How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

Bullshit. Doesnt matter when your ancestors came here. They still benefited from the racism the US government has allowed for centuries. Your little 2 cents is of no interest to me. The US government owes the debt not some white dude without 2 nickels to rub together.
If a white dude doesn't have two nickles to rub together, how is it he benefitted from this imaginary racism of yours?

And before anybody comments, yes, you ARE that stupid.

This is the topic:

Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It’s part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, “dismantle white privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”

The Salvation Army’s Alexandria-based leadership has created an “International Social Justice Commission” which has developed and released a “resource” to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let’s Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”

“Many have come to believe that we live in a post-racial society, but racism is very real for our brothers and sisters who are refused jobs and housing, denied basic rights and brutalized and oppressed simply because of the color of their skin,” one lesson explains. “There is an urgent need for Christians to evaluate racist attitudes and practices in light of our faith, and to live faithfully in today’s world.”

My comment: Leftism and Wokeness, like a cancer, has infected and destroyed yet another victim. They get nothing from me anymore.

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It’s part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, “dismantle white privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”

The Salvation Army’s Alexandria-based leadership has created an “International Social Justice Commission” which has developed and released a “resource” to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let’s Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”

“Many have come to believe that we live in a post-racial society, but racism is very real for our brothers and sisters who are refused jobs and housing, denied basic rights and brutalized and oppressed simply because of the color of their skin,” one lesson explains. “There is an urgent need for Christians to evaluate racist attitudes and practices in light of our faith, and to live faithfully in today’s world.”

My comment: Leftism and Wokeness, like a cancer, has infected and destroyed yet another victim. They get nothing from me anymore.
Multiple threads on this alleged claim already.

Maybe check to see if a thread/threads already exist on a topic before spamming the forum?

Thanks! :)

aesclepius said:
No stupid. The tax payer just funds the government. Thats why you go to prison for not paying taxes and the government keeps working.

The stupid. it hurts.

Wow, so the government is not the voter’s who put the politician in and that pays the taxes to keep the Government running…

Where the fuck do you think the money will come from?
If the government was a single individual why doesnt it shut down when you go to prison for not paying your taxes? Are you really this clueless? You dont have jack shit to say about how your tax money is spent.

Opportunity you dim wit. Not my fault he is too lazy to take advantage of it and doesnt have 2 nickels to rub together.
Again, who do you think will pay for all this?

Do you think the money grows on the tree outside your window?

The Taxpayer will pay and I will bet you a wooden nickel that Hispanics, Asians and Whites will tell you to go get bent along with the Federal Government!

Off topic rants are all reported
This is the topic:

If the government was a single individual why doesnt it shut down when you go to prison for not paying your taxes? Are you really this clueless? You dont have jack shit to say about how your tax money is spent.
Fuck man you are retarded as hell!

Every legal American has a say during the election cycle and can vote out the idiots that spend it incorrectly, and proof is 2006 and 2010 but you keep on thinking that the Government is not the Taxpayer and believe that it is just your personal bank to steal from!

Again, who do you think will pay for all this?

Do you think the money grows on the tree outside your window?

The Taxpayer will pay and I will bet you a wooden nickel that Hispanics, Asians and Whites will tell you to go get bent along with the Federal Government!

Please do not feed the racist troll.

This is the topic:

Off topic rants are all reported
This is the topic:

In fact, I plan to walk past the Salvation Army where the homeless line up outside for food and clothing, and tell them exactly why it won't be MY dollar helping them out.

This is the topic:

No worries. I said my thoughts and I should have known whites would get angry.

This is the topic:

There are multiple threads about this already and no one owes anyone any apology at all in life!

Personally my family did more harm in the history of the World, but I will be damn if I will ever apologize for it!

Forum List

Back