How is it....?

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Obama gets a pass by claiming he "inherited" the economy in a bad state, but gets to claim all the credit for its improved state? so the economy bad doesn't happen overnight, but the economy good does happen overnight?

apparently it takes years and years for the republicans to screw things up, obama and the dems get to blame bush all through 2009 and even 2010, but now we have some good news and instantly the dems get all the credit, despite being able to blame bush for the economy all last year....

how is this possible?

It's possible because in the eyes of a Democrat, especially a liberal Democrat, nobody or political party has a clue except for them. In their own minds and egos, they exist only to right all the wrongs done in the world by non-Democrats - especially by Republicans. Apparently, unless it was crafted by the hands of a liberal Democrat, it's just crap.

Obama gets a pass by claiming he "inherited" the economy in a bad state, but gets to claim all the credit for its improved state? so the economy bad doesn't happen overnight, but the economy good does happen overnight?

apparently it takes years and years for the republicans to screw things up, obama and the dems get to blame bush all through 2009 and even 2010, but now we have some good news and instantly the dems get all the credit, despite being able to blame bush for the economy all last year....

how is this possible?

Because employment is now less than 10%, the markets are up and it MUST be because of Obama's policies.

how is this possible?

Because employment is now less than 10%, the markets are up and it MUST be because of Obama's policies.

The "government reported unemployment number" is below 10 percent because the "government reported unemployment number" is a total fiction predicated upon dropping people from the workforce. My calculations that are biased towards my viewpoint have it that 33 million people are out of work who would work if a job was available within commuting distance to where they lived. Other, less biased reports have it that 27 Million are unemployed. Then you have the government with their ridiculous number. I won't quibble over the high end number. It is probably between 27 and 33 million, but I do take strong exception to the Federal 9.7% which is a total joke.

We are not even holding our own yet when it comes to real unemployment. I guess we can blame Obama for that. His policies have not been worker friendly. For that he should either get on the ball or give up the game and let Joe Biden create jobs as President. I have a strong dislike for Joe Biden the man, but if he can put this country back to work I'll sing his praises while I vote for somebody to replace him as soon as we can afford to do so.

Forum List

Back