How Do We Know The Christmas Tree Arsonist Wasn't Paid To Do It??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The 49-year-old 'arsonist' arrested for setting fire to the Fox News 50-foot Christmas tree could be back on the street in hours because of the city’s lenient bail reforms. Craig Tamanaha, who is described as homeless and 'emotionally disturbed', faces six misdemeanor charges -- and under the 2020 criminal justice reforms that means judges are advised to release the accused.

In order for a judge to set bail, Tamanaha would have to have been charged with at least third-degree arson, which constitutes a hate crime. Tamanaha caused about $500,000 in property damage, sources told the New York Post. NYPD detectives told DailyMail.com that it was a completely random act and not politically motivated against Fox News or News Corp."

This is why you can't trust the cops.....they are literally lying and trying to protect this guy....of course it was a hate crime....this guy burned down perhaps the most holiest of religious symbols in our nation -- the Christmas tree -- and not just any tree; the tree that is owned by perhaps the most religiously righteous media organization in the country...of course it was a hate crime....and I doubt this guy was homeless...

I am hearing reports that this guy had ties to Hunter Biden according to evidence gathered from his laptop -- Others are saying they saw him meeting with high-level Antifa officials days before this attack?? Who paid him to do this?? Soros?? Funny how this so-called justice reform was passed just a year ago -- and right after that; this guy was dispatched to commit this act of terror...ask yourself, who was the one who signed this bill into law -- and you will have your answer....

"The 49-year-old 'arsonist' arrested for setting fire to the Fox News 50-foot Christmas tree could be back on the street in hours because of the city’s lenient bail reforms. Craig Tamanaha, who is described as homeless and 'emotionally disturbed', faces six misdemeanor charges -- and under the 2020 criminal justice reforms that means judges are advised to release the accused.

In order for a judge to set bail, Tamanaha would have to have been charged with at least third-degree arson, which constitutes a hate crime. Tamanaha caused about $500,000 in property damage, sources told the New York Post. NYPD detectives told DailyMail.com that it was a completely random act and not politically motivated against Fox News or News Corp."

This is why you can't trust the cops.....they are literally lying and trying to protect this guy....of course it was a hate crime....this guy burned down perhaps the most holiest of religious symbols in our nation -- the Christmas tree -- and not just any tree; the tree that is owned by perhaps the most religiously righteous media organization in the country...of course it was a hate crime....and I doubt this guy was homeless...

I am hearing reports that this guy had ties to Hunter Biden according to evidence gathered from his laptop -- Others are saying they saw him meeting with high-level Antifa officials days before this attack?? Who paid him to do this?? Soros?? Funny how this so-called justice reform was passed just a year ago -- and right after that; this guy was dispatched to commit this act of terror...ask yourself, who was the one who signed this bill into law -- and you will have your answer....
I'm thinking it was a false flag and fox paid him to set their own tree on fire.

If he was not a mental reprobate, he could have found plenty of people willing to pay him. This is New York.

Forum List

Back