How is that Man Made Global Warming workin’ out for ya?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Biden says it is the #1 problem facing America.

1613349244152.jpeg

Last edited:
Bidem
n says it is the #1 problem facing America.

View attachment 457330
If one is so concerned about this then they should just off themselves. If they all did it that would do the trick to reduce the foot print. Maybe Kerry's plane go down like the original Mr Ketchup wil help too.
Maybe these myopic pos should look past the ends of their nose and stop the decimation of the rain forests of the world. If we had a CO2 filter--as God planned it, maybe we wouldn't have global warming. I am not in total disagreement that global warming has a man-made component, but if the population continues to increase, we need MORE filter capacity--not less and it has less to do with the oil industry than with the removal of the natural filter capacity of the earth. Gore, Biden and Thunberg be damned.

Bidem

View attachment 457330
If one is so concerned about this then they should just off themselves. If they all did it that would do the trick to reduce the foot print. Maybe Kerry's plane go down like the original Mr Ketchup wil help too.
Maybe these myopic pos should look past the ends of their nose and stop the decimation of the rain forests of the world. If we had a CO2 filter--as God planned it, maybe we wouldn't have global warming. I am not in total disagreement that global warming has a man-made component, but if the population continues to increase, we need MORE filter capacity--not less and it has less to do with the oil industry than with the removal of the natural filter capacity of the earth. Gore, Biden and Thunberg be damned.
Uhmmm.....

By one estimate, for every acre of rain forest cut down each year, more than 50 acres of new forest are growing in the tropics on land that was once farmed, logged or ravaged by natural disaster. “There is far more forest here than there was 30 years ago,” said Ms. Ortega de Wing, 64, who remembers fields of mango trees and banana plants.
New Jungles Prompt a Debate on Rain Forests - The New York ...

www.nytimes.com/2009/01/30/science/earth/30forest.html

Bidem

View attachment 457330
That is why I'm asking all these people do donate their life for the cause.

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
Every time I hear that I wanna vomit.

Heat what? That whether and climate aren't the same thing? Well they are not.

The overall global temperature going up isn't going to stop it from getting cold in the winter..
Dude. I'm still waiting for the Ice Age I was told in the 70's. Now this. Is someone fucking with me??

New Topics

Forum List

Back