How does Critical Racism Theory explain mixed race people?

Anyone here familiar with the "One drop rule"? You old time racists certainly are. To a white supremacist there is no mixed race designation. Even one distant black ancestor makes you black in their eyes. There were once anti-miscegenation laws across this nation that dealt with race mixing by declaring that whiteness requires purity.

We still have something akin to the one drop rule, except for the fact it works in reverse, you simpleton of extremely low IQ.

Nowadays, when everybody is looking for a way to escape all the hatred against their skin color as encouraged by critical race theory, they try to claim even a scrap of black blood so they can be one of the oppressed and thus receive all the bennies that come with that.

Anyone here familiar with the "One drop rule"? You old time racists certainly are. To a white supremacist there is no mixed race designation. Even one distant black ancestor makes you black in their eyes. There were once anti-miscegenation laws across this nation that dealt with race mixing by declaring that whiteness requires purity.
ah. . . I think you have that reversed now.

Didn't Obama himself claim the mantle of being the first black president?

It wasn't his detractors that claimed he was black, it was he that claimed for himself that he was black.

So it goes in that age of identity politics, if one is not a full minority? Being a POC will do.
Things are more complicated now. The white supremacists are in anguish that the black and white world they built has become somewhat gray. I'll never say what we have now is satisfactory but it's way better than "the good old days".

"white supremacists?"

sure. :rolleyes:

We still have something akin to the one drop rule, except for the fact it works in reverse, you simpleton of extremely low IQ.

Nowadays, when everybody is looking for a way to escape all the hatred against their skin color as encouraged by critical race theory, they try to claim even a scrap of black blood so they can be one of the oppressed and thus receive all the bennies that come with that.
I knew all sorts of people growing up who claimed to have had a "Cherokee grandmother" or some other Indian ancestor. Turns out it was the go-to excuse as to why your skin was a little dark. This was recently illustrated when my aunt did a DNA test. My mother's side of the family had long claimed Indian ancestry. Turned out 0% Native American but 3% African. I understand this is not an uncommon occurrence. Why don't you try it? Maybe you can get that mythical golden ticket to all kinds of free stuff too?

Why isn't there a "mixed race" designation anyway?
Isn't the "one drop rule" racist?
Tiger Woods prefers the "mixed race" designation.
Is it because the democrats want to keep their urban plantations under their thumb?

Communists have manipulated the black population for many years. It is a shame that more blacks do not wake up to being used by the left.
The Left has certainly and cynically managed to conflate "caring" and "destructively pandering to" blacks over the last several decades, and I'd argue that it has slowed the overall growth of Black Americans in America.

They're able to do that, of course, because their political adversaries on the Right are so good at confirming most of the ugly stereotypes the Left pushes about them. So both ends just continue feeding into the other.

As a result, many minorities feel they have nowhere else to go. As long as both ends of this refuse to hold their own side accountable for their actions, this situation will not improve much. It's not that complicated.

White is Bad. Black is Good.

So what is taught to a child with mixed race parents?
WTF is "critical racism theory"?

Some new way to quantify how racist you wanna be?

CRT is Critical Racism Theory.

Critical Race Theory is racist by definition.

Why not answer the question? How should a child with a white parent and a black parent perceive themselves according to CRT?

Is it because the democrats want to keep their urban plantations under their thumb?

Communists have manipulated the black population for many years. It is a shame that more blacks do not wake up to being used by the left.
The Left has certainly and cynically managed to conflate "caring" and "destructively pandering to" blacks over the last several decades, and I'd argue that it has slowed the overall growth of Black Americans in America.

They're able to do that, of course, because their political adversaries on the Right are so good at confirming most of the ugly stereotypes the Left pushes about them. So both ends just continue feeding into the other.

As a result, many minorities feel they have nowhere else to go. As long as both ends of this refuse to hold their own side accountable for their actions, this situation will not improve much. It's not that complicated.
Thats what you voted to continue in 2020 with your guy joe biden

Btw: are you with trump or biden on this issue?

But thats a silly question since you voted for biden

Thats what you voted to continue in 2020 with your guy joe biden

Btw: are you with trump or biden on this issue?

But thats a silly question since you voted for biden

I made it clear that I disagree with both ends on this issue. Actually, I disagree with both ends on MOST issues.

Who told you that you're required to obediently agree with everything someone says if you vote for them?

Whoever told you that really did you a disservice.

I told you that you're required to obediently agree with everything someone says if you vote for them?
You voted for biden and are as much to blame for his mistakes as he is

Merely denouncing the left and right is a cowardly form of citizenship since you never have to accept responsibility for anything that happens

I told you that you're required to obediently agree with everything someone says if you vote for them?
You voted for biden and are as much to blame for his mistakes as he is

Merely denouncing the left and right is a cowardly form of citizenship since you never have to accept responsibility for anything that happens
You didn't answer my question.

Which pretty much answers my question.

It takes intelligence to see that you are being manipulated.....A fool of a fool, is a fools fool...
...says the indoctrinated fool who defends racists, anti-Semites, self-serving politicians, traitors, and supporters of our enemies and terrorists.

Barak Obama personally bailed out of jail a black female lawyer who attempted to burn policemen alive with a Molotov cocktail....

Tell us again how his friendship before he ran for president with a terrorist who bombed his own country & who murdered 1st responders meant nothing, that it did not mean Barry was a terrorist suppoeter....

There was also once a law that made it legal to shoot and kill any native Anerican you saw....what's your point. You racist dems/snowflakes created the kkk and passed a lot of racist bills like Jim Crow while opposing the Civil Rights Legislation that passed thanks to Republicans.

The former, former mixed race president who identified as Black, managed to walk a tightrope by hiding his African father's alcoholism and abandonment of his family while condemning his White grandmother who raised him as "racist".

You gotta love the fake media.

George Zimmerman...HALF WHITE/HALF HISPANIC = WHITE

Obama....HALF WHITE/HALF BLACK = BLACK.

I love the double standard.

Forum List

Back