HOW do the left and their troll brigade continue to get away with blaming the plight of blacks on the right?

" The policies the police are bound by are the policies enacted by those same leftits politicians that the blacks vote into office. "

I think this is where you literally took a left when you should have gone right in your deduction journey. First of all the police are not bound. They are protected by unions run by die hard righties. They are protected and coddled by a judicial system that backs them at all costs. They are then placed on a pedestal by both the left and the right and touted as heroes. However, this is really pushed by the right. The police in general consist of people with the psychological profiles of right wing authoritarians that take policies made to curb violence and distort and abuse them. The problem is not the left as much as it is the right wing ideology corrupting the attempts of the left. This abuse and distortion is done by largest gang in the US. The boys in blue. People who havent lived in the grip of police abuse and corruption should most likely cease speculating and listen, listen, listen instead of talking about that which they have no experience with.
You COMPLETELY bypassed the cain of command and the culpability therein.

And lol at the unions making the rules. Just look at the union BLASTING THE NEW YORK MAYOR FOR THE POLICIES HE IS MAKING THE POLICE FOLLOW

Police are one of the most trusted institutions in this country, and that's because dumbass republicans don't' have any intellectual consistency

If you don't trust the IRS, you shouldn't trust the police. Yet here we are.

The reason we can shit on the IRS is because they don't have hordes of low born plebs who love to defend them. Sure as shit the only union republicans support.
I don't support ANY unions.

The days when they were needed to protect employees are long gone in this era of litigation & pr threats.

Well republicans do

Which is why they can be blamed.

I don't get the logic. Even if you use pretzel logic the dots still don't connect.
ALL of the cities with police violence issues are run by the left and have been for DECADES. The policies the police are bound by are the policies enacted by those same leftits politicians that the blacks vote into office. Be it the city councils or the mayors office, they are all voted in by the blacks they are supposed to serve.
Police departments are governed locally with a chain of command that flows from the individual officers to division commanders to the chief to the mayor.
There is ZERO republican input in that chain of command. Some cities do have a rare republican on the city council but the have little to no power to enact change as they are heavily outweighed by leftists.

I'll be the first to admit Trump has done a pretty poor job handling this crisis but how can ANYONE blame him for the situation that has been 100% created by the left? From Bidens crime bill to super predators to 3 strike laws in California..... ITS ALL FROM THE LEFT.

Yet the black community keeps voting in the very people who create their oppression.
Then I see and hear that WHITE SILENCE = RACISM???

I haven't been silent by any stretch of the imagination. I have pointed out for YEARS what I posted above. It isn't my damn fault no one can connect the dots.
Unfortunately a large portion of the Right have taken an opposing position to the movements that try and address racism in this country. Just look at this thread and how conservative news outlets are reporting this situation... Sure most condemn the death of Floyd but aren’t making a big effort to draw awareness to the message of those that protest. Instead they try to shift the focus to the looters and ANTIFA, both of which are bad. But when such an effort is made to make that the main story and not elevate the voices of millions that are in the streets protesting.... well that’s the answer to your question.

" The policies the police are bound by are the policies enacted by those same leftits politicians that the blacks vote into office. "

I think this is where you literally took a left when you should have gone right in your deduction journey. First of all the police are not bound. They are protected by unions run by die hard righties. They are protected and coddled by a judicial system that backs them at all costs. They are then placed on a pedestal by both the left and the right and touted as heroes. However, this is really pushed by the right. The police in general consist of people with the psychological profiles of right wing authoritarians that take policies made to curb violence and distort and abuse them. The problem is not the left as much as it is the right wing ideology corrupting the attempts of the left. This abuse and distortion is done by largest gang in the US. The boys in blue. People who havent lived in the grip of police abuse and corruption should most likely cease speculating and listen, listen, listen instead of talking about that which they have no experience with.
The right is anti-authoritarian, jackass Democrat party of slavery and Jim Crow supporter.

The right is anti-authoritarian, jackass Democrat party of slavery and Jim Crow supporter.
republicans are on the left not the right,,,

Forum List

Back