How do law-abiding blacks feel knowing all this shit's being done in their name?

Blacks will be worse off when all this is over.

They will say to one another: "Where the fuck do I buy groceries now?"

"Get on the bus," they will say. "Nearest grocery store is in the white neighborhood."
DHS and FBI have found tweets from white supremacists coordinating efforts to loot and riot in these protests.

"Get on the bus," they will say. "Nearest grocery store is in the white neighborhood."
DHS and FBI have found tweets from white supremacists coordinating efforts to loot and riot in these protests.
So once again you're blaming whitey for all your problems?

Tweets huh. Damn how gullible are black people to follow a tweet and actually go do the rioting? If this was true, How fucking stupid do you have to be to go burn your own shit down over some white guys tweet?

You think this makes you look better? It makes you look like a fucking retard.

Last edited:

Why did you burn down your neighborhood? Oh because some white guy on twitter told me to. Moron.

I see blacks here and there, installing our new phones at work, checking in new inventory at the convenience store, minding their own business.

How do blacks who obey the law and try to live good lives feel now that radical extremists are destroying property and killing people in their name?
They ain’t black. Just ask Joe Biden.

Last edited:
I see blacks here and there, installing our new phones at work, checking in new inventory at the convenience store, minding their own business.

How do blacks who obey the law and try to live good lives feel now that radical extremists are destroying property and killing people in their name?
The looters and vandals are not doing it in anyone's name.
His racist ass wants to blame blacks so he can disregard the protests.
End the fucking protests to save lives.
End economic inequality and save lives.
President Trump was already doing that, he achieved the lowest black unemployment ever seen, plus quality of life.

That is what really upset the radical left. They NEED blacks unemployed and angry. So forcing businesses to shut down, and encouraging thugs to burn them down, ensures a large black population to remain unemployed even after Wuhan Flu.

Dems thrive on income inequality and love it when blacks get killed, it plays right into their Marxist identity politics.

Hundreds of thousands of Republicans died in the Civil War to save blacks from slavery.

Hundreds of thousands of Democrats died in the Civil War to keep blacks as slaves.

How do you feel knowing that the Police are abusing, brutalizing, and even Murdering people in your name?
Well, I'm not really pro-police either. When I became a lawyer, I decided early on that I'd rather be a defense lawyer than a prosecutor.

That doesn't answer the question.
They are doing nothing in my name. The only person doing anything in my name is me.

You can make the claim about others, I can make the claim about you.

How do you feel?

How do you feel knowing that the Police are abusing, brutalizing, and even Murdering people in your name?
Well, I'm not really pro-police either. When I became a lawyer, I decided early on that I'd rather be a defense lawyer than a prosecutor.

They are doing nothing in my name. The only person doing anything in my name is me.

How do you feel?
I felt anger. I did not like what the policeman did to that man. Kneeling on a man's neck to affect an arrest is wrong.

However, the wrong of that act has been somewhat washed away by all the blood of the people murdered by rioters afterwards.

she didnt matter.jpg

How do you feel?
I felt anger. I did not like what the policeman did to that man. Kneeling on a man's neck to affect an arrest is wrong.

However, the wrong of that act has been somewhat washed away by all the blood of the people murdered by rioters afterwards.

Here is what you have said earlier.

Fuck those overpaid football players, disrespecting the flag when men and women are dying for that flag in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So you are another who condemned them when they tried to protest peacefully, and on top of that you throw in our killing of innocent woman and children as part of the excuse.

Your words ring hollow.

Not to mention.......

Those who "escape" Christianity and abandon living a life imitating Christ have only one possible destination, and that's hell.

There are all kinds of arguments that the "ignorant pagan" who never heard of Christ might spared if he lived a life of good deeds, but there is no hope for the Christian who abandons the faith.

I would say to such a Christian, you are having a period of "dryness." If you read the lives of the saints, you will see that many of them experienced periods of "dryness" when they found no solace in prayer and everything seemed hopeless.

One saint said to God one day: "If this is how you treat your friends, it's no wonder you have so few of them."

I don't think your statement is very Christ like.

Forum List

Back