How is this acceptable?

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
How is it in any way acceptable for a Congressional representative to express this level of misandry?

norma torres sex starved men - Bing video

By now we're all pretty familiar with the term "misogynist" but there is a flip side to that hatred. It's akin to the liberal racists labeling everyone and everything they don't like "racist". So now we'll have to put up with the "ladies" (term loosely applied in this instance) labeling all men misogynists if they don't agree with the gals while they express their deep hatred of men and masculinity freely.

How is it in any way acceptable for a Congressional representative to express this level of misandry?

By now we're all pretty familiar with the term "misogynist" but there is a flip side to that hatred. It's akin to the liberal racists labeling everyone and everything they don't like "racist". So now we'll have to put up with the "ladies" (term loosely applied in this instance) labeling all men misogynists if they don't agree with the gals while they express their deep hatred of men and masculinity freely.

Wow, seems you've been hurt deeply by a woman (or many women who rejected your lizard lounge advances).

Any disrespect of women is bigotry a hair's breadth from trial by #MeToo, any disrespect of men is celebration and cause for promotion in the American Left's cult of intersectionality. Don't take my word for it. Spend a day on twitter . . . and some of us Neanderthals aren't starved at all, we've so much to "eat" we sometimes beg for a night "off".

Wow, seems you've been hurt deeply by a woman (or many women who rejected your lizard lounge advances).
Just tells folks how blindly judgmental you are, doesn't it? You know nothing about me and yet you immediately launch into some pretty nasty assumptions. I am most definitely not the man you make me out to be.

Just tells folks how blindly judgmental you are, doesn't it? You know nothing about me and yet you immediately launch into some pretty nasty assumptions. I am most definitely not the man you make me out to be.

Mea culpa. However, read your post again and you will see your last sentence is not clear as to your gender or opinion.

I read the entire post three times and my judgment was as I posted.

How would she know they were sex starved?
Talk about hate speech.
I'm going out on a limb here but I'd guess that most men have the common sense not to touch her with a ten-foot pole. Hence, she's not putting out and since she's not sharing, she's assuming all men must be sex-starved for lack-a-her-nookie.
There's so much more to beauty than the packaging. People like this misandrogynist piece of work are like cracking a rotten egg, you can't really tell from the outside but once you get inside, whooee, what a stink.

How would she know they were sex starved?
Talk about hate speech.

I'm going out on a limb here but I'd guess that most men have the common sense not to touch her with a ten-foot pole. Hence, she's not putting out and since she's not sharing, she's assuming all men must be sex-starved for lack-a-her-nookie.
There's so much more to beauty than the packaging. People like this misandrogynist piece of work are like cracking a rotten egg, you can't really tell from the outside but once you get inside, whooee, what a stink.

Wow, next time find a sturdy branch and not such a thin limb. I can't speak for most men, but respect for a woman is not to lust for her.

Interesting that American men can't tell lesbos apart from women, if you are an American male, how do you keep staying a man in a country where national statistics places 75 % of all women in the obesity category?

What a nasty bitch. Born in Guatemala, voted for Obama and Hillary. What a pinhead. She was an illegal alien as well. Who the hell voted for that POS anyway?

"Approximately 200 flyers have been distributed. Rep Norma Torres is of Guatemalan birth, and arrived in California when she was 5 years old and was of illegal status until she was a teen. She supports Obama’s executive amnesty, amnesty for illegal aliens and has met with and supports Syrian refugee resettlement in the USA."

Vote Norma Torres Out

Forum List

Back