How do you milk a performance?

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I'll admit, I was never the greatest fan. I am still a Rock n Roll kind of guy.

And I'll say, I've made My share of disparaging remarks about the man.

But when it came to feeling the music and dancing to that beat, He knew no one who was better.

I remember watching the first time he performed "Billy Jean" and it was pretty amazing.

But this, the 30 year anniversary was exactly how you milk an audience.

Hard to believe he is gone, but he is NOT forgotten.

Michael Jackson in one of his best performances, evah.

I'll admit, I was never the greatest fan. I am still a Rock n Roll kind of guy.

And I'll say, I've made My share of disparaging remarks about the man.

But when it came to feeling the music and dancing to that beat, He knew no one who was better.

I remember watching the first time he performed "Billy Jean" and it was pretty amazing.

But this, the 30 year anniversary was exactly how you milk an audience.

Hard to believe he is gone, but he is NOT forgotten.

Michael Jackson in one of his best performances, evah.

Fear not. He's not forgotten by those by those lut type kids he fiddled with. The sad part about him dying was it should have been 50 years ago. He's in his the place.

In My opinion, and it is ONLY My opinion, but this was Jackson at his very pinnacle.

Great artist singer dancer song writer and his music will be listened to and copied forever....was he a child molester?...that never was proven to my satisfaction...
without a doubt, the man had demons. His self-mutilation attests to that. But I agree. That question was never fully resolved so I won't go there.

If the charges are true, I hope his victims can find peace.

If the charges are not. Well, it really won't matter too much anymore anyway.

He never had a childhood and had a brutal authoritarian Father. He had all the pressure put on him by the time he was 7 because it was clear he was the true talent of the 5 Jackson boys.

I had been a fan of his since he was a snot nosed kid as part of the Jackson 5, even got tickets to a scheduled concert because they opened a third show.........but he cancelled out and I never forgave him for that. Not long after that his career went downhill. Yeah if he was guilty, then good riddance. If not, then it's a shame to have ruined someone with so much talent

Forum List

Back