how gravity works

Colin norris

james bond
The Ten Commandments played a role in the establishment of our civil and criminal laws or didn't you know that? We have thousands of Ten Commandments displays in the public square across the nation. That's all right. You're excused because you're SFE.

Colin norris
Absolute rubbish. The laws were drawn and altered slightly from those of other countries. You might like to think God was involved but that's ridiculous. You foolishly attempting to link religion to everything. Stop it. You're lying.

Lol, it's always you who are lying and wrong.

Colin norris
No you can't arrogantly guarantee anything about me after I die. Threatening me with eternal fire is now what I expected from you when you feel pressured by not cutting through.
You have no knowledge of my destination and punishment if any. Its vain, presumptuous and arrogant to think you do. You DO NOT have unique access to knowledge if some celestial ghost. Wake up to yourself. It doesn't exist.

I can tell where you are going with the path you are on. God warns.

It's not a "threat" from me and will be the last time.

james bond
Science will eventually find the truth but fools like you will immediately link it to God. That's how arrogant you are to remain relevant.

Colin norris
It won't be a godbotherer who figures it out. None of you have taken a step forward outside your hideous book of lies for 2000 yet you think God will explain it?
Get a grip on yourself.

This is 2021. It's no hideous book of lies. How do you know that?

No need for me to lie. Jesus stands before us like gravity (it means final judgment). I suppose we'll all know how gravity works eventually. It's a weak force, but extends across the universe. Anyway, I can't discuss things with you like with others, so won't be replying to you.

Last edited:
Colin norris

james bond
The Ten Commandments played a role in the establishment of our civil and criminal laws or didn't you know that? We have thousands of Ten Commandments displays in the public square across the nation. That's all right. You're excused because you're SFE.

Colin norris
Absolute rubbish. The laws were drawn and altered slightly from those of other countries. You might like to think God was involved but that's ridiculous. You foolishly attempting to link religion to everything. Stop it. You're lying.

Lol, it's always you who are lying and wrong. Just remember that you are SFE (stupidest fark ever).

Colin norris
No you can't arrogantly guarantee anything about me after I die. Threatening me with eternal fire is now what I expected from you when you feel pressured by not cutting through.
You have no knowledge of my destination and punishment if any. Its vain, presumptuous and arrogant to think you do. You DO NOT have unique access to knowledge if some celestial ghost. Wake up to yourself. It doesn't exist.

I can tell where you are going with the path you are on. God warns.

james bond
Science will eventually find the truth but fools like you will immediately link it to God. That's how arrogant you are to remain relevant.

Colin norris
It won't be a godbotherer who figures it out. None of you have taken a step forward outside your hideous book of lies for 2000 yet you think God will explain it?
Get a grip on yourself.

This is 2021. No need for me to lie. Jesus stands before us like gravity. I suppose we'll all know eventually. Anyway, I can't discuss things with you like with others, so won't be replying to you.
Quote whatever you like. You're pissing against the wind with me.
The tho g about facts are, even if you don't believe them, they are still facts.

There is no God or any of the downright lies you peddle as fact. You have no one sceric of evidence there is a god and You know it. You've been mumbling with your bible crap for days and proven nothing but your gullibility.

What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
You have provided nothing so take your silly bullshit and attempt to convince someone else. I'm.an atheist and will never respect any religious bullshit from anybody.

Quote whatever you like. You're pissing against the wind with me.
The tho g about facts are, even if you don't believe them, they are still facts.

There is no God or any of the downright lies you peddle as fact. You have no one sceric of evidence there is a god and You know it. You've been mumbling with your bible crap for days and proven nothing but your gullibility.

What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
You have provided nothing so take your silly bullshit and attempt to convince someone else. I'm.an atheist and will never respect any religious bullshit from anybody.
I've tried to show you the evidence. Anyone would intelligence would accept that the global flood happened. What facts do atheists have? Evolution is just biology. OTOH, the creation scientists have the why explanation for gravity, but like everyone including all the scientists, do not have know how it works.

What bothers me is you claim the lies are from me because I have the evidence. How can a solar system just form the way it did naturally? We both don't know how the sun, planets, and moons float in space and spin around their own axis. We have theories, but no proof. All we have are the facts. Yet, you act like you are the only one privy or who knows the facts. It makes you SAF because everyone can use the facts. Even if you don't want to tell me your facts, i.e. I am not aware, then I can still find out.

Your claims of no God/gods is ridiculous and shows you are wrong. We have God's autobiography and science backs it up. I can't help it if you can't accept the science and the creation facts. It's you who have been fooled and are gullible.

I am not trying to convince you, but expressing my opinion of you as SFE and POS. How can I when you say the things you say and in the way you do it? As for the Bible, I try to present how science backs it up, but you just opine that it doesn't.

And exactly which God was that and which one do you worship?
I believe in Dyaus, the heavenly god from whom the English word comes "divine". In his host of Devas and Marutаs, the great heavenly host.

Newtonians also call their god heavenly, but their name for god comes from Hades, the god of the earth and the underworld, it is not entirely clear who they believe in, and why their god needs atomism. Any suggestions?
Besides Newtonians, Einsteinians and Christians, this god was pleasing to the Buddhists, they had the concept of shunyata, the "great emptiness"

Found something. Probably there is a connection with the ethics of Epicurus.

It seems that for the atomists, as well as for the dialectics like Hegelians and Marxists, it was important to substantiate that being is changeable and all objects are only the combination and decomposition of atoms, thus they denied the existence of the eternal, Platonic ideas and realists' universals. I think that this is what attracted them to atomism: there is nothing but clutches and uncoupling of elements, no metaphysics. This recreated the ancient ideas of chthonism about the cyclical nature of nature, its destruction and revival, the beliefs characteristic of early agricultural cultures.

In short, it is a denial of the unchanging and eternal. This is the main idea.

I believe in Dyaus, the heavenly god from whom the English word comes "divine". In his host of Devas and Marutаs, the great heavenly host.

Newtonians also call their god heavenly, but their name for god comes from Hades, the god of the earth and the underworld, it is not entirely clear who they believe in, and why their god needs atomism. Any suggestions?
Besides Newtonians, Einsteinians and Christians, this god was pleasing to the Buddhists, they had the concept of shunyata, the "great emptiness"

The choice of a God is irrelevant when you're an atheist. None of them have been proven to exist, including the ghost you believe.
There has been thousands of God throughout time and not one proved to be Valid. Science is the graveyard of all of them.

Don't try to mock me with your silly ignorant enticement. You have no knowledge of any of it. Just inherited faith and gullibility.
You've never received on irrefutable thing from any God. Ever. Yet here you are instructing people about God as if it is fact.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

The choice of a God is irrelevant when you're an atheist. None of them have been proven to exist, including the ghost you believe.
A typical mistake of illiterate people. Buddhists were atheists, and nominal theists-Christians and Jews, recognizing the creator, were materialists.
Newton himself was a theologian and Christian preacher.

Veddism and shamanism were closest to a scientific approach in a positivist sense, a view of nature from the point of view of natural forces, this was fundamentally different from witness religions with their obscurantism(including the religion of Newton and Newtonianism itself based on the atomistic dogmatics of Epicurus and Christian nominalists)

Last edited:
I've tried to show you the evidence. Anyone would intelligence would accept that the global flood happened. What facts do atheists have? Evolution is just biology. OTOH, the creation scientists have the why explanation for gravity, but like everyone including all the scientists, do not have know how it works.

What bothers me is you claim the lies are from me because I have the evidence. How can a solar system just form the way it did naturally? We both don't know how the sun, planets, and moons float in space and spin around their own axis. We have theories, but no proof. All we have are the facts. Yet, you act like you are the only one privy or who knows the facts. It makes you SAF because everyone can use the facts. Even if you don't want to tell me your facts, i.e. I am not aware, then I can still find out.

Your claims of no God/gods is ridiculous and shows you are wrong. We have God's autobiography and science backs it up. I can't help it if you can't accept the science and the creation facts. It's you who have been fooled and are gullible.

I am not trying to convince you, but expressing my opinion of you as SFE and POS. How can I when you say the things you say and in the way you do it? As for the Bible, I try to present how science backs it up, but you just opine that it doesn't.
Anyone with intelligence can see the evidence for a spherical planet and an ancient planet.

The earth is not flat. There is no evidence of a global flood 4,000 years ago and biological organisms evolve.

Those are material facts not changed by tales and fables.

There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.

On a more serious note, Einstein's General Theory of Relativity was proven by an experiment during a solar eclipse in 1919. Space does indeed warp near large bodies of mass.
“Einstein’s right, at least for now,” said Ghez, a co-lead author of the research. “We can absolutely rule out Newton’s law of gravity. Our observations are consistent with Einstein’s general theory of relativity. However, his theory is definitely showing vulnerability. It cannot fully explain gravity inside a black hole, and at some point we will need to move beyond Einstein’s theory to a more comprehensive theory of gravity that explains what a black hole is.
It's insufficient for explaining "gravity inside a black hole" just as Newton's theory has proven insufficient for calculations involving near light speeds generally. Both remain quite adequate for everyday, practical calculations like where exactly to aim your cannon to blow up your nearest house of worship. However, neither "explains" a damned thing about the why, what, how of gravity. Saying, "Oh, well, space warps, space-time, doncha know?" is just practicing convenient tautology from an Einsteinian Lalaland perspective.

Anyone with intelligence can see the evidence for a spherical planet and an ancient planet.
I have intelligence, but not you. You're Flattie Hollie. I've known the Earth was spherical since pre-school.

The earth is not flat. There is no evidence of a global flood 4,000 years ago and biological organisms evolve.
We have evidence the Earth is not flat like we have evidence for a global flood, 1) 3/4 water covers the planet, 2) one massive land Pangea broke up into seven continents (creation scientist, Alfred Wegener, discovered plate tectonics), 3) Mid-Atlantic ridge circles the world, and more; Too much to list here -- The Institute for Creation Research. It's hard evidence to anyone with intelligence. What's next? Finding Noah's Ark.

The tales and fables are what you believe such as Earth and solar system just formed from space rocks, dust, and gravity. Atheist scientists pile lies upon lies with their made up papers. I even challenged Grumblenuts and anyone here to show me a planet forming in the universe. Where's the explanation from the big bang? Give me some physical evidence instead of dark energy and dark matter. The Bible says that it's God's right arm that stretches out the universe, so we prolly won't be able to prove anything like gravity.

Instead, I learned the atheist scientists stole singularity (infinite temperature and infinite density) and natural selection from the creation scientists. What's next? They're gonna steal the saddle shape of the universe and that the universe has edges and is bounded? They contradict it now or will contradict it soon.

There has been thousands of God throughout time and not one proved to be Valid. Science is the graveyard of all of them.
God the Father has been proved to exist. The evidence is overwhelming as science backs up the Bible.

Don't try to mock me with your silly ignorant enticement. You have no knowledge of any of it. Just inherited faith and gullibility.
You've never received on irrefutable thing from any God. Ever. Yet here you are instructing people about God as if it is fact.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.
Lol. Everyone here thinks you've gone looney tunes. You're the most hateful atheist person I've met of God the Father. I'm still waiting for some physical evidence which you, Grumblenuts, or any atheist scientists cannot provide. Where's the science that backs up all those fake papers the atheist scientists wrote?

Flattie Hollie, it gets tiring listening to your flat Earth theories about creationists. Face it, you are wrong and one who thinks she lives on a flat planet. I guess you think it's a flat planet for a flat universe :p.

We can teach the seven days of creation to pre-schoolers. They they can get the truth of the Earth being spherical and how the universe, Earth, and everything in it got here. Science and the physical evidence backs it up.

I have intelligence, but not you. You're Flattie Hollie. I've known the Earth was spherical since pre-school.

We have evidence the Earth is not flat like we have evidence for a global flood, 1) 3/4 water covers the planet, 2) one massive land Pangea broke up into seven continents (creation scientist, Alfred Wegener, discovered plate tectonics), 3) Mid-Atlantic ridge circles the world, and more; Too much to list here -- The Institute for Creation Research. It's hard evidence to anyone with intelligence. What's next? Finding Noah's Ark.

The tales and fables are what you believe such as Earth and solar system just formed from space rocks, dust, and gravity. Atheist scientists pile lies upon lies with their made up papers. I even challenged Grumblenuts and anyone here to show me a planet forming in the universe. Where's the explanation from the big bang? Give me some physical evidence instead of dark energy and dark matter. The Bible says that it's God's right arm that stretches out the universe, so we prolly won't be able to prove anything like gravity.

Instead, I learned the atheist scientists stole singularity (infinite temperature and infinite density) and natural selection from the creation scientists. What's next? They're gonna steal the saddle shape of the universe and that the universe has edges and is bounded? They contradict it now or will contradict it soon.
Water on the planet is not evidence of a global flood.

There is no evidence of a global flood.

The planet is not flat. It is spherical. The planet is approximately 4.5 billion years old, not 6,000 years old. When you're rocking back and forth reciting Bible verses at your madrassah, remember what I wrote here.

Doesn't work at all. Atomists and Newton assumed that there are special particles, gravitons, which bombard bodies and nail them to other bodies, but all these are primitive and long-obsolete speculations, not based on anything. The theory of gravity has long been thrown into the trash, and the law of gravitation has been refuted by the experiment of free fall of bodies of different densities in a vacuum. According to Newton, they should have had a mass-dependent acceleration, but this did not happen.
Modern physics is a pseudoscience close to scholasticism.
It Solves Everything the Authorities Give an Irrational Explanation

Gravity takes place in an outside dimension.

I get the concept, but I don't get the cause of the warping. The warping causes the gravity, but what exactly is causing the warping?
There's no warping. Space has no properties by definition so can't warp or influence anything. Light bends around massive objects (refracts) because the ("luminiferous") Aether's density increases around them.

It's insufficient for explaining "gravity inside a black hole" just as Newton's theory has proven insufficient for calculations involving near light speeds generally. Both remain quite adequate for everyday, practical calculations like where exactly to aim your cannon to blow up your nearest house of worship. However, neither "explains" a damned thing about the why, what, how of gravity. Saying, "Oh, well, space warps, space-time, doncha know?" is just practicing convenient tautology from an Einsteinian Lalaland perspective.
The "Singularity" Is Also Impossible, So It Never Existed

The Black Hole has an impossible quantity of gravity and an impossible compression of mass. It has to explode back into the universe from which ours came.

Forum List

Back