How do we explain beauty in nature.Gods way of communicating with us.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say that we can explain beauty in nature, as God way of communicating his presence to us. He wants us to appreciate his existence.

Garden Earth has never been appreciated by scriptural religions and is at a cross roads partially due to their indifference. and other low life sapiens.

I must say that we can explain beauty in nature, as God way of communicating his presence to us. He wants us to appreciate his existence.
He is an awesome artist. When I see gorgeous sunsets or majectic mountains or fields of flowers or serene lakes with deer sipping water or a grizzly catching a fish, I always think of Him and say "that is just beautiful. Thank you for this eye candy to this humble admirerer of Your beauty You give us if only people would LOOK".

He made this beauty from just a rib, and like man, he made her in his own image.

There is also a lot of, what I'd consider ugliness too (disease, natural disasters, birth defects, etc.). Is that also part of his communication?

There is also a lot of, what I'd consider ugliness too (disease, natural disasters, birth defects, etc.). Is that also part of his communication?
The ugliness is of Satan. God gave Satan some power to release upon the Earth.The ugliness is Satan trying to communicate with us.

The ugliness is of Satan. God gave Satan some power to release upon the Earth.The ugliness is Satan trying to communicate with us.
The buck stops with God since he created Satan.

God gave Satan some power to release upon the Earth.
'
liar ...
satan is dead - the same for all others afflicted with the same ambition, eventually -

as long as who is on top stays there.

Forum List

Back