How do you prefer to enjoy the tears of liberals?

How do you enjoy "liberal tears?"

• Bottle

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Can

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Over ice

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
How do you prefer to enjoy the tears of liberals as they cry their eyes out because the criminal hilary lost the election and Donald Trump won.........?

No, I wouldn't bottle it up. But redistribute and redirect that energy into more productive progress toward self govt and sustainable solutions built from the grassroots up instead of depending on govt from the top down.

As for ice, yes, I think those tears and words of compassion from Miley Cyrus
could melt ice. And maybe Hillary needs to break through that ice that has hardened relations across the nation.

Honestly I am stunned over how people are acting. Like the mother in Texas that mock kicked her son out of the house (he didn't know it was mock) for voting for Trump in a mock election at school. Poor little boy. That was so traumatic for him.

Since they still seem to be in shock, I remind them that "Trump won, clinton loss, get over it" on a regular basis. Sometimes I add pictures for clarity (some of them are denser than others).

Hilly might have won, had she just not lied so much. Had the DNC not lied so much. She would have had a much better chance. Once the lies started pouring out, everyone just stopped listening to her and started listening to Trump.

Honestly I am stunned over how people are acting. Like the mother in Texas that mock kicked her son out of the house (he didn't know it was mock) for voting for Trump in a mock election at school. Poor little boy. That was so traumatic for him.

The left are violent and hateful........if they don't get their way, you better watch out....

Anyone remember the riots that happened after obama was elected twice?...didn't think so......

Hilly might have won, had she just not lied so much. Had the DNC not lied so much. She would have had a much better chance. Once the lies started pouring out, everyone just stopped listening to her and started listening to Trump.

all she had to do was keep her nose clean for a few years...and she couldn't even do that......

Forum List

Back