How Far Is Biden's Poll Numbers Going To Drop When Americans Start Seeing THIS On The News On 1 September:

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1629723998792.png
1629724021876.png

1629724049899.png
1629724079343.png

1629724147925.png
1629724170011.png

"America’s humiliation in Afghanistan goes on. It’s going to get worse, quite possibly much, much worse, before it’s over, assuming it ever is."

What does Biden / do Democrats & snowflakes think Biden's poll numbers will do if Biden sits back and does nothing but BEG the Taliban/ Al Qaeda / ISIS for the return of THOUSANDS of US and allied civilians abandoned in Afghanistan and on 1 September the terrorists begin dragging US citizens out into the streets and start beheading & burning them for the world to see?

View attachment 529733 View attachment 529734

View attachment 529735 View attachment 529736

View attachment 529737 View attachment 529738

"America’s humiliation in Afghanistan goes on. It’s going to get worse, quite possibly much, much worse, before it’s over, assuming it ever is."

What does Biden / do Democrats & snowflakes think Biden's poll numbers will do if Biden sits back and does nothing but BEG the Taliban/ Al Qaeda / ISIS for the return of THOUSANDS of US and allied civilians abandoned in Afghanistan and on 1 September the terrorists begin dragging US citizens out into the streets and start beheading & burning them for the world to see?

As long as there are no mean tweets and his heart is in the right place......

If those were libturds kneeling I'd say....Allah Akbar Libturds

We have to go to war again. My God

My question is, does he have the stamina and fortitude to stick it out or will he bail? I think there's a fair chance he resigns, even though the democratic party will beg him not to. Hell, he was taking so many days and half days off before this shit hit the fan, it could be his doctors and his wife will tell him to quit. And if he doesn't, I think the pressures of the office will kill him before he makes it to Jan 2025. And no, he won't be running for re-election.

freefall

My question is, does he have the stamina and fortitude to stick it out or will he bail? I think there's a fair chance he resigns, even though the democratic party will beg him not to. Hell, he was taking so many days and half days off before this shit hit the fan, it could be his doctors and his wife will tell him to quit. And if he doesn't, I think the pressures of the office will kill him before he makes it to Jan 2025. And no, he won't be running for re-election.
If terrorists start beheading Americans, lighting them on fire, etc....Biden will not have the option to 'stick around'. He will be lucky if all that happens is he is Impeached.

If terrorists start beheading Americans, lighting them on fire, etc....Biden will not have the option to 'stick around'. He will be lucky if all that happens is he is Impeached.
I'm not sure the democrats would impeach the guy, or that he would be convicted in the Senate and removed from office. You know, politics. I think he'd resign before any of that happened.

Forum List

Back