Politically speaking are you

• generally left-leaning

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • generally right leaning

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • none of the above

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Generally right wing doesn't go far enough to accurately reflect my position.

There was a time long ago when an unnamed polling organization would call to check my opinion on a particular candidate. They made an attempt to make sure they were contacting the same individual in the household over a period of multiple elections up until the point I remarked that the current Republican Guberantorial Candidate in the race was far too Liberal for me. I'm guessing that had I said "Far too Conservative" the calls would have continued up until the present day, but far too Liberal when talking about a Republican.... I thought I could almost hear the polsters urine running down the chair over the phone shortly after I made that remark. It was almost as if I had quoted Hermann Goering's remark "Whenever I hear the word culture, I reach for my gun".

• Banned
Generally right wing doesn't go far enough to accurately reflect my position.

There was a time long ago when an unnamed polling organization would call to check my opinion on a particular candidate. They made an attempt to make sure they were contacting the same individual in the household over a period of multiple elections up until the point I remarked that the current Republican Guberantorial Candidate in the race was far too Liberal for me. I'm guessing that had I said "Far too Conservative" the calls would have continued up until the present day, but far too Liberal when talking about a Republican.... I thought I could almost hear the polsters urine running down the chair over the phone shortly after I made that remark. It was almost as if I had quoted Hermann Goering's remark "Whenever I hear the word culture, I reach for my gun".

:lol:

I can't win! lol

I can't seem to get the wording right in my polls. Trying to keep it simple. I mainly want to compare how people self-identify on this board to how they self-identify in America as a whole. In America as a whole about twice as many consider themselves conservative as consider themselves liberal. Or that was the case last time I checked. If I remember correctly. (piling on the disclaimers here. ;))

But thanks for bumping the thread.

I don't lean. I stand straight and tall. Not a hump in my back nor do my shoulders slump.

If we are talking politically.....it's nobody's business and I will never say a word about my political preferences~

Oh..and my favorite time for sex..is the morning!

Good stuff!

Oh...do tell...more!
This is much better talk than the OT ~LoL~

(sorry Amelia, I apologize, I'm just funnin) :razz:

Well seeing as we are all adults here..and seeing as we all like cats and dogs..

I will just say..the "puss" gets lots of attention.

We have to knock her off the bed..you know. :tongue:

:eusa_drool:

Oh..and my favorite time for sex..is the morning!

Good stuff!

Oh...do tell...more!
This is much better talk than the OT ~LoL~

(sorry Amelia, I apologize, I'm just funnin) :razz:

Well seeing as we are all adults here..and seeing as we all like cats and dogs..

I will just say..the "puss" gets lots of attention.

We have to knock her off the bed..you know. :tongue:

:eusa_drool:

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back