How Is the Mainstream Media Covering Friday’s Major Libya News

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
How Is the Mainstream Media Covering Friday’s Major Libya News? We Checked, and It Might Depress You​

by Tiffany Gabbay

‘Frankenstorm’ Trumps Libya Attack in All Major Media Outlets Except Fox, TheBlaze | TheBlaze.com

TheBlaze thought it might be prudent to review mainstream U.S. news outlets to see which stories are making their front pages. For TheBlaze, the debacle in Libya has been front and center. So, too, for FoxNews’ website and Jake Tapper’s blog on ABC (but not ABC’s “front page”). All other front pages of major news outlets have seemed to relegate the travesty in Libya and the administration’s botched handling of the terror attack to nothing but fine print. As you will see, “Frankenstorm” takes center stage.

Of course they are covering the storm, it's happening on the East coast and that's the only part of the world that is news worthy in their bloated opinions. The great part of the storm is libs stay home when it rains. Might wash the blue of those states.

I'm glad to see that there are those in American that can't see past their noses. The Lame Stream Media is burying the story about Obama's FOLLY in BenghaziGate because it's politically expedient and willing to protect Obama. No one other than a few are willing to stand up to say a word. There is no Freedom of the Press any longer. The Marxists have infiltrated the press and stolen our Free Press. We see it everyday and we are certainly seeing it now. Where are the people to take back this country?

Of course they are covering the storm, it's happening on the East coast and that's the only part of the world that is news worthy in their bloated opinions. The great part of the storm is libs stay home when it rains. Might wash the blue of those states.

Texas is also newsworthy. I enjoy the no nonsense politicians that show up out of Texas regularly. Keep raising those younguns down there on beans and taters because we have to elect one to the presidency every now and again to straighten things out a bit.

How Is the Mainstream Media Covering Friday’s Major Libya News? We Checked, and It Might Depress You​

by Tiffany Gabbay

‘Frankenstorm’ Trumps Libya Attack in All Major Media Outlets Except Fox, TheBlaze | TheBlaze.com

TheBlaze thought it might be prudent to review mainstream U.S. news outlets to see which stories are making their front pages. For TheBlaze, the debacle in Libya has been front and center. So, too, for FoxNews’ website and Jake Tapper’s blog on ABC (but not ABC’s “front page”). All other front pages of major news outlets have seemed to relegate the travesty in Libya and the administration’s botched handling of the terror attack to nothing but fine print. As you will see, “Frankenstorm” takes center stage.

Considering Allred is a blow out with her bunny boiler client to date because she can't get the gag order lifted, the best the DNC can pray for is something biblical. too funny eh?

a frankenstorm. Best we can do as is always. I spent all last night getting the story out world wide.

well till my darlin came home. :eusa_angel:

:eusa_angel:

I just keep praying for forgiveness at these moments in time when Anderson Cooper ties himself to something reporting on a disaster

and the devil in me keeps going.... Just a little smiting Lord can you make that lamp post break and take him out to sea?

And then I remind myself the whole world be stuck with Piers.....aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Forum List

Back