How do you think the Democrats are doing so far now that they have their white house?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
All cuz the orange-man bad cuz TV told me so. Hitler I think it was.

Democrats made a spectacle of the USA, and now we sit back and watch how everything unfolds fast order. BTW, Bill Mayer is a cock for leftists, but look up his video the differences China and USA, on a positive side Chinese actually and I agree. China builds bridges & skyscrapers in a week while the USA can get off go because we're a puss society with RIDLICULOUS cost requirements never mind the taxes, we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and our skyscrapers are built in red tape. Mayer didn't quite add some of those details, after all, the left pays his check.

You figure that will improve with the govt. ownership PROGS & Democrats so desire? Fucking communists. Aint that a twist, China finds capitalism while we rot in the shit-hole for your feelings. Take a look at the cities they're building, we lost. Business is hiring all over, it's been that way over six months, but your feelings don't want to work while stoned as we're in training for welfare. At least Amazon arrives 2 days almost every time. Meanwhile everyone else is fucked. Check this out.........

Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force.

China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy.

N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program.

Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.

Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access.

Ford is closing a U.S. plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.

Price of steel up 145%, lumber 126%, wheat up 25%, food index up 25%, cotton 35%, silver 38%, copper 50%, soybeans 71%, oil 80%, etc, etc.

Pipeline jobs lost.

Wall construction jobs lost.

1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administration's pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people. Should add much has nothing to do with COVID or our economy.

29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal. ‍♂

6+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.

All in the first 70 days.

The current president is a disaster. Hang in there, the next 4 years are going to be a rough ride. All because you didn't like the way Trump talked.

All I'm saying is...you Biden supporters aren’t posting very much about the great things he’s doing.

Thanks to all my Democrat friends. You can fact check this!!

Biden is doing a great job.

We're leaving Afghanistan finally
Vaccinations are available to all over 16 y/o across the nation
Stimulus passed
Infrastructure on a track to be passed in some form
Cabinet posts filled.
Returning to normalcy....
The blob fades further and further into obscurity every day.

Democrats made a spectacle of the USA, and now we sit back and watch how everything unfolds fast order. BTW, Bill Mayer is a cock for leftists, but look up his video the differences China and USA, on a positive side Chinese actually and I agree. China builds bridges & skyscrapers in a week while the USA can get off go because we're a puss society with RIDLICULOUS cost requirements never mind the taxes, we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and our skyscrapers are built in red tape. Mayer didn't quite add some of those details, after all, the left pays his check.

You figure that will improve with the govt. ownership PROGS & Democrats so desire? Fucking communists. Aint that a twist, China finds capitalism while we rot in the shit-hole for your feelings. Take a look at the cities they're building, we lost. Business is hiring all over, it's been that way over six months, but your feelings don't want to work while stoned as we're in training for welfare. At least Amazon arrives 2 days almost every time. Meanwhile everyone else is fucked. Check this out.........

Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force.

China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy.

Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access.

Ford is closing a U.S. plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.

Price of steel up 145%, lumber 126%, wheat up 25%, food index up 25%, cotton 35%, silver 38%, copper 50%, soybeans 71%, oil 80%, etc, etc.

Pipeline jobs lost.

1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administration's pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people. Should add much has nothing to do with COVID or our economy.

29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal. ‍♂

6+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.

The current president is a disaster. Hang in there, the next 4 years are going to be a rough ride. All because you didn't like the way Trump talked.

All I'm saying is...you Biden supporters aren’t posting very much about the great things he’s doing.

Where's your link to all of this bullshit?

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
I doubt that your life as a Blob telephone operator is affected by any President.

Pipeline jobs lost.

Between your ears but it's misfiring

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!
I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Crispies.

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

Lets just take your first point for easy. That was Trump's doing, so now Trump's bitchin right?

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

Lets just take your first point for easy. That was Trump's doing, so now Trump's bitchin right?

Trump got us out of Afghanistan?

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

Ah shucks, you thought stuff happens in a snap just cuz Xiden is Puppet huh? I'd say look it up but don't bother, it will fuck with your head :abgg2q.jpg:

Pipeline jobs lost.

So basically you put up a bunch of bullshit and lies, didn't bother to post links to support any of it, and then told the rest of us to fact check it for you.

What a lazy, lying piece of shit you are. If this is the level of effort you put into your posts, this is the level of effort, we'll put into the response.

Trump did ZERO with North Korea and their nukes.
Quit pretending trump did anything except exchange Love Letters with Kim.

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

We were scheduled to leave in May. Biden moved it to September, duh!

Pipeline jobs lost.

So basically you put up a bunch of bullshit and lies, didn't bother to post links to support any of it, and then told the rest of us to fact check it for you.

What a lazy, lying piece of shit you are. If this is the level of effort you put into your posts, this is the level of effort, we'll put into the response.

If it helps you sleep nights, and I know it does, pretend they're all lies.

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

First Trump took credit for Obama's economy, and now you're claiming he ended the war in Afghanistan after he left the White House. Your meds are causing halucinations.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

First Trump took credit for Obama's economy, and now you're claiming he ended the war in Afghanistan after he left the White House. Your meds are causing halucinations.

Makes you feel better to tell tall tales huh lady?

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

Ah shucks, you thought stuff happens in a snap just cuz Xiden is Puppet huh? I'd say look it up but don't bother, it will fuck with your head :abgg2q.jpg:
So your blob didn't get us out of Afghanistan....he said he would. I guess your blob is a failure. LOL

Stimulus passed
Cabinet posts filled.
Big fucking WOW!

We were scheduled to leave in May. Biden moved it to September, duh!
Your blob had 4 years...what happened?

Forum List

Back