How Hunter Biden's Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

Ok, however what is a sitting President's son doing selling something we need to make batteries for this great new green world, to China? And making millions?

You don't see a problem with that?
No one seems to be suggesting any laws were broken, correct?

Ok, however what is a sitting President's son doing selling something we need to make batteries for this great new green world, to China? And making millions?

You don't see a problem with that?
Just don't really care. I assure you most of what we use comes from outside the US, probably at international market prices, same as they are getting theirs. It is being bought and sold for dollars, like everything else, and that attracts people to try to get a piece of the action on the way by. The pictures supposedly of doing crack with young underage hookers in a foreign country bother me more. I didn't vote for the hunter. If the kid runs for something, I won't vote for him then. Other than that, his shenanigans and wheeling, dealing have little effect on me psychologically or politically.

We all know what our gov't does. They Launder money all over the world to line their pockets and Biden has been doing this forever.

Nothing new here. Showing why we need to return the powers to the States.

Dude, you don't corner the market going for the 600 metric tons. You go for control of the 95,000 metric tons. That is where you corner the market. You can go back to sleep after you take a math class.
You are a loser. Really are. You read the article or not? Has it occurred to you that hunter biden wasn't helping the Chinese for their sake but his greedy aspirations?

You are a pathetic naive moronic disgrace. Hope you believing hunter biden and the Chinese really makes sense to you. You pathetic left wing gullible gasbag.

And the Cunservative chatter continues.........meanwhile......
"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
If you believe God will fix all this, shouldn't you be on a rug somewhere praying, rather than here on a forum whining 24/7?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
You are a loser. Really are. You read the article or not? Has it occurred to you that hunter biden wasn't helping the Chinese for their sake but his greedy aspirations?

You are a pathetic naive moronic disgrace. Hope you believing hunter biden and the Chinese really makes sense to you. You pathetic left wing gullible gasbag.

For all you know, he may be sitting in Bejing, laughing hysterically at your fuming.
The Chinese don't tolerate their citizens rising against their state.
Only in America.

For all you know, he may be sitting in Bejing, laughing hysterically at your fuming.
The Chinese don't tolerate their citizens rising against their state.
Only in America.
How naive are you?

Maybe you heard about this or not. Thought this was actually old news BUT I guess there are those who had a hard time with connecting the dots. Maybe since you were a kid in nursery school.

Here are the dots. Here, let me hold the crayon for you.

Read that about the lithium deposits in Afghanistan.

The president biden ordered the mass withdrawal of troops in Afghanistan.

Those are two dots and to a person like you, you may ask if the taliban and China have a deal with the taliban.

Here are some more dots for. Grab your crayon.

Now the question is this for you. Do you really think that hunter, a confirmed drug addict loser, actually negotiated these multi billion dollar deals without any nefarious motives?

Here, back to the dots. Grab your crayon.

The bidens are heavily invested in Cobalt and made a multi billion dollar deal. China has a deal with the taliban to mine the vast lithium deposits the taliban are now in control over.

Here is biden explaining to someone about the very kind of withdrawal he initiated in defiance of what his Generals told him.

How Hunter Biden's Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

Michael Forsythe, Eric Lipton and Dionne Searcey

An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Biden and two other Americans joined Chinese partners in establishing the firm in 2013, known as BHR and formally named Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co.

The three Americans, all of whom served on the board, controlled 30% of BHR, a private equity firm registered in Shanghai that makes investments and then flips them for a profit. The rest of the company is owned or controlled by Chinese investors that include the Bank of China, according to records filed with Chinese regulators.

One of BHR’s early deals was to help finance an Australian coal-mining company controlled by a Chinese state-owned firm. It also assisted a subsidiary of a Chinese defense conglomerate in buying a Michigan auto parts maker.

Don't worry folks. Orange man bad. That's all.

Did the firm do anything illegal?

Why did the American company sell the mine?

Should the company that did own it be barred from selling it by our Govt?

I guess you don’t understand chain of command.

A commander cannot defy their subordinates.
Wow

Ok, he turned down the advice of the generals and since you admitted that the president is COMMANDER I CHIEF, all of them answer to HIM.

Do you know that?

In your pea brain you don't think there is any connection between Cobalt, the company they are invested significantly in, the lithium deposits in the region and the Chinese connections and partnership with the taliban as documented.

You actually sit there and believe the multi billion dollar deal between the confirmed scumbag hunter biden and the Chinese was just good business combined with Joe's withdrawal of the troops rapidly against the advice of his generals?

Sigh....

Why do we bother? The best is that White 6 loser. What confirmed morons.

Wow

Ok, he turned down the advice of the generals and since you admitted that the president is COMMANDER I CHIEF, all of them answer to HIM.

Do you know that?
Yes. Biden turned down the advice of his subordinates.

That’s not defiance.

i know. That’s the problem with you people.
What? You can't get enough interest in your new right wing cause. Tough luck. Don't try to convince the public it's about somebody selling a strategic national asset to the friggin "Red Chinese. It ain't. This is just piss ants wanting to raise hell about that dumb ass Hunter Biden, as if anybody thinks it makes Joe look bad. It doesn't. You do know, Hunter is like 51 years old and does his stupid crap on his own, right?
Get a clue. Concentrate on Joe's short sighted lousy handling of the border. That's a real national problem, not this stupid Hunter crap. If it wasn't for the border, I'd have no big problem with then man. You right wing cause freaks need to be hammering that daily, until he comes up and puts in place a better plan, that doesn't work like open border and shipping the illegals all over the country just to get them out of Texas.

I read the article, ya nutball. I also went online did my own research about how much we have in the ground, how much we extract, how much we use, where we get it, as well as Red China. Let me know when Hunter sell them control of the resource of DR Congo, where the world really gets the bulk of this stuff, with many thousands the supply, product.

I don't give a damn about hunter, or you, or any of you cause freaks, rattling your little brains like little peas in an otherwise empty tin cup, trying to sell the guilt by association BS. Trump and his daughter do business with the Chinese and always have. He was trying to do business with Putin, and the international Russian money launderers until over halfway through the 2016 election. Look at the confessed crooks, foreign agents, your boy Donny surrounded himself with, even in office, yet you would want that him back, even after trying to overthrow the election and sparking a mob to attack Congress, while in session. You guys are just useless rabble rousers and you don't even do that well, you loser POS.

You typed "I don't care"....I didn't, and I even typed english....

You can't get enough interest in your new right wing cause. Tough luck. Don't try to convince the public it's about somebody selling a strategic national asset to the friggin "Red Chinese. It ain't.

Really? See, I believe that Biden through his administration want's to totally get rid of the Internal Combustion Engine. Now, in order to do that these alternatives run off of batteries do they not? And why in the world would THE PRESIDENT'S SON be working with a strategic economic enemy to sell out this country to the Chineese over an element needed for Joe's vision of all electric cars on the roads...

You can dismiss it at your own peril...

This is just piss ants wanting to raise hell about that dumb ass Hunter Biden, as if anybody thinks it makes Joe look bad. It doesn't. You do know, Hunter is like 51 years old and does his stupid crap on his own, right?
I doubt you'd be saying the same if this were Don Jr. doing this...Think about that.

Get a clue. Concentrate on Joe's short sighted lousy handling of the border. That's a real national problem, not this stupid Hunter crap. If it wasn't for the border, I'd have no big problem with then man.

I really don't get people like you...I do not buy that you believe that Joe is doing a good job on the economy, on foreign relations, on the botched exit from Afghanistan, on spending....If you do then you really need to drop the pretence of being some moderate fence sitter, and just admit that you are full on leftist....You are cheering nearly every policy that is dividing, and destroying this nation. Shame on you.

You right wing cause freaks need to be hammering that daily, until he comes up and puts in place a better plan, that doesn't work like open border and shipping the illegals all over the country just to get them out of Texas.

Don't take your frustration out on me brother...That's who you voted for...No one made you.

Forum List

Back