionally defied the subpoena for them. That shows clear intent to retain possession.

Its over for Trump !

My questions are:

He will say the Democrats are conspiring against him. The Democrats will be afraid to indict him for fear of provoking Timothy McVeigh kinds of terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back