How is that Man Made Global Warming workin’ out for ya?

Every winter, without fail, we get these moron denier threads screaming "IT'S COLD! GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!".
That's because the claim from you phony, forked-tongued pro-ACC/AGW advocates remain so contradictory.

Decades ago we were told by you phony liars by this time there would be no more cold, freezing snowy Winters and we all would be experiencing "Southern California" like mild Winters of no snow or Freezing due to your "Global Warming" forecasts.

BTW, NOTE how you fail to distinguish from "Natural" versus 'Human Caused'='Anthropogenic' in your post as a further blurring and dis-information agenda part of this dialogue. If you were truly honest you would at least be open on the difference from 'Natural' versus 'Human Caused' forms of "Climate Change" but since you readily engage in distortion~dis-information~exaggeration of the topic it becomes clear you are more focused on the political agenda and not the objective science part.

That's followed by the deniers repeating weird pseudoscience propaganda and hilarious logic failures.

Here comes the next part of your dishonest and disingenuous propaganda. You fail to note that we "deniers" aren't denying Natural Climate Change, but rather the vague and unproven hypothesis of human-caused(Anthropogenic) Climate Change. Please NOTE that we don't "Deny" the Natural Causes, but we dispute the vague, phony and false claims for the "Human Caused~Anthropogenic" ones.

You'd think deniers would learn better over the years, but no, they actually get dumber as time passes.

Again, the mis-leading, in-accurate and dis-honest classification of "deniers". To repeat, we don't deny the Natural cycles of Climate Change=Flux, we dispute the "human-caused~anthropogenic" factor which is unproven yet advanced by lying decievers such as your self whom fail to live a lifestyle conistant with the scam and frauds your present.

Ongoing cult brainwashing has that effect.
Upon you Left-Wing Loonies that is obvious, as you have no rational thinking or evaluation capability, for a start on your defects list.

The funniest part is how they don't understand how stupid they are, making them textbook Dunning-Kruger Syndrome cases.
Ironically, this "effect" applies most upon those of the so-called "Liberal"~Left-Wing "touchy-feely" non rational, non-logical brain-set of which you provide a classic example ...
EXCERPT:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a hypothetical cognitive bias stating that people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability.

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the bias results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others".[1] It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from people's inability to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their level of competence.

Colloquially, people experiencing this bias are said to be "on Mount Stupid".[2][3]

The hypothesis has been claimed to align with many people's just world theory.[4] The effect, or Dunning and Kruger's original explanation for the effect, has been challenged by mathematical analyses[4][5][6] and comparisons across cultures.[7][8]

Meanwhile, get back to us all once you have made your carbon-footprint/CO2 emissions drop to zero and are no longer part of the problem. It's called "walking the walk" or living what you truly advocate for. Hint ... hint ... hint ...

Have I mentioned how much I hate dirty hippies like you?

Look, if you want to live in a cave with a hairy woman and hump trees all day, be my guest. The rest of us enjoy indoor plumbing and electricity.

Remember, you lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. Nobody here on the rational side has said to foreswear modern technology, so you're lying by claiming we do. Stuff it, liar. Then go hump another tree.

I'm perfectly happy in my comfortable home. Heated with "fossil fuels", blogging on my PLASTIC computer made from petroleum. You, on the other hand lament all these things while enjoying them. Of course you don't have to give them up! Only if you wanted to quit being a hypocrite and dance the dance you want everybody else to.

So enjoy your indoor plumbing and electricity. But really, you should really self-flagellate rather than simply masturbate. Oh, the self-abuse won't absolve you of your very own proclaimed sins but in what's left of your mind you might feel a little more self-righteous.

And besides, the rest of us really do enjoy a good laugh! Keep up the "good" work.

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
Every time I hear that I wanna vomit.

Heat what? That whether and climate aren't the same thing? Well they are not.

The overall global temperature going up isn't going to stop it from getting cold in the winter..
No climate has changed. Not a single one. Not in thousands of years. The irrational clinging to junk global warming is now killing people. It's not fun anymore.

I'm perfectly happy in my comfortable home. Heated with "fossil fuels", blogging on my PLASTIC computer made from petroleum. You, on the other hand lament all these things while enjoying them.

No. you're just lying about that. That makes you worth nobody's time. Cult liars are just boring, especially when they can't even come up with any new lies.

Now, back to humping trees for you. Say hello to Moonbeam for me.

You know the really funny part is the climate change deniers are going to be the ones who are the most angry when climate change actually starts to affect their.

You're going to see all the retards in Florida pissed off demanding that scientists do something to help them once the sea levels are high enough to flood the Everglades and they lose all their fresh drinking water.

this is how conservatives work they just deny any issues exist until it affects their lives directly then they act like it's all someone else's fault in the man everyone else do all the work to fix it

You know the really funny part is the climate change deniers are going to be the ones who are the most angry when climate change actually starts to affect their.

You're going to see all the retards in Florida pissed off demanding that scientists do something to help them once the sea levels are high enough to flood the Everglades and they lose all their fresh drinking water.

this is how conservatives work they just deny any issues exist until it affects their lives directly then they act like it's all someone else's fault in the man everyone else do all the work to fix it
yeah, yeah, i have been hearing about the rise of the oceans since 2006. Al Gore and Barrack Obama, both have Mansion on ocean front property, are they that stupid to waste millions for a place that will be under water soon? Or are you a fool to actually believe they give a shit about you, while they use up all that energy you are supposed to give up?

Yes, prog slaves are that stupid.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

I am scared of global warming because I really think that humans will die at 70c degrees one day...

You are easily scared of something that will never happen?

You are thinking of 158 F, it is so absurd that I think you are trying to troll the thread.

I am scared of global warming because I really think that humans will die at 70c degrees one day...

You are thinking of 158 F, it is so absurd that I think you are trying to troll the thread.
It's not trolling I really think about global warming because I see some climate changes every year. Just compare 90s and nowadays!

It's not trolling I really think about global warming because I see some climate changes every year. Just compare 90s and nowadays!

Climate is always in a state of change, it can be very slow or be fast.....

You stated this absurd temperature (158 F ) that is well beyond what the IPPC has projected by around 155 F, that is why I thought you were trolling the thread.

There has been no warming for over 5 years.

Ok.

Let me explain how basic elementary School climate and meteorology work.

1; when it comes to climate change we are talking about the global overall temperature not the temperature in any given spot in the entire world. And rays of even a few degrees in the average global temperature can have drastic effects on the weather worldwide this is why you have stronger hurricanes and winter storms and why States like Texas which almost never see snow are seeing extreme winter weather.

It's a mistake climate deniers make is assuming that the overall Global temperature going up means that it has to get hot all over the planet. This is not how climate change works because climate does not mean the same thing as weather.

You stated this absurd temperature (158 F ) that is well beyond what the IPPC has projected by around 155 F, that is why I thought you were trolling the thread.

maybe

maybe

Factually True:

LNK

=====

1615396305237.png

LINK

New Topics

Forum List

Back