How do you end up with a .66 vote?

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
First of all, apologies to anyone who has already brought this up somewhere, I missed it. That said, I ran across a report that looks at evidence of electronic election fraud, based on information provided by Russ Ramsland, who is the co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) in Dallas, and has provided information to Sidney Powell. If it is wrong, can anybody refute it? If so, please do so.

Essentially this guy is saying that contrary to what most Americans naturally assume, voting machines allow voting tabulation algorithms in their software, instead of simply counting votes. Algorithms are manipulable and changeable, and the ability to utilize them is explicitly acknowledged in the owner’s manuals for those machines.

Say what??? Instead of merely voting the votes, the election system software is using some kind of program algorithm.

Tabulation software in use in the 2020 election in at least 28 states explicitly authorized in operating instruction manuals provided by the software vendor -- the use of weighting algorithms to tally votes.

Actual tallies in Michigan’s public records show weighted numbers of votes received, showing vote tallies in fractional numbers -- e.g. a tally of 1,615,707.52 votes for candidate X and 1,925,865.66 votes for candidate Y.

These numbers are not vote total percentages for one candidate or another, which would logically include decimals. These are reports of vote totals. With decimals. There is no logical place for decimals in a system that is supposed to be counting one person, one vote. Vote counts with decimals establish that the system used algorithms. They prove the actual vote tally has been manipulated.

WTF? At this point I have to ask myself why aren't we using a simple, straight forward count, one ballot = one vote? Hmm.

Remember when election night vote counting was suspended (in several key swing states) and later resumed, public voting records in Michigan show, according to Mr. Ramsland, the tabulation of numbers of ballots after resumption of the counting to be at levels that are physically, functionally impossible for the actual machines in use. It could only have been done by what is effectively a manual stuffing of the electronic ballot box.

I.E., somebody changed the algorithm. Computers simply do what the program code explicitly says. You cannot change the code in the middle of an election and get away with that, but you can change certain parameters, or already have certain instructions to stop using algorithm X and star using algorithm Y if certain conditions are met. I.E., candidate A is losing so it's time to do it differently.

Proof? As in evidence that can stand up in court? You would have to have the computer systems logs that tell you everything that happened on that computer. Did they get wiped by now? Don't know. You would need the program source code that was used, was that provided to the states? Or was it declared proprietary and not disclosed?

The states had to test this stuff, they had to know the system wasn't counting votes but using some kind of formula. In one of the videos below, Ramsland shows data that came from the Michigan Secy of State's office that shows the total votes for Trump and Biden with 2 decimal places. WTF, over?

And here's something else to chew on: Texas turned down this software 3 times:

Attorney General Ken Paxton of the office involved in the decision to reject the software Said In this week’s radio show, “We have not approved these voting systems based on recurring software and hardware issues. They were determined to be inaccurate and unsuccessful — fraud and tampering. Was vulnerable to. “

One more time: WTF?

First of all, apologies to anyone who has already brought this up somewhere, I missed it. That said, I ran across a report that looks at evidence of electronic election fraud, based on information provided by Russ Ramsland, who is the co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) in Dallas, and has provided information to Sidney Powell. If it is wrong, can anybody refute it? If so, please do so.

Essentially this guy is saying that contrary to what most Americans naturally assume, voting machines allow voting tabulation algorithms in their software, instead of simply counting votes. Algorithms are manipulable and changeable, and the ability to utilize them is explicitly acknowledged in the owner’s manuals for those machines.

Say what??? Instead of merely voting the votes, the election system software is using some kind of program algorithm.

Tabulation software in use in the 2020 election in at least 28 states explicitly authorized in operating instruction manuals provided by the software vendor -- the use of weighting algorithms to tally votes.

Actual tallies in Michigan’s public records show weighted numbers of votes received, showing vote tallies in fractional numbers -- e.g. a tally of 1,615,707.52 votes for candidate X and 1,925,865.66 votes for candidate Y.

These numbers are not vote total percentages for one candidate or another, which would logically include decimals. These are reports of vote totals. With decimals. There is no logical place for decimals in a system that is supposed to be counting one person, one vote. Vote counts with decimals establish that the system used algorithms. They prove the actual vote tally has been manipulated.

WTF? At this point I have to ask myself why aren't we using a simple, straight forward count, one ballot = one vote? Hmm.

Remember when election night vote counting was suspended (in several key swing states) and later resumed, public voting records in Michigan show, according to Mr. Ramsland, the tabulation of numbers of ballots after resumption of the counting to be at levels that are physically, functionally impossible for the actual machines in use. It could only have been done by what is effectively a manual stuffing of the electronic ballot box.

I.E., somebody changed the algorithm. Computers simply do what the program code explicitly says. You cannot change the code in the middle of an election and get away with that, but you can change certain parameters, or already have certain instructions to stop using algorithm X and star using algorithm Y if certain conditions are met. I.E., candidate A is losing so it's time to do it differently.

Proof? As in evidence that can stand up in court? You would have to have the computer systems logs that tell you everything that happened on that computer. Did they get wiped by now? Don't know. You would need the program source code that was used, was that provided to the states? Or was it declared proprietary and not disclosed?

The states had to test this stuff, they had to know the system wasn't counting votes but using some kind of formula. In one of the videos below, Ramsland shows data that came from the Michigan Secy of State's office that shows the total votes for Trump and Biden with 2 decimal places. WTF, over?

Attorney General Ken Paxton of the office involved in the decision to reject the software Said In this week’s radio show, “We have not approved these voting systems based on recurring software and hardware issues. They were determined to be inaccurate and unsuccessful — fraud and tampering. Was vulnerable to. “

Hacking into Dominion software can be done in less than 10 minutes and the program changed to benefit one candidate over another. It is as easy as changing out a 16 pin RAM chip (random access memory). I changed them out all the time in my line of work in order to change machine settings or if it included patch software to correct prior software issues that were not detected before it was released. That takes all of two minutes. If the voting machines are not using surface mount chips that cannot be removed without taking the entire board out for all to see and instead it uses the "plug and play" chips? That should automatically set off one's bullshit detector.

Hacking into Dominion software can be done in less than 10 minutes and the program changed to benefit one candidate over another. It is as easy as changing out a 16 pin RAM chip (random access memory). I changed them out all the time in my line of work in order to change machine settings or if it included patch software to correct prior software issues that were not detected before it was released. That takes all of two minutes. If the voting machines are not using surface mount chips that cannot be removed without taking the entire board out for all to see and instead it uses the "plug and play" chips? That should automatically set off one's bullshit detector.

I haven't seen a RAM card with sockets in 35 years.

Thanks to a court order by a judge in Michigan’s 13th circuit, Dominion election equipment software and hardware in tiny (population: 23,000) Antrim County, Michigan is being examined by a team of experts brought in by the Trump lawyers. Jack Phillips of The Epoch Times reports:

Antrim County spokesperson Jeremy Scott told the Detroit Free Press that forensic images will be taken from voting machines used during the Nov. 3 election. Judge Kevin Elsenheimer issued the order regarding a challenge from voter William Bailey, who filed a lawsuit alleging that ballots were damaged in a recounting of ballots in a marijuana proposal that narrowly passed, reported Fox News. Elsenheimer’s order doesn’t mention the presidential race, and it isn’t yet clear whether the order allows Trump’s team to examine the machines.

Have the machines been altered or tampered with? Will we learn anything about the software and hardware? Don't know. But we should find out just how trustworthy this system really is. Or at least get a better understanding of how it works. As I stated above, how did they arrive at numbers with decimal places?

Paper ballots.

This is real simple. If the article can't explain it in a manner that makes sense to you than the writer has no idea what s-he's talking about.

But, by all means, do try to prove that the info is as you would expect, scientifically valid and capable of standing up in court.

I am certain you will be wasting your time.

The answer can be found in the clues you gave:

Russ Ramsland, who is the co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) in Dallas

Ramsland highlighted a number of "statistical anomalies and red flags" he claimed
proved "that election results have been manipulated within the Dominion/Premier
system in Michigan."

He specifically highlighted several precincts in Michigan where the number of votes
cast appeared to exceed the number of registered voters in the county.

Many of the municipalities cited in the Michigan (MI) document, such as Albertville,
Houston, Monticello, Runeberg, Lake Lillian, Brownsville, Wolf Lake, Height of Land,
Detroit Lakes, Frazee, and Kandiyohi, are located in Minnesota (MN).

Some auditors the Republicans choose aren't all that well qualified.

The CCP USA, aka the democrat Party cheated in the TENS OF MILLIONS column

But, by all means, do try to prove that the info is as you would expect, scientifically valid and capable of standing up in court.

I am certain you will be wasting your time.

When such a large number of allegations are made regarding the accuracy of our elections in so many places and by so many people, it is I think incumbent on the local, state, and federal gov'ts to investigate all of it. And that includes the court system if sufficient standing exists. In many cases, charges of fraud and misconduct were dismissed not due to insufficient evidence, but rather the court didn't have the authority or jurisdiction to hear the case.

Prosecution in court is only one aspect; evidence of mistakes, misconduct, and improper decisions by people who don't have the authority to do so may or may not be enough to convict someone of an illegal act, but if it leads to changes in election laws and some people who abused their position being replaced then that makes the effort worthwhile. Even if no one goes to jail or loses their job, it is not a waste of time. As we speak, legislatures around the country are changing election laws to reduce if not eliminate fraud, and that is not a waste of time either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back