how gravity works

They don't necessarily, but use of the term "falling" implies we're talking about insignificantly small masses "accelerating" toward a large origin such as Earth's "center of gravity." In such cases, neglecting air resistance (i.e. in a "vacuum"), at sea level, and "at a geodetic latitude of 45°", "g" can generally be presumed a constant so neither their weights nor masses affect their rate of "fall," the Earth's mass so dominating the question (M vs. m). Thus we commonly use "F=mg" for weight even though it's damn near never exact.
When three gravity fields squeeze on each other, the size of each object determines how much it's opposing squeeze is on the other objects gravity fields causing movement , so each object exerts a force of pulling on the other 2 but the earth is so big the other objects would have to be the size of the moon to cause any significant movement.

Squeezing force increases with space medium density. Because you can't gain energy from a gravity field alone, without a flowing current like a dam, the squeezing force is constant and doesn't lose energy at its source the nucleus. We could assume that the matter in the universe shapes the universe and that a particle of matter is the same way from within.

I could make more sense if terms were less connected to 'answers' previous which I need to describe my thoughts. So I kind of think space time and the aether are terms that have dissociation with my explanations and therefore cause confusion. So forgive me if you're confused by my raw explanations.

When three gravity fields squeeze on each other, the size of each object determines how much it's opposing squeeze is on the other objects gravity fields causing movement , so each object exerts a force of pulling on the other 2 but the earth is so big the other objects would have to be the size of the moon to cause any significant movement.
It is the huge relative size difference that applies mostly to your question. But,.. whether you view gravity as a push or a pull, a field or an anti-field, it is an object's mass, not its "size" that matters, given no air or other fluid interference and that their masses are comparable.
We could assume that the matter in the universe shapes the universe and that a particle of matter is the same way from within.
You can think what you like, but I'm left reading "a particle of matter" as purely QM or mathematical abstraction, at least until you provide your (alternative and coherent) definition (usage) of the term.

abstract 13.png

here's a second picture like the OP but with some updates, gravity is now emitted from meteors.

Forum List

Back