How do you report a Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask mikey and marion. They all share purple pantiez, purple sheetz, and purple wet dreamz.

Seriously, ask Kat. She Bitch Slapped me when I first became a member. And maybe this comment will get me banned. Who knows...
I mention Kat becaue
I’ve had a special fondness for Coyote when important decisions are needed.

:)
I've often had fond thoughts of having Coyote leading me to my Star Trek Chakotay animal guide.
:laugh:

I’ve always had a special fondness for her. I think that’s because of her ability to recognize defeat and respect intelligence when she sees it. :)
Maybe not that, but any rate.

Ask mikey and marion. They all share purple pantiez, purple sheetz, and purple wet dreamz.

Seriously, ask Kat. She Bitch Slapped me when I first became a member. And maybe this comment will get me banned. Who knows...
I mention Kat becaue
I’ve had a special fondness for Coyote when important decisions are needed.

:)
I've often had fond thoughts of having Coyote leading me to my Star Trek Chakotay animal guide.
:laugh:

I’ve always had a special fondness for her. I think that’s because of her ability to recognize defeat and respect intelligence when she sees it. :)
Maybe not that, but any rate.
Lol....It’s all good.

I have a ton of respect for all the mods here for various reasons. They all should be given some level of respect for the work they do to keep this board running this smoothly.
Wouldn’t you agree? :)

I have a ton of respect for all the mods here for various reasons. They all should be given some level of respect for the work they do to keep this board running this smoothly.
Wouldn’t you agree? :)

:dontfeedmod:
I’m good with respecting the ppl tasked with keeping this forum open for all opinions. They’re doing an excellent job, IMO.

I’m good with respecting the ppl tasked with keeping this forum open for all opinions.

Oh Hell yea... Do they make errors? Sure they do... Everybody does... When I get poked out of shape at a mod, I keep a small Ball-peen hammer in my drawer I take it out and hit my typing finger... I try not to get mad to often...

I’m good with respecting the ppl tasked with keeping this forum open for all opinions.

Oh Hell yea... Do they make errors? Sure they do... Everybody does... When I get poked out of shape at a mod, I keep a small Ball-peen hammer in my drawer I take it out and hit my typing finger... I try not to get mad to often...
I have a certain level of respect for people put in charge of others on a MB. It’s why I have a particular fondness for Coyote, despite our differences on everything political. lol

Despite our political differences, I can honestly say I’d love to meet Coyote.
I know she’s a good person with a big heart.

I have a certain level of respect for people put in charge of others on a MB. It’s why I have a particular fondness for Coyote, despite our differences on everything political. lol

Despite our political differences, I can honestly say I’d love to meet Coyote.
I know she’s a good person with a big heart.
Thanks Tycho :)

Show us on the doll where WillHaftawaite touched you.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back