How does this compared to Carters 1970's?

Shill for Saudi and OPEC much?

I just know them better than most Americans. ARAMCO is an amazing company and I was around when Zaki Yamani was oil minister and they were forming OPEC. It was better than the Texas Railroad Commission that controlled US oil production. I also knew the Sudeiri Seven so I know the country and its people pretty well.

American oil men have a lot to be proud of and they kept the US government at arm's length... so there was never the kind of turmoil the British had in Iraq and Iran.

Does it bother you so much?

That's it in total.

1635457934008.png

1635458083356.png

The EIA says you're at least 5 million barrels a day too low.

I just know them better than most Americans. ARAMCO is an amazing company and I was around when Zaki Yamani was oil minister and they were forming OPEC. It was better than the Texas Railroad Commission that controlled US oil production. I also knew the Sudeiri Seven so I know the country and its people pretty well.

American oil men have a lot to be proud of and they kept the US government at arm's length... so there was never the kind of turmoil the British had in Iraq and Iran.

Does it bother you so much?
Well, I guess that means you do shill for OPEC a lot. You don't bother me. Seen you post before. I just don't buy your crap.

Something is wrong.. we were producing 7 million bpd when Obama was sworn in and 10 million when he left office.

Oh I see.. That's monthly not per day.
Well, I guess that means you do shill for OPEC a lot. You don't bother me. Seen you post before. I just don't buy your crap.

Doesn't matter.. How would you know?

Something is wrong.. we were producing 7 million bpd when Obama was sworn in and 10 million when he left office.

Oh I see.. That's monthly not per day.

Doesn't matter.. How would you know?
Lived through the oil embargo. No fan of OPEC or the Saudis.

Forum List

Back