How do I get out of the zoo?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
This is a message to the aliens. I no longer wish to be part of this experiment. Please take me somewhere where I can breath oxygen and be studied. I will do what you say. I will shovel alien shit if that is what you want. I have researched John Calhoun and realize extinction is accelleratiing. I am 75 Earth years old which is up there by human standards but I have taken care of myself and can survive the journey. Give me a few young females and maybe I can participate in a Noah-like regeneration of humanity. That is all I ask. We need to get this done. Time is running out.

Ray

This is a message to the aliens. I no longer wish to be part of this experiment. Please take me somewhere where I can breath oxygen and be studied. I will do what you say. I will shovel alien shit if that is what you want. I have researched John Calhoun and realize extinction is accelleratiing. I am 75 Earth years old which is up there by human standards but I have taken care of myself and can survive the journey. Give me a few young females and maybe I can participate in a Noah-like regeneration of humanity. That is all I ask. We need to get this done. Time is running out.

Ray

There's a cure for what ails you, Ray. Alaska; the cure is called Alaska.

I believe we create our own heaven or paradise, at least here on earth. If that's true then we also create our own hell or prison. We live at the peak apex of an epoch of the majority of mankind getting down on their knees and supplicating small numbers of other men to create and enforce for them both paradise and prison, heaven and hell. IF you want a better world, both for yourself and your offspring and theirs, then form a guerilla resistance cell and get busy taking down the "zoo's" turnkeys.

People sure can spend lots of time complaining about the sheer unimaginable madness of the modern world. What they can't seem to do is fucking lift a finger to change it.

We're mere hours away from doctors (butchers?) injecting millions of helpless babies and toddlers with an experimental pseudo vaccine which everyone in their right mind knows will kill or maim them or worse. Yet, no one is out there trying to prevent this genocide or convince parents to STOP, to not do it to their little ones.

You want to live in a better world? Then lift a finger to make it a little bit kinder. Doing so will likely cost you everything, same as it cost so many of those boys everything on D-Day or during the American Revolution. Think about it.

I've done research on this, and I have reached the conclusion that a couple of hot hookers and a bunch of cocaine can cure virtually any ill.
Did you read that in the Hunter Biden handbook?

Ray
R9; I understand your burnout regarding the experiment. The bad news is that it appears that the aliens are trying to escape their current place of abode(have it worse than we do?) as they are ever more frequently being spotted eyeballing our planet earth. Yep, the ole jumping out of the frying pan & into the fire or jumping out of the fire & into the frying pan(same thing) brings back mammaries of the ole Hotel Commiefornia: like you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave! The good news is... the young doesies ARE available for YOUR enjoyment but @ current only in two dimensional reality as the below link so well illustrates, like enjoy!

Ray
ray and the aliens 2.jpg

Ray
Aliens would take a good lean teenage boy and not an old dude

Ray
Maybe do yourself a favor and stay off the internet for a month.

Go out in your community. Go to free concerts in the parks, walk around downtown and visit the local shops. Go to a town hall and listen. Go see a featured speaker at an event.

I think you will find the meta bickering we do here is NOT reflected in your community.

I think you will go home and find your freedom of thought and movement and the generally good intentions of people who are in contact with others in their community will show you what a great experiment this is.

There's a cure for what ails you, Ray. Alaska; the cure is called Alaska.

I believe we create our own heaven or paradise, at least here on earth. If that's true then we also create our own hell or prison. We live at the peak apex of an epoch of the majority of mankind getting down on their knees and supplicating small numbers of other men to create and enforce for them both paradise and prison, heaven and hell. IF you want a better world, both for yourself and your offspring and theirs, then form a guerilla resistance cell and get busy taking down the "zoo's" turnkeys.

People sure can spend lots of time complaining about the sheer unimaginable madness of the modern world. What they can't seem to do is fucking lift a finger to change it.

We're mere hours away from doctors (butchers?) injecting millions of helpless babies and toddlers with an experimental pseudo vaccine which everyone in their right mind knows will kill or maim them or worse. Yet, no one is out there trying to prevent this genocide or convince parents to STOP, to not do it to their little ones.

You want to live in a better world? Then lift a finger to make it a little bit kinder. Doing so will likely cost you everything, same as it cost so many of those boys everything on D-Day or during the American Revolution. Think about it.
Isn't it sunny at midnight in Alaska right now?

Forum List

Back