How good an interim president would Pence make?

Manchester

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2014
Munich
In the event that he had to take office? I like the cut of the man, seems like a sound GOP guy. Says all the right things for Republiacns on guns, religion and the like. What do you reckon?

In the event that he had to take office? I like the cut of the man, seems like a sound GOP guy. Says all the right things for Republiacns on guns, religion and the like. What do you reckon?

Pence has voted across the board to either restrict or ban abortions, going so far as to say he wants to fund private funeral homes to conduct funerals for fetal tissue from abortions, should abortion remain legal. I hope all women know this about this cretin.

Pence has voted across the board to either restrict or ban abortions, going so far as to say he wants to fund private funeral homes to conduct funerals for fetal tissue from abortions, should abortion remain legal. I hope all women know this about this cretin.

What a monster, making mothers not kill their offspring.

A better man though far less likely to ascend to the presidency than Kaine had Crooked Hillary won. The Democrats should have tried to convince people they would really be voting for Kaine

That's just a Catholic thing.

Few Catholics are brave enough to disagree with the Pope.

Biden is braver than most other Catholics.

He seriously believes gays can be "cured" and women should be forced to have an ultrasound before abortion.

Of the 10 people on the 5 tickets (GOP, DEM, LIB, Green, and McM), Pence is truly the most dignified and the most presidential, yes. But he is only the VP for now.

He is like a political guide for Trump like Biden was/is for BHO while BHO was learning about National Federal politics.

Trump will need Pence just like BHO needed Biden.

No big secret.

He seriously believes gays can be "cured" and women should be forced to have an ultrasound before abortion.
I think by the time gays and lesbo's have grown up, they are pretty much sealed to being what they are.

They became what they are due to exposure to other gays and lesbo's at an early age.

I don't think it is reversible, but I do believe it is behavioral.

Pence is the man for right wing christian fundamentalists.

He will bring prayer back to schools and teach morality to children once again.

I'm skeered.
Yep. If we could only make kids in school get on their knees and mumble incoherently to some nonexistent entity in the clouds, the world would be a much better place, LOL.

I think by the time gays and lesbo's have grown up, they are pretty much sealed to being what they are.

They became what they are due to exposure to other gays and lesbo's at an early age.

Another retard heard from. No doubt in my mind that you voted for trump, LOL. Idiot.

Should the need arise, I think Pence would be a competent president, but I don't think he would be as effective an agent for change as I expect Trump to be.

Pence is the man for right wing christian fundamentalists.

He will bring prayer back to schools and teach morality to children once again.

I'm skeered.
Yep. If we could only make kids in school get on their knees and mumble incoherently to some nonexistent entity in the clouds, the world would be a much better place, LOL.
And they could pray their "impure" thoughts go away. I''m tired of all this acceptance. People need to hate themselves. 9(-:

Really? How many gay/lesbian people do you actually know? I've known several over the years, and not one of them would have CHOSEN the persecution their choice has come with, unless they where "just made that way". I mean really, what you are saying is akin to saying that being black is learned from exposure to black people. It's just silly.

Exactly. I know where he's coming from. He may be borderline evil but in a good honest straightforward and dignified way I can predict. Like Regan.

Forum List

Back