How Easily and Quickly the US Constitution Gets Shredded

martial-law-theres-a-reason-you-separate-military-and-the-16521732.png

~S~

Deep State has learned a lot the past few weeks, primarily just call an emergency for every flu, global warming, and whatever they want and the US Constitution is gone.

Putin's goal.
Deep State’s.

Writes the IRA troll. While I've got 'ya, how are going to spend that 8K?

Deep State has learned a lot the past few weeks, primarily just call an emergency for every flu, global warming, and whatever they want and the US Constitution is gone.

Putin's goal.
Deep State’s.

Now I’m Irish!

I have been saying that all week long. We literally have the cops in town here now patrolling all the gas stations etc to make sure there isn't more than 10 people inside at once AND people are keeping 6 feet between themselves...the Gestapo and KGB would be proud. Watching all the sheeple here scream for daddy government to take more of our rights is sickening to me.

Putin's goal.
Deep State’s.

Now I’m Irish!

No, Canadian. While I've got 'ya, how are going to spend that 8K?

Forum List

Back