How does Obama get away with saying overt lies about everyday life?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Obama cites a bunch of manufactured statistics about the economy and says it's getting better...

Yet, anyone who leaves their house, has 5+ friends, and look around their neighborhood, knows that there are More foreclosed houses on their block and there are more personal friends and family than ever that are unemployed, many of which have to bunk up in the same house with one another to make ends meet.

Obama cites and brags about making "Student Loans" better since he took office, yet we have RECORD number of college kids graduating with degrees, in very high debt and not able to get a job. And all you have to do is talk to your relatives and friends to discover this simple truth.

And really, just drive down your god damn block, are there more or less houses being foreclosed upon than 2008?

Hey, how about you healthcare premiums that skyrocketed LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Obama cites a bunch of manufactured statistics about the economy and says it's getting better...

Yet, anyone who leaves their house, has 5+ friends, and look around their neighborhood, knows that there are More foreclosed houses on their block and there are more personal friends and family than ever that are unemployed, many of which have to bunk up in the same house with one another to make ends meet.

Obama cites and brags about making "Student Loans" better since he took office, yet we have RECORD number of college kids graduating with degrees, in very high be,t and not able to get a job. And all you have to do is talk to your relatives and friends to discover this simple truth.

And really, just drive down your god damn block, are there more or less houses being foreclosed upon than 2008?

You are confusing national trends with "in my neighborhood". If you are a conservative, your local area is crap. Democratic states are floating you.

You are confusing national trends with "in my neighborhood". If you are a conservative, your local area is crap. Democratic states are floating you.

In live in New York, in the most populated suburban region in the Northern Hemisphere (Long Island). When I drive from Port Jefferson to New York City, I pass by millions of homes, tens of thousands of businesses and many colleges and school districts.

Try again.

I have both the curse and privilege of being witness to America's downfall, with the destruction of the middle class --- and that middle class dominates the suburbs of America.

And not only do I have that privilege, but so do the other 7.4 million legal residents of Long Island, and the additional 2.8 million illegal residents that are displacing us.

Bring all the lemmings you want, deliver whatever snide and snark remarks you wish, spew all the manufactured statistics you can count, and puke all the propaganda that you swallow.
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS LOOK OUT OUR FUCKING WINDOWS

Last edited:
He has a cult like following - accuracy is not necessary!

Indeed. I didn't watch the SOTU last night. I already know what the "State" of the union is - abysmal.

I did however, before I could change the channel, watch as Caesar strode into the "Great hall" and had his ring kissed by the very people that he looks to replace. As Edward Mandell House wrote in "Philip Dru: Administrator" i in the 20s - Caesar is just a moment away and he has arrived.

I weep for this country.

Last edited:

Obama cites and brags about making "Student Loans" better since he took office, yet we have RECORD number of college kids graduating with degrees, in very high be,t and not able to get a job. And all you have to do is talk to your relatives and friends to discover this simple truth.

Nobody is floating Texas dumb ass.

Obama gets away with it for the same reason Hitler got away with it. If the media covers your ass, any lie will be promoted as the truth.

Obama gets away with it for the same reason Hitler got away with it. If the media covers your ass, any lie will be promoted as the truth.

But that's the entire point of the thread.

The media can't cover up the scene outside our window or streets when we drive down them. The media cannot cover up the miseries of our own relatives and friends.

They can no longer keep this up. A storm is coming.

Yes, for God's sake please look. Look around your middle class neighborhoods at all the people who borrowed more than they could handle. Borrowers all over the industrialized world who did this.

And ponder that there are buffoons who think the global economic crash was all because of loans to American urban darkies!

Last edited:
I love it when people think their personal anecdotes somehow trump actual data.

Foreclosure rates are down almost 50% from last year.

Yeah, that rates might be down, but the total amount of foreclosed and abandoned homes has grown. Even while the rate decreases, the total amount still accumulates of the years.

So what's your point?

Sure, the curve counting foreclosed homes is concave down, but it's still increasing.

square_root_graph_1.gif

See that curve Goebbels, it's still increasing.

Last edited:

You've huffed just about enough spray paint for one day.
[MENTION=35236]itfitzme[/MENTION] can spew all the garbage he wants, I'm not trying to appeal to him or his choir, nor do I need to, because no matter what he says, it doesn't distract and obfuscate the view outside our windows.

Most of America @itftizme is neither benefiting nor observing this prosperity that Obama spoke of in his manufactured statistics.

You want to see what the black people of Chicago really think of Obama?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPvSm4NU2Ro]Al Sharpton Gets Thunderstruck by Chicagoans - YouTube[/ame]

Obama cites and brags about making "Student Loans" better since he took office, yet we have RECORD number of college kids graduating with degrees, in very high debt and not able to get a job. And all you have to do is talk to your relatives and friends to discover this simple truth.

It's the color of his skin...not the content of his character.

New Topics

Forum List

Back