How in the hell does Sleepy Joe get more popular votes than obama?

"Powered by the enormous turnout, Mr. Biden has received more than 71 million votes, and still counting, nationwide, exceeding the 69,498,516 collected by Mr. Obama in another year with enormous voter enthusiasm that held the record until this year. "

The fix is definitely in. You mean to tell me that the worn down Sleepy Joe is more popular than obama? It's time to stop the steal!

He and Obama set the record. It seems only fitting that he be the won to shatter it.

Its already 72 million. Its only going to grow. California, for example....has only reported about 2/3rds of its results.

It is simply, a whole lot of people hate Trump.

I think its fair to say that a lot of people voted against Trump as much as for Biden.

Biden's record breaking vote totals are likely enhanced by just how loathsome Trump is considered by many folks. The GOP defections to Biden this year were unprecedented.

It is simply, a whole lot of people hate Trump.

I think its fair to say that a lot of people voted against Trump as much as for Biden.

Biden's record breaking vote totals are likely enhanced by just how loathsome Trump is considered by many folks. The GOP defections to Biden this year were unprecedented.
I would bet almost no one voted for Biden. Almost every vote he got was against Trump.

Forum List

Back