How Do We Know Jesus Rose Again?

Look at the evidence. The existence of Jesus is not in question, his followers and those who never followed him write of his existence.

But how do we know he rose?
Circumstantial evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

First, it was a woman who came back and told the sulking men Jesus had returned. If men are going to write a fictional account, they aren’t going to put the woman in the spotlight and the men in the woe is me self pity role.

Second, the question of delusions. Many of the witnesses who saw him did not recognize him at first. Every psychologist will tell you people who have delusions will not do that.

Third, the actions of those who witnessed a risen Jesus. The eleven disciples spent the rest of their lives in great mortal danger spreading the word on what they had witnessed. All but one were eventually murdered for doing so. John died of natural causes banished on a remote island for spreading his account. People are not going to suffer and die for something they know is false.

Every eye witness account of the risen Jesus after his death were eye witness accounts of what was seen and heard in dreams.

Even the "transfiguration" was what was seen in a dream, "they had fallen into a deep sleep"

Dreams and visions, an altered state of consciousness, is the medium through which God communicates with man. "If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision; I will speak to him in a dream."

Seeing and speaking with Jesus after his death in the realm of dreams not only would have convinced them that Jesus survived death it would have convinced them that he was righteous and what he taught about the Law was the truth since eternal life in the realm of God is the reward of the righteous, the reward for complying with, fulfilling, the Laws demands..

Knowing that their lives would not end in the grave is what inspired them to "bear witness to the truth" without fear until they too were killed.
This is you rationalizing your beliefs. Where's the body?

Rationalizing ? No. The body was only absent in a dream where angels came down from the sky and rolled the stone.

The actual body of Christ, the words that form the body of his teaching, his flesh, remains only in and with those who can discern that his words, his teaching is what gives life if they do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing.

If his teaching is not in you Jesus is not with you and you cannot have life.
Pretty sure the Jews would have paraded around His body if they had it, Einstein.
Pretty sure? :auiqs.jpg:Obviously you know nothing at all about Jewish people including the one whose death you celebrate, worship, and eat.
You don't think the Jews would have paraded around the body of Jesus to thwart the belief that they had crucified God? Seriously?

It's like you don't even think.
No, I know "the Jews" would not have done that. They do not act like barbarians.

And I don't think or act like a barbarian.

Obviously you think like one and act like one..

You celebrate the torture and death of Jesus and then you eat him for spiritual life just like a godless barbarian.

you imagining 'the Jews" would have done that betrays a not very secret of your fucked up mind.
Then you are the only idiot who wouldn't.

There would have been no better way to squelch Christianity than to parade His dead body around the streets. The reason they didn't do that is because they didn't have His body. There's not even any mention contesting that His body was gone. There's not one account that says, hey look over here, here's the body of Jesus. You know why not? Because there was no body. No one disputes it but you. A self avowed believer that all Christians are in hell now no less... in other words an anti-Christian fruitcake.

Look at the evidence. The existence of Jesus is not in question, his followers and those who never followed him write of his existence.

But how do we know he rose?
Circumstantial evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

First, it was a woman who came back and told the sulking men Jesus had returned. If men are going to write a fictional account, they aren’t going to put the woman in the spotlight and the men in the woe is me self pity role.

Second, the question of delusions. Many of the witnesses who saw him did not recognize him at first. Every psychologist will tell you people who have delusions will not do that.

Third, the actions of those who witnessed a risen Jesus. The eleven disciples spent the rest of their lives in great mortal danger spreading the word on what they had witnessed. All but one were eventually murdered for doing so. John died of natural causes banished on a remote island for spreading his account. People are not going to suffer and die for something they know is false.

Every eye witness account of the risen Jesus after his death were eye witness accounts of what was seen and heard in dreams.

Even the "transfiguration" was what was seen in a dream, "they had fallen into a deep sleep"

Dreams and visions, an altered state of consciousness, is the medium through which God communicates with man. "If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision; I will speak to him in a dream."

Seeing and speaking with Jesus after his death in the realm of dreams not only would have convinced them that Jesus survived death it would have convinced them that he was righteous and what he taught about the Law was the truth since eternal life in the realm of God is the reward of the righteous, the reward for complying with, fulfilling, the Laws demands..

Knowing that their lives would not end in the grave is what inspired them to "bear witness to the truth" without fear until they too were killed.
This is you rationalizing your beliefs. Where's the body?

Rationalizing ? No. The body was only absent in a dream where angels came down from the sky and rolled the stone.

The actual body of Christ, the words that form the body of his teaching, his flesh, remains only in and with those who can discern that his words, his teaching is what gives life if they do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing.

If his teaching is not in you Jesus is not with you and you cannot have life.
Pretty sure the Jews would have paraded around His body if they had it, Einstein.
Pretty sure? :auiqs.jpg:Obviously you know nothing at all about Jewish people including the one whose death you celebrate, worship, and eat.
You don't think the Jews would have paraded around the body of Jesus to thwart the belief that they had crucified God? Seriously?

It's like you don't even think.
Jews don't do anything. They'd hire paraders and singers,not pay them the full amount for " "performance issues", and charge people to watch the event.

Forum List

Back