How is that Man Made Global Warming workin’ out for ya?

Biden says it is the #1 problem facing America.

View attachment 457330
I've tried to explain both the difference between weather and climate and the way a warmer atmosphere is actually the cause of this cold spell.

None of you have bothered to listen because it's damaging to your bias.
By that non-logic a colder atmosphere would cause a warm spell.

Every winter, without fail, we get these moron denier threads screaming "IT'S COLD! GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!". That's followed by the deniers repeating weird pseudoscience propaganda and hilarious logic failures.

You'd think deniers would learn better over the years, but no, they actually get dumber as time passes. Ongoing cult brainwashing has that effect. The funniest part is how they don't understand how stupid they are, making them textbook Dunning-Kruger Syndrome cases.

Every winter, without fail, we get these moron denier threads screaming "IT'S COLD! GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!". That's followed by the deniers repeating weird pseudoscience propaganda and hilarious logic failures.

You'd think deniers would learn better over the years, but no, they actually get dumber as time passes. Ongoing cult brainwashing has that effect. The funniest part is how they don't understand how stupid they are, making them textbook Dunning-Kruger Syndrome cases.

You obviously do not believe the tales you tell. If you did you would not be polluting the Earth by sitting fat dumb and happy at the keyboard consuming electricity most likely made by burning fossil fuels or maybe by bird-murdering wind monstrosities.

Oh the computer? It would be OK if you're using one made of entirely natural materials like wood (but not the wood of endangered species of trees, ok?) And, of course, powered by an indoor pinwheel on your natural fiber beanie.

Why are you wasting your time spreading hatred when you could be furiously working to invent those enfironmentally friendly toys?

You obviously do not believe the tales you tell. If you did you would not be polluting the Earth by sitting fat dumb and happy at the keyboard consuming electricity most likely made by burning fossil fuels or maybe by bird-murdering wind monstrosities.

Have I mentioned how much I hate dirty hippies like you?

Look, if you want to live in a cave with a hairy woman and hump trees all day, be my guest. The rest of us enjoy indoor plumbing and electricity.

Remember, you lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. Nobody here on the rational side has said to foreswear modern technology, so you're lying by claiming we do. Stuff it, liar. Then go hump another tree.

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
I think I get it.

Climate and weather are like gender and sex. Climate is the equivalent of gender and weather is the equivalent of sex.

So we can change the weather of Mother Nature but not her/his/its climate.

Right?

Just trying to relate. Also, should mother nature begin to take those hormone treatments, or will simply taxing us with enough vigor save the planet?

Climate affects weather but not to the extent where global warming will just make it never snow again.

These morons who see it snow in the winter and then claim that global warming is a hoax because it snowed no nothing about climatology or meteorology.

Climatologists have said since the beginning that the climate shift caused by global warming would cause colder harsher winters hotter Summers and stronger storms.

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
Weather is the result of Climate.
Climate is determined from Weather patterns of at least 30-50 most recent years.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif
Weather is what happens in your back yard.

And in my backyard that is about 3-4 inches of snow right now. About typical for this time(season) of the year.

Last week or so, that "Arctic Blast" which was in the backyards of nearly everyone in most of this Northern Hemisphere had my "backyard" at a start of below freezing temperatures and driven a couple of factors further by the wind chill blowing.

Climate is
While there is the issue of data inclusion or exclusion when charting and graphing, they can be informative in ways still;

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

main-qimg-09aa3b2980a9525e3eea0b76e3167fd5

CO2-has-never-warmed-the-planet.png
When the carbon dioxide concentration goes up, temperature goes up. When the carbon dioxide concentration goes down, temperature goes down.

However the data based charts/graphs I presented don't show that. If anything the opposite ~ temperature drives CO2 levels. Makes sense since the warmer things are the more life ~ flora and fauna will thrive.

To claim that CO2 and Temperature aren't highly connected means you're stupid.

To claim CO2 drives temperature is "stupid", but obviously you flunked science and math in your K-12 days.

Data shows that it's temperature which drives the CO2 levels. Hence the connection runs from temperature to CO2 levels.

Remember, currently at 400 ppm(dry) = "parts per million (dry)" that's a ratio of one to 2,500. That one molecule of CO2 retaining a couple degrees of heat will warm the other 2,499 of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, etc. is where stupid lies. That and chasing the funding to make such false claims.

Note the (dry) is discounting the role of water(H2O) vapor which is the real driver of CC/GW by a factor of from 10 to 20.

If carbon dioxide hits a new high every year, why isn’t every year hotter than the last? | NOAA Climate.gov

When the funding is there to pedal such a scam, the greedy will follow~pursue it.

If you truely believe this is most to largely all driven by human activity, than do your noble part and reduce your own role in CO2 emissions to zero and help to solve this "problem".

BTW, note we are no where near some of the warm peaks as shown in past interglacial periods, brief as they were in comparision to the glacial(Ice Ages).

I'm more worried we may soon drop into another glacial/Ice Age than over heat this hydrosphere.
What is funny to me is the claim were hotter than ever recorded and man caused it.. Both are lies.. The Greenland Ice core data shows that we were much warmer in the recent past than we are today. The wide swings in temp are normal in our systems functions and mans impact can not be discerned from noise in the climatic system. And yes we are cooling... we have been for 10,000 years.

View attachment 457417
Remember years ago when Fat Al and his crew had a GW conference somewhere in Europe and they were hammered by a freak snowstorm and cold??????........................My God that was funny....God works in mysterious ways.
Flying there in their chartered private jets, adding to their carbon footprints.
Don't conservatives use coal to power all their transportation, home energy and mobile devices so they can be the dirty they want to be...

Where does the cold air come from, if the Ice Caps are melting(melting ice is above 32 degrees)? Please enlighten all of US, oh high and righteous global warming zelot?
You're too stupid to see the light.

You're too stupid to understand anything at all.
I'm rubber, you're glue...

Makes sense, knowledge bounces off your mind while it adheres to mine.

Probably why I am smarter than you.
You're not.

You're more biased and narrow minded.

I think I get it.

Climate and weather are like gender and sex. Climate is the equivalent of gender and weather is the equivalent of sex.

Right?

Just trying to relate. Also, should mother nature begin to take those hormone treatments, or will simply taxing us with enough vigor save the planet?

Climate affects weather but not to the extent where global warming will just make it never snow again.

These morons who see it snow in the winter and then claim that global warming is a hoax because it snowed no nothing about climatology or meteorology.

Climatologists have said since the beginning that the climate shift caused by global warming would cause colder harsher winters hotter Summers and stronger storms.
Ok, so what about ice storms?

There is a glacier that appears to be forming in my back yard as we speak.

I think I get it.

Right?

yeah, have to cover all the bases because when shit happens, it is easier to blame man, then just things being natural. So go pay more in gasoline taxes, watch the prog elites get much richer, flying in their private jets and living in mansions that use as much energy as a small city. You are a dumbass.

Climate is determined from Weather patterns of at least 30-50 most recent years.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

And in my backyard that is about 3-4 inches of snow right now. About typical for this time(season) of the year.

Last week or so, that "Arctic Blast" which was in the backyards of nearly everyone in most of this Northern Hemisphere had my "backyard" at a start of below freezing temperatures and driven a couple of factors further by the wind chill blowing.

Climate is
While there is the issue of data inclusion or exclusion when charting and graphing, they can be informative in ways still;

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

When the carbon dioxide concentration goes up, temperature goes up. When the carbon dioxide concentration goes down, temperature goes down.

However the data based charts/graphs I presented don't show that. If anything the opposite ~ temperature drives CO2 levels. Makes sense since the warmer things are the more life ~ flora and fauna will thrive.

To claim CO2 drives temperature is "stupid", but obviously you flunked science and math in your K-12 days.

Data shows that it's temperature which drives the CO2 levels. Hence the connection runs from temperature to CO2 levels.

Remember, currently at 400 ppm(dry) = "parts per million (dry)" that's a ratio of one to 2,500. That one molecule of CO2 retaining a couple degrees of heat will warm the other 2,499 of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, etc. is where stupid lies. That and chasing the funding to make such false claims.

Note the (dry) is discounting the role of water(H2O) vapor which is the real driver of CC/GW by a factor of from 10 to 20.

If carbon dioxide hits a new high every year, why isn’t every year hotter than the last? | NOAA Climate.gov

When the funding is there to pedal such a scam, the greedy will follow~pursue it.

If you truely believe this is most to largely all driven by human activity, than do your noble part and reduce your own role in CO2 emissions to zero and help to solve this "problem".

BTW, note we are no where near some of the warm peaks as shown in past interglacial periods, brief as they were in comparision to the glacial(Ice Ages).

I'm more worried we may soon drop into another glacial/Ice Age than over heat this hydrosphere.
What is funny to me is the claim were hotter than ever recorded and man caused it.. Both are lies.. The Greenland Ice core data shows that we were much warmer in the recent past than we are today. The wide swings in temp are normal in our systems functions and mans impact can not be discerned from noise in the climatic system. And yes we are cooling... we have been for 10,000 years.

View attachment 457417
Remember years ago when Fat Al and his crew had a GW conference somewhere in Europe and they were hammered by a freak snowstorm and cold??????........................My God that was funny....God works in mysterious ways.
Flying there in their chartered private jets, adding to their carbon footprints.
Don't conservatives use coal to power all their transportation, home energy and mobile devices so they can be the dirty they want to be...
Why are you using a plastic keyboard to type your bullshit. That comes from OIL, but hypocrites like you dont give a shit, just tell everyone else to stop. Fuck you.

I think I get it.

Right?

yeah, have to cover all the bases because when shit happens, it is easier to blame man, then just things being natural. So go pay more in gasoline taxes, watch the prog elites get much richer, flying in their private jets and living in mansions that use as much energy as a small city. You are a dumbass.
Name one of those small cities.

I think I get it.

Right?

Name one of those small cities.
Al Gore's mansion uses '21 times more energy' than average | Daily Mail Online

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

View attachment 457417
Hey Otto. Do you travel by donkey? Their farts and shitting on the road contribute to GL too. WTF???

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

View attachment 457417
Why are you using a plastic keyboard to type your bullshit. That comes from OIL, but hypocrites like you dont give a shit, just tell everyone else to stop. Fuck you.
LOL. Listening to these fukterds talk about this shit is hilarious. I offered the thought if they would all off themselves the balance will tilt to a carbon free existence.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

View attachment 457417
LOL. Listening to these fukterds talk about this shit is hilarious. I offered the thought if they would all off themselves the balance will tilt to a carbon free existence.
But they wont save the planet, they want to kill the rest of us , because prog slaves dont like to share.

Let's talk climate. You ready?

1613441402267.png

1613441426623.png

1613256039532.png

1613256087901.png

1613256166395.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back