How Hunter Biden's Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

No such thing as Private company when it comes to the CCP
And?

That is not relevant. It was a PRIVATE transaction for the US company. I am looking for why I, an American overseeing the American government and its officials, should be upset about when a private citizen is involved in a private transaction.

It seems that if I stated Hunter Biden ate a bagel you would be all up in arms about how evil it is and he needs to be behind bars for such an act. You cant even articulate why you have a problem.

And?

That is not relevant. It was a PRIVATE transaction for the US company. I am looking for why I, an American overseeing the American government and its officials, should be upset about when a private citizen is involved in a private transaction.

It seems that if I stated Hunter Biden ate a bagel you would be all up in arms about how evil it is and he needs to be behind bars for such an act. You cant even articulate why you have a problem.
It's not relevant? You post this as though you have NO idea what the whole Hunter Biden thing is about...I know that's not true, so, you're just trying to deflect, and obfuscate...

It's not relevant? You post this as though you have NO idea what the whole Hunter Biden thing is about...I know that's not true, so, you're just trying to deflect, and obfuscate...
No, I am asking for something VERY simple, the underlying principal that you are upset about. That you cannot name it, articulate it or even describe the problem is illustrative of my point: if I stated Hunter Biden ate a bagel you would be all up in arms about how evil it is and he needs to be behind bars for such an act.

No, I am asking for something VERY simple, the underlying principal that you are upset about. That you cannot name it, articulate it or even describe the problem is illustrative of my point: if I stated Hunter Biden ate a bagel you would be all up in arms about how evil it is and he needs to be behind bars for such an act.
Not at all. I don’t give a flying f* about the scumbag, other than the loser going around the world grifting other countries, mostly our strategic enemies, for access to his father, and enriching himself, and his father on the taxpayer dime, as well as compromising the office of the VP, and now Presidency….

Not at all. I don’t give a flying f* about the scumbag, other than the loser going around the world grifting other countries, mostly our strategic enemies, for access to his father, and enriching himself, and his father on the taxpayer dime, as well as compromising the office of the VP, and now Presidency….
But still no answer. You SAY that you don't care and then you ACT exactly as I have stated.

I'll tell you which one is more convincing...

Again that would matter to me, what you think, why?
Because you are here floundering like a fish and cant seem to stop. Yet another post shoeing I am spot on and you just want to continue to lie and lie and lie.

Bud do go on, make a few more posts about how bad Hunter is because he got up and took a pee this morning while telling us all how much you don't care. You are ever so convincing in your lies...

Because you are here floundering like a fish and cant seem to stop. Yet another post shoeing I am spot on and you just want to continue to lie and lie and lie.

Bud do go on, make a few more posts about how bad Hunter is because he got up and took a pee this morning while telling us all how much you don't care. You are ever so convincing in your lies...
So, we should ignore the Biden scandal, while we continue to go after all things Trump?

the xiden crime family is owned by the CCP…xiden is building china back better

Wow

Ok, he turned down the advice of the generals and since you admitted that the president is COMMANDER I CHIEF, all of them answer to HIM.

Do you know that?

In your pea brain you don't think there is any connection between Cobalt, the company they are invested significantly in, the lithium deposits in the region and the Chinese connections and partnership with the taliban as documented.

You actually sit there and believe the multi billion dollar deal between the confirmed scumbag hunter biden and the Chinese was just good business combined with Joe's withdrawal of the troops rapidly against the advice of his generals?

Uh, the agreement to withdraw from Afghanistan was made by Pompeo and Trump at Doha. I'm sure the Generals WOULD have liked to have dragged the Forever War out longer, but the reality was that Biden already delayed the withdrawal from May to August, and that was a mistake.

The reality is, everyone knew for years that the MINUTE we left, the Quislings we were propping up were doomed, because most Afghans AGREE with the Taliban.

I've no doubt whatsoever we're in an 'energy war' J-M

I've also no doubt the green machine is in every pols back pocket winding up climate change issues, for their own benefit

We've a shill government that's been shill since 1776

ergo, Hunter is merely a blip on the globalist radar

Whenever one of you nuts talk about globalism, I can't take you seriously.

TECHNOLOGY has made globalism inevitable.

Whenever one of you nuts talk about globalism, I can't take you seriously.

TECHNOLOGY has made globalism inevitable.
The Constitution of the United States says otherwise.
We are a sovereign Republic no matter how much you self-loathing demented leftists want to abandon it! :eusa_hand:

You aren't a miserable failure because of Globalism.
You are a miserable failure because you don't have any skills that fit into the global world.
gee thx Joe
guess i'll just go eat worms
hold my calls!

1669810537164.png

~S~

How Hunter Biden's Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

Michael Forsythe, Eric Lipton and Dionne Searcey

An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Biden and two other Americans joined Chinese partners in establishing the firm in 2013, known as BHR and formally named Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co.

The three Americans, all of whom served on the board, controlled 30% of BHR, a private equity firm registered in Shanghai that makes investments and then flips them for a profit. The rest of the company is owned or controlled by Chinese investors that include the Bank of China, according to records filed with Chinese regulators.

One of BHR’s early deals was to help finance an Australian coal-mining company controlled by a Chinese state-owned firm. It also assisted a subsidiary of a Chinese defense conglomerate in buying a Michigan auto parts maker.

Don't worry folks. Orange man bad. That's all.
What was illegal in the transactions?

Forum List

Back