How Hunter Biden's Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

The Biden family is known for selling out their country to enrich themselves. They're the kind of people we should guard against electing.

You typed "I don't care"....I didn't, and I even typed english....

Really? See, I believe that Biden through his administration want's to totally get rid of the Internal Combustion Engine. Now, in order to do that these alternatives run off of batteries do they not? And why in the world would THE PRESIDENT'S SON be working with a strategic economic enemy to sell out this country to the Chineese over an element needed for Joe's vision of all electric cars on the roads...

You can dismiss it at your own peril...

I doubt you'd be saying the same if this were Don Jr. doing this...Think about that.

I really don't get people like you...I do not buy that you believe that Joe is doing a good job on the economy, on foreign relations, on the botched exit from Afghanistan, on spending....If you do then you really need to drop the pretence of being some moderate fence sitter, and just admit that you are full on leftist....You are cheering nearly every policy that is dividing, and destroying this nation. Shame on you.

Don't take your frustration out on me brother...That's who you voted for...No one made you.
Count me in peril, then, as I still dismiss it for the reasons stated in earlier posts, stating accurate numbers, and graphically showing production, use, source countries production share, etc.

I certainly would not put it past Don Jr, either. He strikes me as a wheeler/dealer like his old man. It would have raised an eyebrow at least, if he had done it while in office, but now that he is out, not so much, and since he was an actual player in the nepotistic government family cabal, it would have been (while in office) and probably would be far more damaging politically, because he wasn't and isn't just another little hustler with a connected daddy to try to trade on the name of. Like it or not, he was a high level government official, even if he was hired into the government by daddy. Hunter is not in that league.

The economy is what it is, not because of Biden policy, but the Covid pandemic, global supply chain issues, as the world shut down the machine and then tried to just flip a switch, thinking every thing would just quickly adjust to the new dynamic. Some of the shortages are, in fact, manufactured to for prices up, to make up for short fall of 2020 in people' 5 year plans, ie, pure profit taking as the economy cranks back up, forcing a general rise in prices, increase hiring/re-hiring and a general demand for higher wages (labor being the most costly resource) and pushing the inflation forces. Some of it Joe can do very little about. He is certainly not being help much, even by many democrats. If you attribute a major portion of the problem to transportation and the handling of the ports and in-state regulations, California the nutball state and Gavin Newom sure are helping. Joe can't just come in and tell Cali how it's going to be, but that asshole Newsom could with a stroke of the pen, lift or forestall regulatory burdens by stepping back Semi-tractor equipment age limitations on California highways, and union/industrial pressures disfavoring owner operator to give the ports room to operate and get the backlog of containers piling up, moving to their destinations and undoubtably other things getting in the way. None of us wanting Joe or any other president, past or in the future to exercise a nonexistent powers to unilaterally supersede/suspend states rights to properly regulate business within a state, but it sure wouldn't hurt if Newsom took it upon himself to take steps to at least temporarily back some regs to ease the situation.

By the way, I am White 6, a pragmatic, independent. I do not cheer any policies until I start seeing results or at least understand the foundation and long view by which the result I want, might be achieved. I voted for Joe, but knew he didn't walk on water, when I dialed in my vote and have pointed out things I definitely do not like, such as the situation and policy at the border, his support of an executive privilege exercised by the Trump administration, being tried in Federal court that should not have been allowed to stand, but Joe, backed off in favor of the other side, not because what was done was right, but like all asshole presidents, he fell in favor because another executive privilege for the executive branch, even on used wrongly at the time, might come in handy some to him sometime in the future. All presidents agree on one thing, Democrat or Republican. That is, any increase in power or authority of the executive branch is a good thing, to be cherished and protected for the executive branch.

When is the liberal media going to take an interest in all of the corruption involving people named Biden?

JoeXi’s family African cobalt path leads all the way to agents of the Chinese CDC (Kunming).

I certainly would not put it past Don Jr, either. He strikes me as a wheeler/dealer like his old man.

Aren't you a MOD?

What's with attempting to 'hijack' / distract from the thread about BIDEN perpetrating a 'B...b...b...BUT TRUUUUUUMP....'

Just couldn't help yourself, huh?

Last edited:
Has it occurred to you that hunter biden wasn't helping the Chinese for their sake but his greedy aspirations?
so???
Did the firm do anything illegal?
or even unethical?
Trump and his daughter do business with the Chinese and always have.
Just like the majority of American corporates do....
And why in the world would THE PRESIDENT'S SON be working with a strategic economic enemy to sell out this country to the Chineese over an element needed for Joe's vision of all electric cars on the roads...
Because maybe he' watching the market, and following every other entrepreuners lead....

~S~

The better 1/2 of our MIC is manufactured ,or plain outright bought from globalists, some of which we have dubious foreign policy issues with

Further , consider where some of it ends up

Targeting one politically connected player proves nothing other than nepotism

try harder.....

~S~

Because maybe he' watching the market, and following every other entrepreuners lead....

~S~

Sparky, do you really think that the market would be pressing a shift to, say, electric vehicles if not for this administrations war on fossil energy?

Sparky, do you really think that the market would be pressing a shift to, say, electric vehicles if not for this administrations war on fossil energy?
I've no doubt whatsoever we're in an 'energy war' J-M

I've also no doubt the green machine is in every pols back pocket winding up climate change issues, for their own benefit

We've a shill government that's been shill since 1776

ergo, Hunter is merely a blip on the globalist radar

1669396467403.png

~S~

I've no doubt whatsoever we're in an 'energy war' J-M

I've also no doubt the green machine is in every pols back pocket winding up climate change issues, for their own benefit

We've a shill government that's been shill since 1776

ergo, Hunter is merely a blip on the globalist radar

View attachment 730808

~S~
Not going to get into it with someone who doesn't think the US should exist...

Ok, however what is a sitting President's son doing selling something we need to make batteries for this great new green world, to China? And making millions?

You don't see a problem with that?
Should we?

Was it not a private company selling private resources? Where is the government involvement that we should be railing against? Are we anti-trade now?

Should we?

Was it not a private company selling private resources? Where is the government involvement that we should be railing against? Are we anti-trade now?
No such thing as Private company when it comes to the CCP

New Topics

Forum List

Back