how hard is it to say criminals/blacks are bad= HYPOCRITE/etc

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
“How hard can that be? Saying that Nazis are bad,
nazis/white supremacist have murdered a whopping 77 people --since 1995
nazis/etc are such a big problem-----:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
blacks murder over 3000 every year

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
most are CRIMINALS--that ruin white and black communites

blacks commit rape/murder/crimes/HATE crimes at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates--what is a much bigger problem--blacks or nazis?

what a freaking HYPOCRITE/racist/America hater Obama is
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Obama to Trump: "How hard can that be? Saying that Nazis are bad."

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

blacks commit rape/murder/crimes/HATE crimes at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates--what is a much bigger problem--blacks or nazis?

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

It isn't race..... it is dependence on the democrat party.....relying on government to take care of you ....this is why the out of wedlock birthrate of Blacks in America is now over 70%....any community that had generations of young males raised by single teenage mothers, without fathers, would see the kind of crime you are seeing in our democrat controlled cities. LBJ set out to create this......with his lie of the "Great Society" program...and he got it......and if Black Americans keep voting for the very party that is destroying their children, they will keep suffering this violence.

Regressives won’t ever waste their time talking about the problems in the black community because it doesn’t fit their narrative about America. They need to blame white Americans for their problems, they need to divide America to achieve their goal of destroying it.

Regressives won’t ever waste their time talking about the problems in the black community because it doesn’t fit their narrative about America. They need to blame white Americans for their problems, they need to divide America to achieve their goal of destroying it.
it's a human ''trait---people hate to admit they did wrong/errors/they are at fault/etc

It isn't race..... it is dependence on the democrat party.....relying on government to take care of you ....this is why the out of wedlock birthrate of Blacks in America is now over 70%....any community that had generations of young males raised by single teenage mothers, without fathers, would see the kind of crime you are seeing in our democrat controlled cities. LBJ set out to create this......with his lie of the "Great Society" program...and he got it......and if Black Americans keep voting for the very party that is destroying their children, they will keep suffering this violence.
....yes--unless the family is ''stable''--financially [ generally speaking ] and socially/mentally/etc, the children are more likely to grow up ''bad''
...not saying that being poor you will grow up ''bad''---it just can add to the problems already in place

Also, unarmed black men have killed many cops over the years. Unarmed means nothing.

Criminals are bad. Blacks are not. When you are able to separate the two in your mind then you will be living in the 20th Century. Later we will work on bringing you into the 21st.

Last edited:
Criminals are bad. Blacks are not. When you are able to separate the two in your mind then you will be living in the 20th Century. Later we will work on bringing you into the 21st.
no----the subject is Obama--who LOVES BLACK criminals
Obama is the racist--not me

sure--but what's the major/bigger problem-nazis or blacks??
....it's like cops justifiably shooting black criminals--they go crazy over this--but not thousands of innocent blacks shot by blacks
unbelievably stupid

....it's like cops justifiably shooting black criminals--they go crazy over this--but not thousands of innocent blacks shot by blacks
unbelievably stupid

I know you are unbelievably stupid. I have been trying to drag you kicking and screaming into the modern world.

unbelievably stupid

I know you are unbelievably stupid. I have been trying to drag you kicking and screaming into the modern world.
actually you are trying to drag me into the fake/unreal world of lies
blacks are much more of a problem than neo-nazis/white supremacists/etc
I gave the links/facts/truth/stats
you give NOTHING
no links/proof/etc
just your worthless, unsupported opinions

SavMan's definition of a racist:
someone who states facts
someone who refutes lies

unbelievably stupid

you give NOTHING
no links/proof/etc

someone who states facts
someone who refutes lies

Do I need a link to show water is wet? Or do you believe that is true?

I’ve posted links too. You scream it is liberal lies and post more white power nonsense. The sad part is millions of years of evolution and you believe you are superior. You may be proof that Darwin was wrong.

unbelievably stupid

you give NOTHING
no links/proof/etc

someone who states facts
someone who refutes lies

I’ve posted links too. You scream it is liberal lies and post more white power nonsense. The sad part is millions of years of evolution and you believe you are superior. You may be proof that Darwin was wrong.
what links?? please specify the locations/post # etc

unbelievably stupid

you give NOTHING
no links/proof/etc

someone who states facts
someone who refutes lies

yes you need links/evidence/etc or it's just your bullshit opinion
duh
I can claim all kinds of crap!!!
the moon is full of ducks
the Eiffel Tower moved
etc

How hard is it to say CRIMINALS, regardless of race, are bad?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

come on Billy--you know the reason--
all the big protests the last few years were BLACK criminals being justifiably shot

and, the whites don't protest for criminals like blacks do
we know they are bad
seems like blacks love criminals

Forum List

Back