How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Changing any minds, dipshit???😂
You know, I never paid much attention to your "chem trail," arguments, till after the scamdemic.

When Corbett started focusing heavily on the WEF and the WHOs future climate lockdown plans, I finally get, that the chemtrails, where never about global depopulation, but were always about weather control, thanks! :113:

"That last, "election," was probably the last straw before the establishment types went full crazy.

I have no idea if there is an intentional, timed and tracked psy-op on the planetary population, but after some of the conferences I have watched at the WEF? And read about what went on at things like that Event 201 and Dark Winter, if you told me there was an actual conspiracy going on, I'd not be shocked, AT ALL.

" Article III
1. The provisions of this Convention shall not hinder the use of environmental modification techniques for peaceful purposes and shall be without prejudice to the generally recognized principles and applicable rules of international law concerning such use.

2. The States Parties to this Convention undertake to facilitate, and have the right to participate in, the fullest possible exchange of scientific and technological information on the use of environmental modification techniques for peaceful purposes. States Parties in a position to do so shall contribute, alone or together with other States or international organizations, to international economic and scientific co-operation in the preservation, improvement, and peaceful utilization of the environment, with due consideration for the needs of the developing areas of the world."

Joe even admitted it! :ack-1:

". . It’s not like it’s beyond our control. The weather may be beyond our control for now, but it’s not beyond our control, and I promise you, we’re staying – the federal government, along with the state and county and the city. We’re staying until everybody’s back to where they were, not a joke, and one other thing I’ve raised to the gov. "

The expert on this, is Patrick Wood. I saw there is a Caravan to Midnight interview, but I have no sub to that channel, here it is;

Otherwise, here is Mercola;

I think they should release the nuclear disaster they want. Hey demofks, are you chicken shits? Stand up fkers be proud!
You're all talking about some garbage, making crazy connections between public health measures and climate change. What can we expect next from you guys. The world has enough problems to be legitimately concerned about and try to fix, you don't need to create worry about other things that may happen however far-fetched they are.

You're all talking about some garbage, making crazy connections between public health measures and climate change. What can we expect next from you guys. The world has enough problems to be legitimately concerned about and try to fix, you don't need to create worry about other things that may happen however far-fetched they are.
Naw we’re calling out demofks who hate humanity. Don’t jack off tonight

I'd say you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself.
I don't hate humanity, I am pro life. I am however, anti crime, and those who inflict pain on to others do not have the right to life.

I think they should release the nuclear disaster they want. Hey demofks, are you chicken shits? Stand up fkers be proud!

In reality nuclear will likely be our best "go to" technology for climate change amelioration. It's a scalable, developed technology that, at least on the use end is non-GHG producing. I'm holding out for better "inherently safe" reactor designs, though. The downside of nuclear is that "accidents" can be very, very, very bad.

The downside of nuclear is that "accidents" can be very, very, very bad.
Um, there's far more downside than that. Still no permanent disposal of the radioactive waste ever accomplished. Zero. Every reactor still heavily subsidized. None privately insurable. Nada. Such a crap way to produce electric power that even France finds itself being a net importer now. The industry remains fueled solely by corrupt, warmongering political interests. For mercy's sake, stick a fork in it and kiss it goodbye.

Um, there's far more downside than that. Still no permanent disposal of the radioactive waste ever accomplished. Zero. Every reactor still heavily subsidized. None privately insurable. Nada. Such a crap way to produce electric power that even France finds itself being a net importer now. The industry remains fueled solely by corrupt, warmongering political interests. For mercy's sake, stick a fork in it and kiss it goodbye.

Good points. But, unfortunately, with climate change actually turning out to be true and normal scaled fuel sources that we currently count on will have to be supplanted by something else that's already established. As many critiques as we have of nuclear, many of these can be dealt with.

Personally I'm not a HUGE fan of nuclear. I see the value but I generally agree it is problematic. I (personally again) prefer to go with the renewables but I realize that they don't scale as well.

I will add that, after the actual clean up costs have been accounted for, not one nuke plant has ever paid for itself. Zilch. Contractors and investors may get rich. The taxpayers and consumers have lost every time. It's no solution period. Just corruption.

I don't hate humanity, I am pro life. I am however, anti crime, and those who inflict pain on to others do not have the right to life.
So in other words you're just anti-abortion and anti women.

Yeah, they work pretty good in areas where they get mostly sunny days, like San Antonio. But other places, not so much.

I live in a place where it rains about 6 months out of the year. He still thinks it's a great investment. And I can't argue since he doesn't pay electricity bills.

My neighbor swears by his solar panels! Says he doesn't pay electric bills anymore.

Some people apparently like 'em.
In the state of Nebraska the power company has to buy any extra power that an individual or individual entity produces in excess of what they need. On one of the hilltops in Blair a man put in a windmill and has solar panels he has never paid for electricity since in fact The electric company has sent him checks on occasion.

Forum List

Back