How is that Man Made Global Warming workin’ out for ya?

and so?>>>

It is a short cooling trend that could change next year back to a new warming trend, but if it last another year, that is very bad for warmist/alarmists since it is supposed to warm .30C/decade it will not be close to that number at all.

However with the over reliance of a trace gas being the chosen driver of warming trends and since it is increasing every year, it should ALWAYS be warming but of course it doesn't, that is one of the reasons why the AGW is a failure.

Another failure is the postulated warm forcing increase effect is minimal at the 430 ppm level and dropping minimal to non existent level into the near future, therefore it doesn't have the ability to promote warming at all NOW!

and so?>>>

It is a short cooling trend that could change next year back to a new warming trend, but if it last another year, that is very bad for warmist/alarmists since it is supposed to warm .30C/decade it will not be close to that number at all.

However with the over reliance of a trace gas being the chosen driver of warming trends and since it is increasing every year, it should ALWAYS be warming but of course it doesn't, that is one of the reasons why the AGW is a failure.

Another failure is the postulated warm forcing increase effect is minimal at the 430 ppm level and dropping minimal to non existent level into the near future, therefore it doesn't have the ability to promote warming at all NOW!
You should be right!

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
I think I get it.

Climate and weather are like gender and sex. Climate is the equivalent of gender and weather is the equivalent of sex.

So we can change the weather of Mother Nature but not her/his/its climate.

Right?

Just trying to relate. Also, should mother nature begin to take those hormone treatments, or will simply taxing us with enough vigor save the planet?
Another attempt at population control. Don't grab that banana--you'll get blasted with the fire hose. Better yet--cut the firehose and eat the banana while the oppressor tries to plug the hose.

I don't see your cooling here. The Polar Vortex is simply one cycle of a Rossby wave in the jetstream. Rossby waves are caused by a reduction in the temperature difference between the equator and the poles. Thus, they are being brought into existence by the extraordinary warming taking place at our poles as part of global warming. There is no global cooling going on. Warming is still taking place and that is what is causing Arctic air masses to descend into the central US.

1615863502574.png

I don't see your cooling here. The Polar Vortex is simply one cycle of a Rossby wave in the jetstream. Rossby waves are caused by a reduction in the temperature difference between the equator and the poles. Thus, they are being brought into existence by the extraordinary warming taking place at our poles as part of global warming. There is no global cooling going on. Warming is still taking place and that is what is causing Arctic air masses to descend into the central US.

View attachment 468187

I don't see your link and your chart is an Anomaly, smoothed and adjusted, it is GARBAGE!

Here is PISS only chart showing that it has been cooling since late 2015, using only raw temperature data:

1615869257355.png

LINK

Running mean shows that it cooled since late 2015.

1615869323505.png

LINK

======

Stop posting your misleading crap!

Your link is misleading and dishonest with a lot of scaremongering statements in it. They are vague on the target dates as well and failed to provide the name of the study and the link to it.

I looked for it using Google, finally found it:

A multimillion-year-old record of Greenland vegetation and glacial history preserved in sediment beneath 1.4 km of ice at Camp Century

Will not take it seriously.

Last edited:
Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
it's cold in the winter, that's called climate. We're waiting on where the warm is that changed that fact. post that up for us.

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) officially reported that during February, the average contiguous U.S. temperature was 30.6°F, 3.2°F below the 20th-century average.

This ranked as the 19th-coldest February in the 127-year period of record and was the coldest February since 1989."

Mother Nature Still In Control: U.S. Had Coldest February In Over 30 Years | Climate Change Dispatch
climate of the season, winter. I got a feeling you'll mention Australia.

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) officially reported that during February, the average contiguous U.S. temperature was 30.6°F, 3.2°F below the 20th-century average.

This ranked as the 19th-coldest February in the 127-year period of record and was the coldest February since 1989."

Mother Nature Still In Control: U.S. Had Coldest February In Over 30 Years | Climate Change Dispatch

You KNOW that quoting US contiguous temperatures is worthless. Here:

The February 2021 global surface temperature was 1.17°F (0.65°C) above the 20th-century average of 53.9°F (12.1°C). This was the smallest February temperature departure since 2014 and the 16th highest for February in the 142-year record.

It hit 93 here yesterday and will do the same again today. Neither point has any significance. The CO2 levels, sea levels and global temperatures continues to rise.

It hit 93 here yesterday and will do the same again today. Neither point has any significance. The CO2 levels, sea levels and global temperatures continues to rise.

So what, it was 90 at my city, tomorrow it is forecasted top be around 67 tomorrow, after a big wind tonight bringing it in, now I know why CO2 is going to fail tomorrow it got blown away....

Aaaand CO2 is a negligible factor of the observed warming, that is something even warmist scientists agrees on, which you ignore over and over.

The world doing better than ever because it has warmed up since the ending of the LIA.

I put people on ignore when they consistently post really stupid comments. Anyone discussing transient, localized phenomena in a discussion of GLOBAL warming is making such a comment.

I put people on ignore when they consistently post really stupid comments. Anyone discussing transient, localized phenomena in a discussion of GLOBAL warming is making such a comment.

No you put me on ignore because you didn't want to be put on the spot for your lack of posting links for misleading charts you love to post and that copyright and forum rules require links. You have been reported a lot lately for it, that is WHY you put me on ignore.

You will always ignore it for time to come because it wrecks your CO2 delusions effectively. It is why so many here think you are a shill for a belief that is long shown to be absurd. CO2 simply doesn't have that level of warm forcing power at at the 425 ppm level

"Aaaand CO2 is a negligible factor of the observed warming, that is something even warmist scientists agrees on, which you ignore over and over."

Post one was a about weather event then attacked MAN MADE global warming claims over it, that was all, he didn't attack global warming itself, just the Mann made part...... a distinction you can't handle since humans contribute so little to the yearly increase, around 3% of the yearly total.

Here is an example with a link too:

EIA: U.S. CO2 Emissions Declined 11% in 2020 – No Change in Rising Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide

That is how little humans contribution to the total is, too small to show up statistically.

You can go and ignore me, but many here know why I am on the right side of the argument, even the few who at times argue with me know I am a proper climate realist.

So what, it was 90 at my city, tomorrow it is forecasted top be around 67 tomorrow, after a big wind tonight bringing it in, now I know why CO2 is going to fail tomorrow it got blown away....

Aaaand CO2 is a negligible factor of the observed warming, that is something even warmist scientists agrees on, which you ignore over and over.

The world doing better than ever because it has warmed up since the ending of the LIA.

Show us a link supporting your claim that "warmist" scientists believe CO2 to be a negligible factor.

Forum List

Back