How does Trump win the EC?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
I still have yet to see one realistic way Donald Trump could win the electoral college since the start of this election.

Could someone please explain this fantasy to me?

Per CNN commentator, Trump and Clinton are pretty much within the MOE in most, if not all, of the battleground states.

they are tied at 45-45 in Florida.

(any chances of another Butterfly Ballot to make it even more fun?)

I still have yet to see one realistic way Donald Trump could win the electoral college since the start of this election.

Could someone please explain this fantasy to me?

I still have yet to see one realistic way Donald Trump could win the electoral college

By getting more Electoral Votes than the corrupt, evil bitch.

By getting more Electoral Votes than the corrupt, evil bitch.

That would mean he would need to win both Colorado or New Hampshire and Maine, in addition to all the battleground states.

You got to admit his chances are pretty fucked.

Trump can win Florida,North Carolina,Iowa,Ohio,Nevada,Michigan and Wisconsin and still lose Virginia,New Mexico,Pennsylvania,Colorado and STILL win the race.

He can win Florida,Nevada,Ohio,North Carolina,New Hampshire and Maine 2 and still win the race by 2 EV! He is leading in ALL of those I know for sure except for NH and Maine 2 which is a total of 5 EV votes. So.....not hard at all.

Maybe. But with all these polls swinging this fast ya never know. I did some more possibilities. I'll put the map up on some more OK.

Right, well you just made a prediction based on no evidence.

Trump can win Florida,North Carolina,Iowa,Ohio,Nevada,Michigan and Wisconsin and still lose Virginia,New Mexico,Pennsylvania,Colorado and STILL win the race.
Right now, it looks like he will have Virginia and Colorado.

Forum List

Back