How I Knew Trump Would Win

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
I received a couple of calls yesterday “congratulating" me on picking Trump. I was quite surprised. There was nothing to it, really. I KNEW Trump was going to win. I had NO doubt. Ever!

This election, I TOTALLY disconnected from news, talk shows, talk radio, newspapers, what I saw on Facebook. What I saw or read at this sources – usually by accident or boredom – I always took with a grain of salt. I always knew the media was full of shit, in the tank with the Democrats – everything they had to say – I ignored and didn’t take seriously.

Polls – ignored them all. I learned from Brexit. Polling there indicated, right up to the last minute, that Brits would NEVER leave the E.U.

Surprise, surprise.

What other nations, movie stars, politicians “thought” about Trump before the election? All irrelevant. Didn’t give a shit what anyone thought. And those protesting today – don’t give a shit about them either.

I picked articles, websites, entire speeches of Trumps (not the soundbites out of context), lived on Twitter and heard from the “common man” every day, what was really going on. Every day, I read a FLOOD of Wikileaks the mainstream media never bothered to air or investigate.

I also watched on Twitter the live feeds of his rally’s - which no “main stream” media covered. Tens of thousands of people in attendance. Lines a mile long!

I KNEW from my “research” that Americans were generally pissed off, sick of the Clintons, and had Wikileaks to PROVE they, and many elected officials, are fucking criminals.

I prayed to God to do the right thing for the country, EVEN if it meant selecting Hillary. I’d accept it and wouldn’t complain.

I went to bed election night around 10 and slept like a fucking rock until 2-ish when I got up to take a piss. Checked the iPhone – Trump was even further ahead – went back to sleep.

Woke up the morning after – went straight to Drudgereport – and discovered what I knew was going to happen. That he had won.

So if your blindly followed Hillary into oblivion, it’s your own stupidity that got you there. Suck it up and move on. Learn from your experience.

I received a couple of calls yesterday “congratulating" me on picking Trump. I was quite surprised. There was nothing to it, really. I KNEW Trump was going to win. I had NO doubt. Ever!

This election, I TOTALLY disconnected from news, talk shows, talk radio, newspapers, what I saw on Facebook. What I saw or read at this sources – usually by accident or boredom – I always took with a grain of salt. I always knew the media was full of shit, in the tank with the Democrats – everything they had to say – I ignored and didn’t take seriously.

Polls – ignored them all. I learned from Brexit. Polling there indicated, right up to the last minute, that Brits would NEVER leave the E.U.

Surprise, surprise.

What other nations, movie stars, politicians “thought” about Trump before the election? All irrelevant. Didn’t give a shit what anyone thought. And those protesting today – don’t give a shit about them either.

I picked articles, websites, entire speeches of Trumps (not the soundbites out of context), lived on Twitter and heard from the “common man” every day, what was really going on. Every day, I read a FLOOD of Wikileaks the mainstream media never bothered to air or investigate.

I also watched on Twitter the live feeds of his rally’s - which no “main stream” media covered. Tens of thousands of people in attendance. Lines a mile long!

I KNEW from my “research” that Americans were generally pissed off, sick of the Clintons, and had Wikileaks to PROVE they, and many elected officials, are fucking criminals.

I prayed to God to do the right thing for the country, EVEN if it meant selecting Hillary. I’d accept it and wouldn’t complain.

I went to bed election night around 10 and slept like a fucking rock until 2-ish when I got up to take a piss. Checked the iPhone – Trump was even further ahead – went back to sleep.

Woke up the morning after – went straight to Drudgereport – and discovered what I knew was going to happen. That he had won.

So if your blindly followed Hillary into oblivion, it’s your own stupidity that got you there. Suck it up and move on. Learn from your experience.

I'm still telling everyone I wrote my own name in.

I wanted someone more competent and smarter than those 2 boobs

Surprise, surprise.

I'm still telling everyone I wrote my own name in.

I wanted someone more competent and smarter than those 2 boobs
i wrote your name in too....the person who recorded it probably wondered "how long will we have to wait?"........

Forum List

Back