How Does A Political Party Justify Thumping Their Bibles While Starving The Poor?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Jesus' main message in the new testament was to despise the rich and care for the poor. Talk about confused!!

Have you read the New Testament?

ETA: Link? I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Looks like we have a person with little knowledge and a lot of propaganda fed them.

Jesus' main message in the new testament was to despise the rich and care for the poor. Talk about confused!!

Who is starving and why?

Doesn't most every school in this nation serve breakfast and lunch?

Don't we have more people on foodstamps than at any time in our nations history?

Can you show where faith based groups have ceased giving charity to the under priviliged?

Not kidding. I know I'm a strange one, but I know both testaments from having read them continuously for over a decade now.

I'd love for you to show me where in the New Testament Jesus says to despise the rich.

He can't. It doesn't exist in the script.

Just another LOLberal out pushing string. If they spent more time thinking and less time talking bullshit, it wouldn't be so easy to mock the shit out of them daily.

Our poor are plagued with obesity.

Fail.

Our poor children have their food in school rationed by the government because they eat too much.

I've got to get a link but last I heard was that the kids are hungry so Michelle is now going to come up with a snack program.

:D

No doubt the White House Chef (who is her nutrionist) is coming up with an arugala version of s'mores.

:lol:

With all the bleeding hearts on the left there shouldnt be a one of them with a nickel left in their pockets and poverty would be vanquished..........There are just soooooooooo many causes to fight for with other peoples money...........Hypocrites

No less than ten times. I was offered a chance to be ordained Baptist minister when I was 25 years old. I also read the book of Mormon and numerous books about all the ancient god worship. It's all horse shit..it's all fairy tales, Put me in this man's court:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

No less than ten times. I was offered a chance to be ordained Baptist minister when I was 25 years old. I also read the book of Mormon and numerous books about all the ancient god worship. It's all horse shit..it's all fairy tales, Put me in this man's court:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

What does any of that have to do with the Republican Party?

No less than ten times. I was offered a chance to be ordained Baptist minister when I was 25 years old. I also read the book of Mormon and numerous books about all the ancient god worship.
Then maybe you can quotes us, chapter and verse, where Hayzoos told his disciples to covet their neighbors possessions and loot them to feed the poor?

From the WORD.

I asked you for a direct link from the Bible. Old or New Testaments.

Give 'er.

I'll be waiting. You are making a claim about Jesus. Please back it up.

Forum List

Back