How I will always now think of Lebron James

Well that’s how much he was worth when he was a young prospect. What about when he was 3. Was he underprivileged then? How about when he was 6? We’re people giving him money when he was 12?
You tell me. You seem to know nothing about LeBron James except that which I have told you because you are too lazy or dumb to do any research at all.

At some point, from when he sprinted out of mom's womb to when he moved in with a coach and people
(sports agents, high school and college coaches) were throwing money at him, LeBron James went from
"underprivileged" to very wealthy. Very very wealthy.

And you haven't even defined what underprivileged means or given a single insight yourself.
I already asked you once, did he go without meals, sleep in the bushes, go without shoes?
What is "underprivileged"? I had a childhood that was less than ideal in that respect at times.
So what?

I didn't get a scholarship to a fancy private high school or a Hummer H-2 vehicle when I graduated.
I don't even know what your point was. I doubt you do either. I doubt there is one.
He did come from an under privileged upbringing. Same as Ben Carson. Did Ben ever go hungry or without shoes? Nope, his mom went on welfare and foodstamps.

Im sorry he had a skill worth a lot of money and you didnt.

You seem angry people gave him money. Why?

He was underprivileged I believe no?
No. First of all define "underprivileged". Are you aware (it looks like you are not) that James went straight from high school to the NBA and those big NBA paychecks?

James moved in with a youth football coach (Frank Walker) at an early age ( he wasn't scrounging in any dumpsters or sleeping on cardboard on the sidewalk) and he attended high school at a private Catholic school. No inner city gang infested schools for poor underprivileged LeBron.

He was also active in AAU basketball beginning in grade school and if you know anything about AAU
basketball, especially in Ohio, it's a fifty-fifty bet that he was pulling down some "sponsor" (i.e. agents)
money.
In any case calling LeBron James "under privileged" is funny, if you know the facts, which you don't.

His mother gave him a Hummer H-2 ($62,000 price tag) after graduating from high school and he was surrounded by people Iwho couldn't do enough (cash wise) for him. Look it up, chum. LeBron James - Wikipedia
I'm surprised he didn't get hurt with all the money being thrown at him. "Under privileged" my ass!
He has a $540 million dollar net worth and has been very comfortable for the vast majority of his life.
Not bad for a clueless piece of shit.

Do five seconds of research next time.
His mom was 16 when she had him. His father had an extensive criminal record and was not involved in his life.

This is the definition of under privileged you idiot.

His mom struggled till he Was 9 and let him move in with a local youth football coach.

He did come from an under privileged upbringing. Same as Ben Carson. Did Ben ever go hungry or without shoes? Nope, his mom went on welfare and foodstamps.

I'm sorry you're so stupid and lame you have to try and insult me in order to "win" an argument
I'm not invested in.
I'm not angry at all. I spend zero time in my life thinking about Chinese lackey LeBron James.

His mom was 16 when she had him. His father had an extensive criminal record and was not involved in his life.

His mom struggled till he Was 9 and let him move in with a local youth football coach.
This is NOT the definition of under privileged, you idiot!
Did LeBron James have a home? Food to eat? Clothes to wear?

You give me an accepted definition of what makes one "under" privileged and then tell me
what difference it makes in my or anyone else's life how dumb shit LeBron grew up.

WHY would anyone watch this shit sport? I NEVER got the appeal. Even golf requires more skill and that shit is boring as fuck.
Basketball was fun to play AS A CHILD but these are grown ass men, running 30 yard dashes every 30 seconds dribbling a ball of rubber.

Dumb.......BEYOND DUMB

I'm sorry you're so stupid and lame you have to try and insult me in order to "win" an argument
I'm not invested in.
I'm not angry at all. I spend zero time in my life thinking about Chinese lackey LeBron James.

You give me an accepted definition of what makes one "under" privileged and then tell me
what difference it makes in my or anyone else's life how dumb shit LeBron grew up.
So you don't think a kid, in a poor urban community, with only a mom, who's poor, who bounced around from home to home with him until she found a football coach to take in her son and help raise him, is not under privileged? You're absolutely an idiot. I'm guessing a racist too but I'll just stick with angry white idiot.

I'm not invested in.

So you don't think a kid, in a poor urban community, with only a mom, who's poor, who bounced around from home to home with him until she found a football coach to take in her son and help raise him, is not under privileged? You're absolutely an idiot. I'm guessing a racist too but I'll just stick with angry white idiot.
For some reason we do not attack this problem. And the Progs who have been in charge in all of this, are in cahoots with it.

So you won't claim LeBron James ever went without food and admit he had a home while growing up
and a parent to care for him.
He was underprivileged....when you compare him to Andrew Cuomo's kids.
He was NOT underprivileged when compared to children who grew up without anywhere to live and without
a parent bringing food and money in.

Life was tough for him in his private high school driving his pals around in his Cadillac Escalade.
Tell everyone why we should feel sorry for that underprivileged urban youth.

Your ad hom anger shows you are pissed off because you have no traction and no real point to make.
So before LeBron James was a teenaged millionaire he wasn't one. Waaaah! That's sad!
Go fuck yourself, angry white idiot! You have no point and no argument.
You are the under privileged one here, mentally that is.

Last edited:
EvK64ruWQAQOMkx

Forum List

Back