How do you teach both sides of issue with regards to Charlottesville. Easy.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
How do you teach both sides of Charlottesville? It's a Constitutional question. The racist/Fascist had a permit to match. The have a First Amendment right to freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. Benjamin Franklin said "I may not believe what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." In 1978 the SCOTUS ruled in favor of neo- Nazi's who wanted to match through the predominantly Jewish neighborhood of Skokie. The ACLU represented the Nazi's. Primary attorney was Jewish. Then the Marxist groups BLM and ANTIFA showed up to counter protest without a permit. Violence broke out and law enforcement was woefully unprepared. So you had fascist vs. communist. No good vs. evil. Just evil vs. evil. In a couple of years BLM and ANTIFA would be terrorizing cities and burning now whole neighborhood's. It's a Constitutional issue.

How do you teach both sides of Charlottesville? It's a Constitutional question. The racist/Fascist had a permit to match. The have a First Amendment right to freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. Benjamin Franklin said "I may not believe what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." In 1978 the SCOTUS ruled in favor of neo- Nazi's who wanted to match through the predominantly Jewish neighborhood of Skokie. The ACLU represented the Nazi's. Primary attorney was Jewish. Then the Marxist groups BLM and ANTIFA showed up to counter protest without a permit. Violence broke out and law enforcement was woefully unprepared. So you had fascist vs. communist. No good vs. evil. Just evil vs. evil. In a couple of years BLM and ANTIFA would be terrorizing cities and burning now whole neighborhood's. It's a Constitutional issue.
No the racists/fascists were the ones who attacked the peaceful legal group...as usual you have it all wrong

No the racists/fascists were the ones who attacked the peaceful legal group...as usual you have it all wrong
The communist were just as guilty and never had a permit.

There you go Brown Eye.

New Topics

Forum List

Back