How do you put somebody on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember if you put someone on 'Ignore' they can still read all your posts, you just can't see theirs unless you click the 'show ignored' link.

That needs to be changed. Someone placed on ignore should not be able to see the person or his posts that put them on ignore.
I don't know....Those are the rules. I meant to be informative not judgemental of the Forum rules. You put THEM on 'ignore' they did not put YOU on 'ignore' that's just the way it is. But, I'd like to say more....This Forum is engaging as can be seen by all the posts. For my own part, I ignore those that tend to want to stalk my posts.

Last edited:
1597628241017.png

Remember if you put someone on 'Ignore' they can still read all your posts, you just can't see theirs unless you click the 'show ignored' link.

That needs to be changed. Someone placed on ignore should not be able to see the person or his posts that put them on ignore.
that would mean youre afraid of what you said,,,

No...just makes sense that someone placed on ignore should not be able to read the posts of the one who placed them on ignore and then make comments regarding same...that is not fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back