How do you really feel about the illegal migrants?

Concerning illegal immigration my position is:

• 1. All who want to be in America should be allowed to come.

• 2. Only those the court grants asylum should be allowed to come.

• 3. The U.S. has plenty of money to help all who come.

• 4. If we take in all the world's poor we won't be able to help ourselves or anybody else.

• 5. All persons coming to the USA should obey VISA and Immigration Law.

• 6. Other I'll explain in my post.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No you don't...

Look at Palestinian refugees in Jordan, they were left there to waste... If you have family or friends in a certain country asking for asylum their make most sense...
For someone who doesn't kow Mexico it might not be that much safer...

By the way US has signed the UN Convention for Human rights...

And please stop with the thing that Democrats want open borders crap... Obama deported more per year than Trump.... Republicans go no where near E-Verify because it would cut profits to there donors...
Democrats want a sane system but how can you scare the shit out of peple doing that..
Obama deported more because our border was less secure under him.

Do you want the border closed or should the USA welcome all poor migrants who want to come here, no question asked?

Does the U.S. economy have to have illegal migrants for 'jobs Americans won't do'?

New York city will almost certainly create tent cities for the migrants complete with bathroom and shower facilities and of course these people will also need clothing, food, medical care, education for their children. Is it right, humanitarian, just that the federal government, i.e. your tax dollars, cover the substantial costs involved?

Does the plight of the poor migrants who just want a better life justify some rapists, drug dealers, thieves, violent gang members, terrorists coming across the southern border with them?

The border patrol says most migrants are coming from Mexico, Central and South America but among them are people from more than 100 different countries. Counting those we know about plus those who eluded the border patrol, we are on track to add 4 to 5 million more migrants to the U.S. population in 2021 and 2022 alone. How many can we take until there are no more resources for us to help them or anybody else or maybe ourselves?

Current polls say that the economy and national security are the greatest concerns of American voters right now, but immigration is high up there. While Biden and KJP continue to say the border is secure on national television, if the MSM was reporting the crisis on the border, immigration could be equal with the economy.

But what say you?
I think the US government shouldn't be letting illegal aliens into our country. No other country allows that. Mexico and Canada don't allow that.
They immediately get benefits designed to prop up our own poor thereby taking up vast amounts of resources.
They work and depress wages if not outright take jobs from Americans as well.

Aw the thread got moved to immigration so nobody will likely see it and it will die. Oh well. It was a good discussion for awhile.
Why wouldn't people see it? The immigration forum isn't hidden.

Democrats have invited a gigantic criminal class in. There are no jobs. There is no housing. They will scramble for medical care. New York is conscripting a park and parking lot to set up a tent city where invaders can wait for the feeding station to hand out rations. These living creatures who have never seen a snowflake will spend a New York winter in a tent city. Perhaps they will follow the homeless into the subways.

That is a problem. I say we hire 87,000 new IRS workers. That will solve the problem.
I heard it was going to be 87,000 ARMED IRS agents. Must be a really dangerous job being an IRS agent. Perhaps the new agents will become Biden’s personal army to harass Deplorables.

1664412472006.png

Forum List

Back