How Is the Shooting of Rayshard Brooks Not Legal ?

You don’t get it. So, what can I say to get you to think?

You think the SC is above criticism and can do no wrong. So their edicts are sacrosanct, to you. This way you allow them to think for you.
Wrong judgement. Know more ; judge less. I agree and disagree with various things of the SCOTUS. The Fleeing Felon Rule I agree with. Only a real dolt wouldn't. :biggrin: Get it ?
A fleeing drunken man who isn’t harming anyone, doesn’t deserve death. Only a hard hearted police state loving idiot would think otherwise.

A fleeing drunken man who isn’t harming anyone, doesn’t deserve death. Only a hard hearted police state loving idiot would think otherwise.
1. A drunken man who WAS DRIVING, sure DOES harm lots of people. Like everybody that's on the road with him.

2. A thug who is fighting with police sure is a threat to those police, and others in the community, if he's allowed to escape, Brooks is exactly the poster boy for what the Fleeing Felon Rule was created for. Duh! Only a fool would think otherwise.

Still got nobody in this thread answering the question >>>

How Is the Shooting of Rayshard Brooks Not Legal ?

1. A drunken man who WAS DRIVING, sure DOES harm lots of people. Like everybody that's on the road with him.

2. A thug who is fighting with police sure is a threat to those police, and others in the community, if he's allowed to escape, Brooks is exactly the poster boy for what the Fleeing Felon Rule was created for. Duh! Only a fool would think otherwise.
All that does matter. A sane society doesn’t allow the state to execute such a person, without a trial. Many states don’t have the death penalty and those that do, would never execute this man for his crimes. Yet, you think a cop has the right to execute this man.

Hence, you’re insane.

..I don't care what color a criminal is---if they are dead = good
..if you live a stupid LIFESTYLE that is ''dangerous''/stupid/etc, it's YOUR fault if you have problems/etc

All that does matter. A sane society doesn’t allow the state to execute such a person, without a trial. Many states don’t have the death penalty and those that do, would never execute this man for his crimes. Yet, you think a cop has the right to execute this man.

Hence, you’re insane.
..you see, you prove your post to be total bullshit...no one executed anyone--in theory and the definition

Hence, you’re insane.
It's not what I "think". It's what the US Supreme court has made be the LAW. I still wonder if you're posting here without ever having read the OP (and its links). You sound like you have no clue of what you're talking about.

You also sound like a typical liberal victim of moonbat liberal MISeducation, that tells kids that everything must be done by trials in courtrooms. Soldiers in war shoot and kill people without trials. In World War 2, Eisenhower ordered carpet bombing of German cities, killing thousands of innocent people. Truman ordered the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, doing the same thing.

Not everything in life is courtrooms and trials, and that includes fleeing felons, in the WAR against crime. Tell your university professors that.

Lastly, the cop is not executing anybody. He is engaging in an act of self-defense of "others", as is the words of Supreme Court Justice Byron White. If you don't like it..move to another country.

1592638007263.png

Forum List

Back