How governments will be charged after the Fake Corona Pandemic?

The entirely Pandemic is a Fake which ruined numerous businesses and citizens.
Governments know the truth but they deliberately caused shutdowns and destroying of economies.
Who will sue the international gang of monsters after get proven the Pandemic is nothing severe as a flu?
Do you mean "Changed" in your title? Maybe that's a clue about the intelligence of your argument. But really, why would governments deliberately shut down businesses? Give me a reason, other than the pandemic. Shithead.

There is your answer.
Hey, you're supposed to make your own argument, not just post a link!
I did make my argument. This ginned up hysteria is the orchestrated crisis that enemy democrats have been looking for since 1966.

Obviously, if you don't have any personal experience of Covid-19, it must be fake. And the world is flat.

Who says its "fake" at all? Just pointing out that there are other priorities.

Numerous patients are delaying their colonoscopies because of this, and some of them might suffer from delaying their cancer treatments because of this.
Lots of people on this board claim that the pandemic is fake. Look around. But do you think that health care professionals want to delay treatment of people who need it? Or what?

That's my point. Health care professionals are losing money, OF COURSE they don't want to delay treatments and lose money- particularly when the delays are based upon estimated numbers of Corona patients which aren't materializing
You know why those patients aren't materializing? Social distancing!! It's actually working, no thanks to idiots like you.

The entirely Pandemic is a Fake which ruined numerous businesses and citizens.
Governments know the truth but they deliberately caused shutdowns and destroying of economies.
Who will sue the international gang of monsters after get proven the Pandemic is nothing severe as a flu?
Do you mean "Changed" in your title? Maybe that's a clue about the intelligence of your argument. But really, why would governments deliberately shut down businesses? Give me a reason, other than the pandemic. Shithead.

There is your answer.
Hey, you're supposed to make your own argument, not just post a link!
I did make my argument. This ginned up hysteria is the orchestrated crisis that enemy democrats have been looking for since 1966.
Why 1966?

Obviously, if you don't have any personal experience of Covid-19, it must be fake. And the world is flat.

Numerous patients are delaying their colonoscopies because of this, and some of them might suffer from delaying their cancer treatments because of this.
Lots of people on this board claim that the pandemic is fake. Look around. But do you think that health care professionals want to delay treatment of people who need it? Or what?
it is, where is the data? you think the cdc spewing numbers is all you need? nope, you need supporting data. like death notices. Families affected shown mourning. nothing. no where. Let's see the photo's of the coroners office of dead bodies so over whelming you need trucks. let's see refrigerated trucks full.
Well, I've seen refrigerator trucks outside hospitals for all the dead bodies they're generating. But gosh, I haven't seen the dead bodies myself. I guess it's all a big hoax!

Talk to your friends in the field of urology, proctology, gastroenterology, cosmetic surgery.

These people are starving

it is, where is the data? you think the cdc spewing numbers is all you need? nope, you need supporting data. like death notices. Families affected shown mourning. nothing. no where. Let's see the photo's of the coroners office of dead bodies so over whelming you need trucks. let's see refrigerated trucks full.
Well, I've seen refrigerator trucks outside hospitals for all the dead bodies they're generating. But gosh, I haven't seen the dead bodies myself. I guess it's all a big hoax!
have you seen actual bodies in them?

Did you read my whole post, moron?

The guys that drive the corpse wagons for the funeral directors are starving too. They are hanging out at the hospital trying to drum up business, as people aren't being allowed to have the high priced funerals where these guys make their money.

Now, the morticians just dig a hole and dump the corpus into it. Little money there. The real money is in the showing, the $40k caskets, the 2 dozen cars and limos, the catering. All of that is gone. Hanging outside a hospital with the meat wagon is the only way to get any business for those fellows.

Talk to your friends in the field of urology, proctology, gastroenterology, cosmetic surgery.

I'm aware that some fields of medicine are basically on hold right now, like a lot of jobs are. And that's all really bad. But how is this some giant conspiracy to subvert the world economy? And how did the conspirators (whoever the hell they are) trick The Donald into going along with it?

Did you read my whole post, moron?
again, my point stands. no supporting material to confirm the actual death counts. just aren't there bubba. And for this, yes I need to see them. And if you thought the world was flat, then you are truly duped.

I'm aware that some fields of medicine are basically on hold right now, like a lot of jobs are. And that's all really bad. But how is this some giant conspiracy to subvert the world economy? And how did the conspirators (whoever the hell they are) trick The Donald into going along with it?
well, we've attempted to explain it to you, but you stand with your eyes wide shut.

I just assumed that YOU think the world is flat, based on the rest of what you wrote.

how? cause I don't believe numbers without supporting data? well shit, then I have a million dollars. you believe me?

I don't think you get it. If people's mammograms and colonoscopies and prostrate biopsies are delayed, so will treatment for serious conditions like cancer. People are going to die because of overreaction to Corona

I don't think you get it. If people's mammograms and colonoscopies and prostrate biopsies are delayed, so will treatment for serious conditions like cancer. People are going to die because of overreaction to Corona
EXACTLY

This guy tells how easy it is to use the 5G network against the population.
1586206608170.png

My dad was a doctor, so yeah, I get it.

My dad was a doctor, so yeah, I get it.
so you agree those patients risks just increased without the virus? thanks, and there are soooo many more of these patients that aren't being discussed. Now that is shameful.

And killed small businesses, put millions out of work, took peoples retirement money from their IRA's. all for what? this action is a lesson on what not to do on an epidemic.

Forum List

Back