How far will Biden go with guns ??

I hope a large number of Americans don't cave to the pressure.
But look how many threw up their hands and surrendered for covid19
Humans do this. We are easily led. I always believed that Americans were immune to it. And I certainly did not believe that it would be possible to see a religious end time possibility in this generation. Anything can happen.

I still think there is a significant number who are biding their time and remaining silent for now.
I could be wrong, but I hope at some point they will finally make themselves heard and take a stand.

Thomas Jefferson DID NOT advocate silence in the face of Tyranny.
We can count on most Snowflakes to be willing enemy combatants because they just don't have the common sense to think for themselves.

I know AR 15 types and high capacity mags are gone If he wins

You think Biden would actually go further and even use the army and go door to door ?
So only .22 riffles and revolvers will be allowed.

You guys told the same lie when Obama was in office.

They tried after Sandy Hook. It was close then. But, as much as Obama wanted to lead in the revolution we're seeing today, it was a different age. But BLM (Obama's baby) and Antifa have ushered in the revolution Obama wanted and he's actively supporting them. Should Biden win, the future of our Nation and the Constitution looks very, very, grim.

Its looking pretty grim now. First you have to get rid of the Cancer known as Trump. Then the healing can begin.

The lowest unemployment in history, the highest stock market in history, those things are grim to you? Once the Democrats quit killing Americans by restricting access to helpful medications and quit trying to destroy small business and the economy we'll get back to those numbers again.

You think Biden would actually go further and even use the army and go door to door ?

Hard to say.

But if he pops off about taking guns first, then going through due process second, watch the heck out.

Next thing you know, you'll start getting so-called red flag laws, neighbors'll be calling the popo because they're ascared and then the popo shows up and snatches it out of your cold dead hands, like what happened with Gary Willis.

I hope a large number of Americans don't cave to the pressure.
But look how many threw up their hands and surrendered for covid19
Humans do this. We are easily led. I always believed that Americans were immune to it. And I certainly did not believe that it would be possible to see a religious end time possibility in this generation. Anything can happen.

I still think there is a significant number who are biding their time and remaining silent for now.
I could be wrong, but I hope at some point they will finally make themselves heard and take a stand.

Thomas Jefferson DID NOT advocate silence in the face of Tyranny.
We can count on most Snowflakes to be willing enemy combatants because they just don't have the common sense to think for themselves.

Actually, Jefferson and the other founders were generally very silent. They didn't expose themselves to the British before the time was right. The Federalist and the Anti-Federalist papers were penned almost entirely with pen names to protect their authors from the British. Meetings were held at back room tables in pubs where gatherings could be explained and conversations masked in the noise of the public house. It would be foolish for individuals to openly rebel and simply be picked off, one at a time, as individual enemies of the State or domestic terrorists.

Hard to say.

But if he pops off about taking guns first, then going through due process second, watch the heck out.

Next thing you know, you'll start getting so-called red flag laws, neighbors'll be calling the popo because they're ascared and then the popo shows up and snatches it out of your cold dead hands, like what happened with Gary Willis.
Shit like that thing with Willis is why these commie agitators are getting so much traction, and at least some support, from well-meaning folks...….. because the cops did go to a guy's house and kill him, even though he hadn't done a thing wrong.
Shit like that is why otherwise logical people are willing to at least listen to a group talking about defunding, or even outright abolishing, the police.

Forum List

Back