How far will "anti science" go for the GOP?

R

rdean

They don't believe in climate change.

They don't believe evaporation from warming oceans have anything to do with snow.

They think vaccines cause autism, without a shred of evidence.

They believe the earth is only thousands of years old instead of billions.

They don't believe in evolution.

The GOP goes on about "exceptionalism". And among the greatest things that make this country exceptional is our leadership in science and technology.

How will this issue affect the country going forward?

How will Republicans affect the country with this denialism going forward?

They bitch about using russia to get into space. BUT they won't spend the bucks to give our nation the ability to do so.

They bitch about us falling behind the rest of the developed world in math & science. What is their plan? Cutting won't do shit and isn't a plan!

LOL,,,These people are kind of like the Amish but they're hyrocrites as they use modern tech!!! A bunch of weirdo's!

A question for the right...

How will cutting science grants and defunding our first rate science programs, advance America? Let's say we do away with it all and go back to the 18th century. Will we be better off? I don't think so.

When we don't have a first rate nws with satellites to warn us of extreme weather..Well, tens of thousands of more people per year will die.

When we don't have a fda to regulate food quality. Well, look at mexico!

Your argument sucks...If the left didn't use identity politics and anti-family bull crap they'd win every election with your arguments. Their own bs kills them.

How will cutting science grants and defunding our first rate science programs, advance America? Let's say we do away with it all and go back to the 18th century. Will we be better off? I don't think so.
Because what if em niggars get into em science programs!!! WHAT THEN Matthew!!!!!

YAAAAARGH

This hurts the left as this is just a retarded argument. I'd be happy if a black person advances in science enough to reach a high level in it.

Because what if em niggars get into em science programs!!! WHAT THEN Matthew!!!!!

YAAAAARGH

This hurts the left as this is just a retarded argument. I'd be happy if a black person advances in science enough to reach a high level in it.
Blacks needa stop workin on advancin science, and work on some JESUS!!!! RIGHT MATTAAAAY :eusa_dance::eusa_clap::Boom2:

YAAAAARGH

Blacks needa stop workin on advancin science, and work on some JESUS!!!! RIGHT MATTAAAAY :eusa_dance::eusa_clap::Boom2:

Religion sucks...Blacks need to work on science and following the law as we all have to work on maintaining our society. Being a idiot isn't good for this country.

They don't believe in climate change.

They don't believe evaporation from warming oceans have anything to do with snow.

They believe the earth is only thousands of years old instead of billions.

They don't believe in evolution.

The GOP goes on about "exceptionalism". And among the greatest things that make this country exceptional is our leadership in science and technology.

How will this issue affect the country going forward?

How will Republicans affect the country with this denialism going forward?

Show us...show us where Republicans, as a group, disbelieve/believe in all those dumbass things you've just mentioned in your posting lie. We need PROOF by way of links from the internet reports.

You have to "believe" in climate change?

You don't have to believe in human produced climate change, but you do have to figure out a theory on why the current science is wrong.

A issue of science shouldn't be limited to being in agreement.

Everything else he listed..I feel makes a lot of sense.

Shrieking "MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING, YOU FUCKING DENIER!!!" at every story on the Weather Channel is NOT science

"They think"? How far will stupid low information lefties go with this junk? Is that the best they can do after the biggest mid term landslide in recent history?

Liberals rely in a faith based theory of man-made global warming while they are all warm and toasty in one of the coldest winters in recent memory and they convinced themselves that the heretics in the republican party are anti-science. You almost gotta laugh.

Which is it guys, is rdean a sock puppet for billy triple nothing or is it the other way round. Both posters spray the same bullshit broad brush accusations at millions of people with absolutely nothing to back it up. If you two have nothing better to do than troll these boards maybe you should see professional help and see if you can get a real life. BTW, you might want to join them mat.

Forum List

Back