How Do You Rationalize Kushner?

Hi Trombies!

I'd like to hear the types of excuses and mental gymnastics you people use to convince yourselves that it is OK for the president to install his unqualified family members in key administrative positions.

Do you even try? Or do you just avoid the subject altogether?
Who’s more qualified?

Hi Trombies!

I'd like to hear the types of excuses and mental gymnastics you people use to convince yourselves that it is OK for the president to install his unqualified family members in key administrative positions.

It's you who make this claim.

Prove your OP.

Hi Trombies!

Just shake your head and think.....just another pluperfect disaster by Trump

Hi Trombies!

He is a brilliant businessman who is very wealthy therefore God has blessed him with the wisdom needed to lead us during this time of crisis...

#Kushner 2024

Hi Trombies!

Who’s more qualified?
Ben Carson is more qualified

But outside of trotting him out as a token Negro -- its like Trumpers have forgotten that he is an ACTUAL BRAIN SURGEON

Hi Trombies!

President Trump knows, trusts and likes Mr. Kushner. Jared is a Harvard educated young man, a successful businessman, certainly as well qualified as any of the professional political hacks that previous presidents have picked. Remember that B. Hussein O. chose someone who was a high Mucky-muck at Walmart and served as the 1st lady of Arkansas to be his secretary of state. No complaint from libs there. And he picked someone with no qualifications outside of holding elective office to be VP.

Jared matches up very favorably as far as "qualifications" , whatever that might mean, and he can be trusted as well.

Trump bootlickers would praise Trump if he put Eric, Melanie or even Barron in charge of the coronavirus crisis team.
They cheered when he said we were leaving Iraq. They cheered again when he said we were staying. Yep, that`s a cult.

that he is an ACTUAL BRAIN SURGEON
well one would think he's a busy dude in DC then......

~S~

I like the entire idea as how the libs thought that Dr. Carson was "unqualified", as if renting out project apartments was more complex than Brain Surgery.
He is unqualified due to his record at HUD--even Trumpers mock Ben Carson....how? because only a moron like yourself thinks a brain surgeon is suitable to be HUD secretary instead of Health secretary -- seeing as tho he is a DOCTOR....

What happened to the last health secretary??

Hi Trombies!

Who’s more qualified?

But outside of trotting him out as a token Negro -- its like Trumpers have forgotten that he is an ACTUAL BRAIN SURGEON
Ben is very qualified, but what’s your point he has a role, he’s doing a wonderful job, if they switched jobs would you still complain?

~S~

I like the entire idea as how the libs thought that Dr. Carson was "unqualified", as if renting out project apartments was more complex than Brain Surgery.
He is unqualified due to his record at HUD--even Trumpers mock Ben Carson....how? because only a moron like yourself thinks a brain surgeon is suitable to be HUD secretary instead of Health secretary -- seeing as tho he is a DOCTOR....

Dr. Carson is a former tenant at a HUD property, that gives him insight.

Further, President Trump himself earned a bundle in developing Housing in urban areas, the exact mission of HUD. I think that he is better qualified to determine who has the right stuff to shine in the job.

Hi Trombies!

Who’s more qualified?

Ben is very qualified, but what’s your point he has a role, he’s doing a wonderful job, if they switched jobs would you still complain?
Explain to me why he is doing a wonderful job at HUD?

A good manager of talent knows to put people in the position they are most likely to excel in......Ben Carson as health secretary would have been a perfect fit....

Care to tell me what happened to the guy Trump picked as his health secretary??

~S~

Dr. Carson is a former tenant at a HUD property, that gives him insight.

Further, President Trump himself earned a bundle in developing Housing in urban areas, the exact mission of HUD. I think that he is better qualified to determine who has the right stuff to shine in the job.
HUD isn't there to "earn a bundle" in housing you moron....

Forum List

Back