how gravity works

LMAO. Another SFE. Show me another planet that has 3/4 surface water and that was one land mass, but broke up into continents.
You’re obviously unable to offer any support for your falsified claims.

Otherwise, most cults use the tactic of vilifying the non-cult members. You’re just a very ordinary cultist.

You’re obviously unable to offer any support for your falsified claims.

Otherwise, most cults use the tactic of vilifying the non-cult members. You’re just a very ordinary cultist.
The truth and support is in almost every post of mine. Winners win when science backs them up. What have you won here? I'll tell ya. Nothing, unless they hand out some award for flat Earth advocate, Flattie Hollie.

How does any of that irrelevant prove there's a god or that he objects to abortion?
If you get a warm inner glow from it son knock yourself out.

The point is skinned you so now you divert as if its relevant.
You've got nothing and know nothing. Not a good grounding for a belief in some celestial ghost.
6th commandment. Thou shalt not kill. No amount of intelligence penetrates your thick headedness.

Again, more nonsense from the SFE and POS. You should just give up while you are way behind. I've been LMAO just watching you post your non-science and non-truths that my sides, brain, and whatever I got from higher education hurt.

6th commandment. Thou shalt not kill. No amount of intelligence penetrates your thick headedness.

Again, more nonsense from the SFE and POS. You should just give up while you are way behind. I've been LMAO just watching you post your non-science and non-truths that my sides, brain, and whatever I got from higher education hurt.

I don't give a rat's about what your silly commandments say. They don't apply to atheists. We have civil laws which deal with that. Why can't you understand that?
Don't try to be witty and clever. Godbotherers don't have the smarts.

Have another swing with your religious rubbish. I love tearing you hypocrits to bits.

Here is a quote from his bio on wiki.
Wikipedia is believed only by idiots.
I'm not going to argue with you, you are talking nonsense, and even literate schoolchildren know that Newton was not a physicist at all, he was engaged in physics only in addition to scholasticism

And again: Newtonian physics suffered a complete collapse during the scientific revolution of the 19th century, it was initially thrown into the trash, but after World War II, for political reasons, it became a pseudophysical theory that has limited applicability.

In general, it is contrary to the scientific method. It is based on unfounded statements (dogmatics), it declares long-range action, rejected by science, it failed experimentally, because according to Newton, different masses have different acceleration in a vacuum.

Even if it worked, it would still be useless, because it considers all processes only in terms of elastic interactions, so it is not even suitable for engineering.

Among other things, Newton, like Einstein, became famous for plagiarism and vile intrigues. Some of his works are revised works by Robert Hooke, whose name he did not mention, passing as his own.

Wikipedia is believed only by idiots.
I'm not going to argue with you, you are talking nonsense, and even literate schoolchildren know that Newton was not a physicist at all, he was engaged in physics only in addition to scholasticism
And again: Newtonian physics suffered a complete collapse during the scientific revolution of the 19th century, it was initially thrown into the trash, but after World War II, for political reasons, it became a pseudophysical theory that has limited applicability.

In general, it is contrary to the scientific method. It is based on unfounded statements (dogmatics), it declares long-range action, rejected by science, it failed experimentally, because according to Newton, different masses have different acceleration in a vacuum.

Even if it worked, it would still be useless, because it considers all processes only in terms of elastic interactions, so it is not even suitable for engineering.

The original debate was you said Newton was a Christian in the true sense of the word. I proved he was not.

After physics, everything about your silly God is opinion only.

Religion is now becoming irrelevant to Mao stream discoveries about the universe. You are desperately attempting to connect yourselves to science to retain and dignity you have left.
Fabricating lies and instructing me about your "theories" doesn't cone into it.

All the information is there to be read. Not one bit if facts about the universe can be found in your hideous filthy bible.

Wiki is not for fools. The whole purpose of it is you can change it if you think it is wrong. There has never been one sentence in it, independently verified, that God was responsible for anything. That's why you reject it. But you do use it occasionally but not tell anyone.

Do yourself a favour and stop your denial of facts. That was done for you by religion for 2000 years which is why you a currently attempting to re connevtveith r4ality and feeling guilty about being conned.
Take it further. What's in this God shit that you have certainty of, that will benefit you? I'll tell you

Nothing. You're frightened of death and expect an after life for your loyalty. The ridiculousness of that has also been proven by science to not exist.
You MUST have doubt that all that magical conjuring can't be true when we know it cannot happen.
Are you so brainwashed to not even think for yourself? Have a look at yourself and ask questions. Stay away from God and churches propaganda and see if you die.
Bowing and bscraping to the community because it's expected of you is no different to a slave to a celestial diety that doesn't exist. A type of religious north Korea.

My opinion if anything religious must be clear to you now. You're wasting your time with your silly fairy tales.
Religion has destroyed millions of lives by teaching kids that shit. Grow up.

Among other things, ideologists still hide that Newtonianism was not an independent, but went along with the general trend of the revival of atomism in England in the 17th century. In addition to Newton, these ideas were preached by Boyle, Descartes, Gassendi and others. It was already then a hybrid of Epicureanism and Aristotelian physics. In the spirit of modern "particle-wave madness" game

The ideological aspect of Newtonianism seemed to echo the ideas of the nominalists who reject universals. His brother in reason, Hobbes, in his "Leviathan" tries to build a concept of the "material" world without involving the concepts of spirit and natural force standing over reason. Reincarnation of a primitive, swinish view of the world, where there is no good and evil, they are only a product of "desires" and other "science" of lack of spirituality, previously imposed by the nominalist branch of Christians. It was approximately from this source that Hegelianism, Nietzscheanism and Marxism flowed.

Among other things, ideologists still hide that Newtonianism was not an independent, but went along with the general trend of the revival of atomism in England in the 17th century. In addition to Newton, these ideas were preached by Boyle, Descartes, Gassendi and others. It was already then a hybrid of Epicureanism and Aristotelian physics. In the spirit of modern "particle-wave madness" game

Stop the shit. You made a fool of yourself by saying Newton was a godbotherer. Don't exacerbateyour ignorant by ranting against the best brains in the world.

Ideologists. Really. You getting desperate now. You wasting your time with me. Stick to your silly bible.

And it is the ideological aspect that interests me here. The fact that Newtonianism is rubbish is well known, there is no question. Modern ideologists who cling to it do not try to assert that it is really adequate, they only say that in some cases something can be calculated according to Newton.

But why the scammers are so diligently pulling atomism out of the coffin, not sparing taxpayers' money, this is a more interesting topic.

Last edited:
The first dogma of Newtonian mechanics was explicitly postulated in Chapter 2 of Hobbes' Leviathan, in 1651, several decades before the release of Newton's "beginnings". Although the thought is not new in itself. Perhaps it was unusual precisely for that time, but it was already among the ancient sophists.

The truth and support is in almost every post of mine. Winners win when science backs them up. What have you won here? I'll tell ya. Nothing, unless they hand out some award for flat Earth advocate, Flattie Hollie.
As noted, you offer nothing to support your specious claims.

I don't give a rat's about what your silly commandments say. They don't apply to atheists. We have civil laws which deal with that. Why can't you understand that?
Don't try to be witty and clever. Godbotherers don't have the smarts.

Have another swing with your religious rubbish. I love tearing you hypocrits to bits.
R.91c0bd7d039d890565c78df3e75a99ed

The Ten Commandments played a role in the establishment of our civil and criminal laws or didn't you know that? We have thousands of Ten Commandments displays in the public square across the nation. That's all right. You're excused because you're SFE.

I can guarantee that you'll care about a rat's arse, yours, in the afterlife but it'll be too late.

Anyway, we don't understand how gravity works and we prolly never will until the end. Just think, it's the fourth fundamental force but we won't know nor figure it out (except for the believers).

R.91c0bd7d039d890565c78df3e75a99ed

The Ten Commandments played a role in the establishment of our civil and criminal laws or didn't you know that? We have thousands of Ten Commandments displays in the public square across the nation. That's all right. You're excused because you're SFE.

Absolute rubbish. The laws were drawn and altered slightly from those of other countries. You might like to think God was involved but that's ridiculous. You foolishly attempting to link religion to everything. Stop it. You're lying.

I can guarantee that you'll care about a rat's arse, yours, in the afterlife but it'll be too late.

No you can't arrogantly guarantee anything about me after I die. Threatening me with eternal fire is now what I expected from you when you feel pressured by not cutting through.
You have no knowledge of my destination and punishment if any. Its vain, presumptuous and arrogant to think you do. You DO NOT have unique access to knowledge if some celestial ghost. Wake up to yourself. It doesn't exist.

Anyway, we don't understand how gravity works and we prolly never will until the end. Just think, it's the fourth fundamental force but we won't know nor figure it out (except for the believers).

Science will eventually find the truth but fools like you will immediately link it to God. That's how arrogant you are to remain relevant.
It won't be a godbotherer who figures it out. None of you have taken a step forward outside your hideous book of lies for 2000 yet you think God will explain it?
Get a grip on yourself.

I do not pay attention to your naive speeches. These are just thoughts aloud, I myself am interested to figure it out to the end

While ever you believe in God, you will never gain knowledge of anything but full blown lies and myths.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births yet it's me who you consider to be naive????
You dont have the smarts. Bury you head in your bible and let the progression of society continue unhindered by godbotherers attempting to be relevant.

Forum List

Back