How does one PREVENT women and minorities from Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?

If I have to explain it to you one more time, it's a friggin waste of time. Just vote for Rump but try and do it's quietly. Some of us are trying to catch a nap.

I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?

If I have to explain it to you one more time, it's a friggin waste of time. Just vote for Rump but try and do it's quietly. Some of us are trying to catch a nap.
Explain what? You got nothing. ID is free and women and minorities need ID to cash checks collect government benefits and everything else. They are no different from white men in that respect. Consolidated voting precincts allow for less people needed to run the election saving money and closing places that get like 30 voters what a waste. You people got nothing except bullshit lies and half truths.

Kind of the same as asking "How does one go about keeping the black man down"?

I'm sure IM2 has the answer
IM2.jpg

Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.

They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.

Thank goodness Trump prevented Hillary from proving you wrong.

Explain what? You got nothing. ID is free and women and minorities need ID to cash checks collect government benefits and everything else. They are no different from white men in that respect. Consolidated voting precincts allow for less people needed to run the election saving money and closing places that get like 30 voters what a waste. You people got nothing except bullshit lies and half truths.

I honestly don't believe I am afraid of Picture IDs (state issued IDs, DLs, Student IDs) and I don't believe you are afraid of the mailin voting. But with mailin voting, election audits and after election audits have to created and you are scared shitless of those since it would completely stop the voting fraud of the Republicans cold.

Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Yea, im the stupid one when you cant logically attack the premise.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.

I honestly don't believe I am afraid of Picture IDs (state issued IDs, DLs, Student IDs) and I don't believe you are afraid of the mailin voting. But with mailin voting, election audits and after election audits have to created and you are scared shitless of those since it would completely stop the voting fraud of the Republicans cold.
Lol yea. Dems do dont do viter fraud.
I swear, 98 percent of you idiots on this site are woven from the same cloth.

Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

the ONLY Voter Fraud we have around here have all been done by Republicans. And that's how you turn a Red Area to a Purple area and then to a Blue area.

the ONLY Voter Fraud we have around here have all been done by Republicans. And that's how you turn a Red Area to a Purple area and then to a Blue area.
Answer the question put forth or stop posting the next off topic post will be reported.

Dumbfuck

This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.

Answer the question put forth or stop posting the next off topic post will be reported.
I already did. The executives responsibility in war time; What does the federal government do? | ShareAmerica
That does not explain how one prevents women and minorities from voting. Quit posting irrelevant crap.

Dumbfuck

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that consolidation only affects minorities not your word.

So, now you are going to try and bully me. Good friggin luck with that.

View attachment 337560
Just cause YOU claim something doesn't make it true either answer the questions there are 2 or go away. You need evidence of a claim that only minorities are chosen for consolidation.

Dumbfuck

LOL provide EVIDENCE that consolidation only affects minorities not your word.

I live here. You don't. The Polling Place used to be within 100 feet of a lot of retired people who can't drive. You don't like what I say, you come here and prove me wrong. Of course, you would have to drive 3 miles from here to the nearest voting place. There is nothing to prove. No cite needed. Firsthand observation trumps your Rump logic.

Dumbfuck

LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.

Dumbfuck

LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.

Dumbfuck

Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
The voter purge by Kobach was illegal, because it was found that his scheme was to use double voting by names that appeared to be the same but were not. He did this with over a million voters, and that is illegal.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back